TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Yep those 5 minutes go by fast.I have my two Alpine so now for the rest.

Yup, only seeing one code now; so much lag with all of these people unable to catch that the 2nd actual refresh doesn't happen until the eggs are gone...

Okay, got my 4 from the Alpine. Now to move onto the easier biomes. xd.png

Easier? LOL! Volcano has been PACKED!

ETA: As soon as I said that, the volcano dropped and the desert got packed. Everyone must have had the same idea. xd.png

Edited by harlequinraven

Dang, the desert is brutal right now. 124 people at the last drop. Didn't catch a thing the last two drops there.

Could someone explain why so many people are so much into getting Alpine Lunars? trade market was full of Desert/Volcano into Alpine requests:P

Yeah, I know for me I'll be able to get Desert and Volcano ones later but the Alpine ones hardly seem to drop once the initial flood is over. Since there are dragoms with biome specific breeding mechanics now I like to get at least a pair from each biome wherever possible!

Yay. Caught 3 from the alpine. I'm trying to get 3 from either the volcano or desert now. I'll get them eventually.

It's hard to hunt for eggs and talk to my daughter on the phone at the same time. laugh.gif

Catching eggs from the Volcano biome is just as hard as getting them from the Alpine tongue.gif they're gone so quickly!

Cought one in Desert now for the last three one more in Desert then two in Volcano.

Popped in to see if silvers had dropped yet, couldn't grab a single egg from the dessert xd.png

Might have to wait to grab some! rolleyes.gif Oh well I'll be patient this release.

Oh my god, finally got two of the eggs from the Alpine. The site would completely freeze on the 5 minute drops, I couldn't even access my scroll until a few minutes ago, the lag was that bad dry.gif.

Easier? LOL! Volcano has been PACKED!

ETA: As soon as I said that, the volcano dropped and the desert got packed. Everyone must have had the same idea. xd.png

Well, easier isn't necessarily easy. xd.png I'll have to see. Though the hour drop is about to happen, so that should lock a lot of the faster people up and make things a bit less hectic.

Gaaahhh how on earth are you guys getting these on the 5-minute marks?? I'm missing them all, and it's like three quick refreshes and it's over.

it's the same for me, they go soooo fast at the 5 min drops. i haven't caught a single one yet.

i've got four cb golds that are due to hatch in 13 hours, and i haven't dumped them, as i am yet to fill the three empty spaces on my scroll with silvers. i'll probably still be hunting by the time they hatch.

*wanders off to make a cup of tea while waiting for the hourly drop*

Got one! I also missed one with a magnificent 'glomp' code and I am sad.

Well. I've been at every single 5 minute drop so far since 9PM with the flood, and nothing to show for it lmao. Hopefully the longer hour flood will grace me with at least a single egg. xd.png

Well. I've been at every single 5 minute drop so far since 9PM with the flood, and nothing to show for it lmao. Hopefully the longer hour flood will grace me with at least a single egg. xd.png

Sameeeee.

Lol, usually a longer lag, but, oh well. I did finally manage to catch another when the numbers were down into the 90s, lol, so there's hope for us low-average connection catchers.

I'm curious..is there a reason people want them from particular biomes? :/

Copper breeding, collection purposes...