TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Still no flood... fingers crossed it'll happen in a few minutes on the hour...

On the plus side, silvers should be dropping for the next eight days?

Eight days? For real? I don't know why, I thought it was just one day a month. I've looked at all the charts. Eight days, that's a good thing then.

LET THERE BE SILVERS!!!

and lag ._.

Good luck to everyone smile.gif

Got my fill, happy hunting everyone!

That was a super small flood. I only got 2 eggs. Usually I'm able to fill my slots with a flood. sad.gif

Oh JEEZE all that clicking and I got ONE??! Oh well, that's better than none with over 100 people in the Biome.

FLOOOOOOOD

And after all that ctrl + clicking I still didn't get ANY except for ONE at the VERY END. YEESH >.<;;

Still need more. ;;-;;

Lol, didn't get any in the lag, as the eggs wouldn't change, but SO good to see, and many thanks to TJ for the Flood!

*is crying* No egg for me and i saw the first flood in the Alpine.

Confirmed we have a flood! I just want two Silver Lunar Heralds out of Alpine at the moment.

:03 and that's it?? It 'flooded' for three freaking minutes? Something is wrong there!! I tried my best and didn't even get one. *feels like crying*

Eight days? For real? I don't know why, I thought it was just one day a month. I've looked at all the charts. Eight days, that's a good thing then.

Yes. Both moons will be over 50% illuminated for 8 days! You can keep up to date with which color will be dropping when via the link in my signature! Happy hunting! smile.gif