TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

I got my two pairs from the Desert and Volcano. Hopefully I can get my last pair from Alpine soon, then I can go to bed! smile.gif

I'm gonna recolour my fan art of LadyLyzar's lunar heralds and post them here later xd.png I did a gold one that has long been lost within this thread.

Good thing I saved the lines...

Grabbed 1 silver herald so far because I had to wait for my stripe eggs to hatch.

LAAAAAG! Saw all of two codes which would NOT change, then the scroll backing disappeared, scattering eggs on the background art - and then the Drop was done.

I really wish we'd get continuous Flooding until enough people have these and move off the biomes so that the freaking lag dies down...

I would LOVE that, I mean come on. they may be dropping 8 days but after tonight's flood I am NOT catching anymore, these were annoying to get and I'll just breed second gens lol

I'm seeing five plus codes but I just can't get any of them...oh well, we have eight days for the silvers so I'm not that worried, just frustrated!

I'm gonna recolour my fan art of LadyLyzar's lunar heralds and post them here later xd.png I did a gold one that has long been lost within this thread.

Good thing I saved the lines...

Grabbed 1 silver herald so far because I had to wait for my stripe eggs to hatch.

Yes, please repost it because I couldn't find it.

Finally caught ONE. I can catch 4 more tonight. Then I want to try to sleep. I have a bad cold, and I can't take anything for it (allergic to anything that actually works...). I was up all night last night with a painfully sore throat, probably will be up all night tonight coughing.

Just finished catching my 5 CB Silvers with at least one from each biome so I'm a happy bunny! wink.gif

It's 2:35am here and I'm up for work in 4 hours time. My eyelids were dropping as well as the eggs! So it's over and out from me! ninja.gif

This is not fair but i have to go to bed it is 3:32 in the night and i try to get a Silver Lunar Herald starting at 2:00 i do not managed to try catching them at every 5 minute mark but this is just not normal.

I want two eggs from the Alpine soooo badly. sad.gif

Caught my last one so I'm done.. Got 3 volcano, 2 desert and 2 alpine (alpine was the hardest for me to catch).

I've caught three so far, two from alpine and one from desert. I need one more desert and a pair from the volcano. Halfway there.

Finally caught ONE. I can catch 4 more tonight. Then I want to try to sleep. I have a bad cold, and I can't take anything for it (allergic to anything that actually works...). I was up all night last night with a painfully sore throat, probably will be up all night tonight coughing.

I feel your suffering, I'm allergic to Tylenol but they give me cough meds with Lidocaine in it, puts me to sleep but it helps

On a secondary note....... this stupid thing SUCKKKKKKKKKssssssss. the lagmonster has returned

I'm staying up until 2 for these, I don't care if my parents yell at me.

I have to get at least one before I go to bed.

Not to mention I've been so wound up I haven't started on my homework.

Gaaahhh how on earth are you guys getting these on the 5-minute marks?? I'm missing them all, and it's like three quick refreshes and it's over.

Dang, even my best mass-drop catching technique fails! I could catch more blues I needed quickly but not a single silver..

C'mon come to me, the 2 I simply must have... And refusals are getting me lately so I should grab 3...

meh.

And I hoped this won't be at all as frustrating as the bronzes... (Missed the flood if there was any). Not a single one, all traded.

Finally got 5 1 from Volcano and 4 from Desert and now I am locked xd.png.

Now I only need 1 more from Volcano and 2 more from Alpine and I will have a pair from each biome.

My computer seizes up right at the turn of the minute, so I see the eggs, but can't refresh, and even clicking away, by the time it finally completes the refresh, it's over and no eggs.

This is crazy. I can't get the page to load at all on the 5 minute drops. As soon as the drop starts the page freezes and stays frozen till the eggs are gone. Last 5 minute drop I couldn't get the page to refresh even once. That is highly unusual for me. I have a great, almost new computer and super fast internet, but tonight the thing might as well be 20 years old and on dial up. I can't get it to move. Obviously, not everyone is having this issue.

A hundred in the Alpine, eighty in the Desert, hundred and twenty in the Volcano hhahaha

i think i'll wait