TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

i got one at last! biggrin.gif now to get another six...

i have a very slow internet connection, so it was a bit of a miracle, but at least it gives me hope to keep trying.

*hugs silver eggy and wraps it carefully in a fluffy blanket*

Scored two more that drop, now I just need one more and I can have a pair of pairs.

Ughh...I can feel my patience wearing thin. laugh.gif;;

You have patience? Where can I pick some up? laugh.gif

Nada on yet another Drop, although I did at least see several different codes before the eggs vanished.

Late getting into there didn't get one at 10:15 but did at the 10:30 and like wow its code start with a "z"!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome. Weird in there to say the least one minute only 50 odd people then when it hits 10:30 it skyrockets to 103??? blink.gif Got to get one more and that is my 2.

So far I was able to get one egg out of the three drops I've been on for. I hope it keeps up like that. That's very good luck for me. smile.gif

Hmm i think I'll wait till Everyone has their fill.

Not really tried yet but Reading trough comments says enough..lol

ugh... looks like I'll have to wait a while before getting *anything* out of the biomes. tongue.gif oh well, back to the AP for me... (and I've already bred two silver lunar herald eggs so I ain't really complaining biggrin.gif )

lol 5min drop nothing- 5min drop nothing - 5min drop nothing. whyyy eggies why you no come live on my scroll?

Edited by linda3.0

You have patience? Where can I pick some up? laugh.gif

Nada on yet another Drop, although I did at least see several different codes before the eggs vanished.

Heh, I'd share some with you but I see mine leaving me and jumping out the window as we speak. xd.png

Each 5 minute drop I end up opening like, 30 tabs but alas. No eggs for me yet. tongue.gif

there are a fwe less people right now ,and the lag seems better...at least for me. Anyway, locked now, so happy hunting!

Oh, and happy birthday,Fiona!!

Edited by ainisarie

@Fiona: Happy Birthday! I hope I'm not too late and is still your BDay.

@everybody: I hope everybody is happily bouncing. The theory proved to be quite factual! Silver Lunars started dropping at 8PM cave time. The flood followed one hour later.

REJOICE!

I lost track of the time how long I've been sitting here at each 5 minute drops, only to get nothing each time. I hope these eggs stay a while, cause at this rate, it's not looking so good. My internet is pretty fast too, so this is becoming a losing battle.

I GOT ONE I'M SO HAPPY. I now feel that the past three hours are worth it, even though they're probably not tbh.

I plan on getting one from Alpine and one from Desert (mine is from Volcano), and then grabbing anything I can tomorrow smile.gif.

Good luck y'all.

I can't believe this... being there all the time, hunting every 5min and N-O-T- -A- -S-I-N-G-L-E- silver lunar! :/ And it's still a 99% flood...

Almost 5am for me... I'm dying sleepy

I can't believe this... being there all the time, hunting every 5min and N-O-T- -A- -S-I-N-G-L-E- silver lunar! :/ And it's still a 99% flood...

Dang... Vixen please get some sleep, it's honestly not worth it, as hyped and frustrated I know you are (I am too).

Catch them after you get sleep plsplspls sleep is really important.

Well, I'm not egglocked, but I think I'll stop at three pairs. The equinox is in two days, and I need autumn eggs from September for my Calendar lineage.

I'm in the saaaaaame boat and I'm actually starting to get really damn annoyed. Ugh.

Edit: It's only 9:52PM here for me though, but I have a mother breathing down my neck telling me that I shouldn't be playing this game if it's annoying.

Edited by xxBurningxx

Welp. Looks like the Lagmonster has come to visit. :/

I'm not even seeing very much of the five minute drops, maybe three eggs and then *poof*. Hopefully the theory that Silver Lunars will stick around for eight days like the Indigoes did ends up being correct...

I'll keep trying until after the next hourly drop but if I don't catch any then I'm going offline for the night to watch TBBT.

Dang... Vixen please get some sleep, it's honestly not worth it, as hyped and frustrated I know you are (I am too).

Catch them after you get sleep plsplspls sleep is really important.

Thanks but...

Thing is that after the flood there is NO way for me to catch them myself...

I was sitting there for 8h for the bronzes and haven't caught a single one, I got my couple traded... Quite expensively I must admit.

I never had half of the current issues during any new release... in 1h I almost always had a full scroll, though I always just keep 2 per breed/alt. Now 3h and not a single egg... though it's still flloding.

Aaand still nothing...

On the contrary, my computer is now at 90% speed dang and there is only 10% the lag that I had just an hour or two prior.

Note 2 Self: Only get serious about grabbing and hoarding in big/important releases at about three hours after the initial flood, because then the eggs are from the initial day but also I have a better chance of getting whichever ones I want :3.

I'm in the saaaaaame boat and I'm actually starting to get really damn annoyed. Ugh.

Edit: It's only 9:52PM here for me though, but I have a mother breathing down my neck telling me that I shouldn't be playing this game if it's annoying.

My mother is doing the exact same thing. "If it makes you so frustrated don't do it!"

I think I'm agreeing with myself that if I can't catch anything at the hour, I'm going to stop putting myself through this. At least for awhile.