TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Got 5! biggrin.gif So happy! I don't know how that is even possible because I'm on a CHROMEBOOK with sucky internet and NO mouse. Geeeeeezzzz.

W0w, didn't get any at the flood lmao

Saaame. Its the first time for this release... not that I'm surprised though, since I'm on a mobile's hotspot.

/pats shiny eggies

I kept it simple and went all out Alpine. Got my 2 pair, and I'll breed some messy stuff for the AP later.

Clicked as much as I could what with my slow loading times, didn't get anything cx. Dolphin... I'll be up for another few hours anyway.

13 Hours before my Cheese Hatches... the temptation to gift it to free up another spot is so high

:03 and that's it?? It 'flooded' for three freaking minutes? Something is wrong there!! I tried my best and didn't even get one. *feels like crying*

I agree. Why was the flood so short? Usually it lasts for at least 10 minutes. blink.gif

I abandoned the one I bred because of the flood and STILL can't catch any! xd.png

LOL. I kept the one I bred (at least for now).

I agree. Why was the flood so short? Usually it lasts for at least 10 minutes. blink.gif

Because I think so many people were grabbing so many eggs this time around that it was emptied out so insanely quickly

Yes. Both moons will be over 50% illuminated for 8 days! You can keep up to date with which color will be dropping when via the link in my signature! Happy hunting! smile.gif

Thank you. I still haven't been able to get one, but at least now there's hope.

There were so many people grabbing them, they ran out faster.

I want Cheese eheh xd.png

Need just 2 SLHs +1 spare and got nothing xd.png I wont' be surprised if I'll hav to stay up till my 4 am xd.png

I got mine. Two each from each of the three biomes. The silvers are my favorite sprite so I am eager to watch mine grow.

Good luck to everyone still hunting!

Grabbed one Silver Herald from hour drop + three more SHs from :05 drop, all from Alpine.

I think I'm good for now, good luck to all who hunts for them! wink.gif

Nothing, just broken dreams </3

Could be worse, at least we have no broken egg-shells,and hopefully many more Floods coming up every 5 minutes for a good while. smile.gif

Sooner or later, the fast people will fill up and clear out, so we'll have a better chance.