TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Silver Lunar Flood Time! biggrin.gif lol

ETA: Wow, they go by so fast!

Edited by LumosSeeker148

How long will the silvers be dropping?Why i ask is i have to go do dishes sad to say. sad.gif

Oh boy, silvers are dropping!

.. I haven't seen a single one haha. I'll lurk.

*casually incubates all my eggs*

Whoops, didn't mean to incubate my Pyralspite xd.png

Edited by Clya

I only actually saw a few codes, due to lag, but did manage to get one. I suspect that this will be a long night, lol.

Grabbed one Silver Herald from hour drop + three more SHs from :05 drop, all from Alpine.

I think I'm good for now, good luck to all who hunts for them! wink.gif

One from Alpine, 3 from Volcano. I just need two more, darnit. I wish the flood was longer and more eggs were dropping! I might have to trade my CB Xeno for my final Lunar eggs. sad.gif

Managed to grab a third one in the last 5 minute drop.

I've always thought that the new release drops are too small in number, they go out within seconds tongue.gif And empty biomes for 4,5+ minutes

This is almost as bad as a holiday drop, seriously.

Nope. It's harder. Holiday drops, people can only take two so they're 'full' sooner and leave. Here, we slow people have to wait for the faster ones to have seven before they go.

This is almost as bad as a holiday drop, seriously.

Holiday drops are uber-easy and pleasant to fill tongue.gif Nothing compared to Lunars xd.png

Urghhh stress levels x 3 of my norm lol.

They're going out so so so quickly.

Agreed @Lagie

Edited by moonstone981

Nope. It's harder. Holiday drops, people can only take two so they're 'full' sooner and leave. Here, we slow people have to wait for the faster ones to have seven before they go.

Except for the Halloween drop we still have to wait for people to get seven...

Either way, it's still hard xd.png

I haven't gotten any yet, but I'm still going at it

How long will the silvers be dropping?Why i ask is i have to go do dishes sad to say. sad.gif

Eight days! Keep up do date with what colors are dropping when via the calendar link in my signature! Happy hunting!

Well if people are still having a hard time snagging them I can later this week breed some 2gs for some people, I can't wait to see these silver Lunars with Royal Blues ^.^

AGH All those 1 day 13 hour eggs popping up in the AP are taunting me -.-

Edited by Clya

Man, the lag is crazy this time around, and I have a fast connection! I haven't gotten a single one yet. unsure.gif

Phew. The 15 minute drop was really good. Got 3 eggs out of it, and now my slots are full. Thank goodness. I am done. I can breed some 2G silvers if people are interested and haven't got any by the time mine hatch.

Could someone explain why so many people are so much into getting Alpine Lunars? trade market was full of Desert/Volcano into Alpine requests:P

Edited by VixenDra