TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

i managed to catch a blue egg! four of my bronzes will hatch in an hour or two, so i will be able to try for more then. *pokes bronze eggys*

i was so excited to see the blues flooding, yay! smile.gif

Got one blue, but now I have to wait two days for my bronzes to hatch. Hopefully blues are still dropping then. xd.png

Got to wait until the rest hatch but was able to grab three so far.

woot! I came in late to teh other two drops so I'm glad to make this one "on time".

And I see what people mean about the hatcheries.

/opens windows

I'm fine with calling them indigos. ^^ Though apparently Firefox's spellchecker isn't.

Haha, yeah, our web browsers don't like that. xd.png

I'll just add "indigos" to the dictionary so it won't red-squiggle me every time. wink.gif

so grateful for the floods, even though i haven't managed a blue/indigo yet, because i've got tendonitis in both wrists and no chance of catching lunars otherwise. biggrin.gif

Yay for blues dropping! My favourite colour (if it wasnt obvious by my name lol), will be collecting lots of these xd.png

On a sidenote, has anyone bred a Blue egg from Bronze parents yet? If so, please provide a lineage view of the egg. I don't want to assume that they produce Blue too just because Golds do smile.gif

Are there bronze adults yet? I hadn't thought so.

I have my quota. Good night, all, and happy bunting to those who are still doing so!

I was away when the Bronzes started dropping, so couldn't catch any until today. I only got 7 of the 8 I needed because of that, so have to wait until the next cycle. Now I am falling behind on the Blues because I am full of Bronzes. *sigh* Oh well, they are a permanent addition to the cave so it will give me something to work toward. I will not abandon the Bronzes. I just hope the Blues drop for at least two days and that way I will be able to get at least 7 of them, too.

Wheee! I'm pleased that they're cycling through phases so quickly. It'll make breeding/catching a lot more fun, not to have to wait too long. ^^

I was away when the Bronzes started dropping, so couldn't catch any until today. I only got 7 of the 8 I needed because of that, so have to wait until the next cycle. Now I am falling behind on the Blues because I am full of Bronzes. *sigh* Oh well, they are a permanent addition to the cave so it will give me something to work toward. I will not abandon the Bronzes. I just hope the Blues drop for at least two days and that way I will be able to get at least 7 of them, too.

They should drop for around 4 days, as did the Golds and Bronzes.

One slot opened, and I got my first blue! biggrin.gif

Indigo is an excellent description of their color! <3

Goodnight LadyLyzar!

Somehow I caught 4 blues at the :00 drop. There was lag and I was slow (well, I thought I was!) and I was just praying I got 1, I finally check and I have 4! 5 blue eggs total. I only want 4 CBs of each color so I'll probably abandon one after the 5-hour wait. ...Unless I use it to start my frozen army. But I know someone will probably appreciate the CB-ness of it, so maybe I shouldn' t freeze it. I dunno.

so grateful for the floods, even though i haven't managed a blue/indigo yet, because i've got tendonitis in both wrists and no chance of catching lunars otherwise. biggrin.gif

yes, yay for floods. i totally agree. it's the only way i can get them too, with severely bent fingers and wrists from rheumatoid arthritis, and a slow internet connection rolleyes.gif

i thought of dumping two of my bronzes, but i can't bring myself do it. as long as the flood lasts for a couple of days it will be ok.

Filled up with blues/indigoes, egg locked till bronzes hatch. Out of the four the indigoes are my fave, but they're all pretty. happy.gif

I like how my bronzes hatched today. And then the idigoes dropped. Same thing happened after my golds hatched. I like this release pattern. Too bad I can't work on a project until it is done. *crosses fingers for that project's success on Halloween*

Didn't think to check my scroll before hunting. Ended up clicking so many eggs and seeing like 8 overburdened messages. xd.png So much easier right now to hunt for eggs. Anyways, good luck all!

yes, yay for floods. i totally agree. it's the only way i can get them too, with severely bent fingers and wrists from rheumatoid arthritis, and a slow internet connection rolleyes.gif

i thought of dumping two of my bronzes, but i can't bring myself do it. as long as the flood lasts for a couple of days it will be ok.

Honestly, with the number of people dropping bronzes in a scramble to grab indigos, you'd probably be able to re-snag a few in the AP in the upcoming days~ rolleyes.gif

Honestly, with the number of people dropping bronzes in a scramble to grab indigos, you'd probably be able to re-snag a few in the AP in the upcoming days~ rolleyes.gif

For sure! It hurt, but I dropped 3 Bronze to catch at least some of the Flood - bet there will be tons coming through!

It would seem that the situation is under control. I'm looking at the Volcano and there are only 19 people there, two hours ago there were 74. I'm assuming that at least 55 people got the eggs they wanted.