TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

And the Almighty Flood washed upon the moon-deprived people of the ca-

yes. Flood. Now egglocked and can have a life for a while outside of "Sorry, this egg has been taken by someone else."

Night all, enjoy the lovely flood!

Hmm. I think a 4-day cycle is a bit short. 1 week per phase would have been better.

*frantic clicking and refreshing last load*

Got one, then:

"Overburdened message? WTH, I only have three other eggs - oh. Hatchielocked. censorkip.gif "

For a few minutes there I thought we'd actually killed the site, the lag was so bad. But the beautiful blues are flooding properly now at least! And I caught five of them! Got to wait a couple more hours for the sixth and then I'm done hunting them for a while.

I cannot even go to the homepage right now I am guessing the website has crashed?

nope the lag is just crazy right now

ALL HAIL THE LAG! AND THE FLOOD! AND MY COMPUTER SOMEHOW DESTROYING THE LAG TO GET ME FOUR BLUES (my goal). SORRY FOR CAPS!

Thank yooooou, 6PM PST (9PM EST) drop.

And then I got three more! xd.png

Well okay then, I guess I'm done here. Good luck to everyone else.

Thank goodness we're getting a flood!

Yo BlindWolf, it's not misery this time! wink.gif

Sweet! It's a nice long flood -- the biomes cleared out a bit and I can actually catch some! Hurrah!!!

....omg that blue is so gorgeous... wub.gif

I got four eggs, all I have room for right now (until this ER Pinks grow up). Including one with a double N7 code... might try and trade that to a Mass Effect fan, if I can find one.

Edited by Ansela Jonla

Yay I got three blue ones. I was at work and was wondering why the thread went up 30 pages since I last saw it xd.png.

I got four eggs, all I have room for right now. Including one with a double N7 code... might try and trade that to a Mass Effect fan, if I can find one.

ohmy.gifohmy.gifninja.gif

Now THAT was a flood!

For once in like 3 years I managed to grab 7 and lock myself. xd.png Usually it takes me several hours to fill up, if I even manage to do so.

Had to abandon a pink and a red I bred, oh well, whoever gets them, 'enjoy' the lineages. xd.png

It was so weird when I got my blues. I went to all biomes where you could get them, and there were eggs. I would refresh, still there. But when I tried to click them, it would say the sorry page. Then I went to the alpine and clicked 1 of the eggs 3 times.

Aha~ I see what happened. I think the egg generation for the biomes happened prior to the moon phase shift. So while we did have blue eggs, they were using the bronze ratio for that initial generation. xd.png

Got 2 and now and egg locked with those and 5 bronze for another 24 hours haha whoops. Should be able to get a full batch through in time for the silvers though, assuming I can still catch them when the flooding stops...

Cannot wait for the white ones ,but I grabbed 6 of the blue ones earlier and happy hunting everyone!

Flood! Yay! And I still only managed to grab 1 blue. Wow. That lag was *intense*! Very, very frustrating to attempt fast-clicking when the page won't even load.