TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

Yay! Got some during the flood biggrin.gif good luck to everyone else

Oh, where are my manners.. thank you so much TJ! <3

Edited by Doublelift

Thank you for the flood, Mr. Bossman.

Happily egg locked. smile.gif I got six. Must incubate and hatch that silver I was holding onto in case I needed to trade for lunars.

Eta: also, one of my new blue lunars has the code *Boom. Super cool. I must influence it female in honor of my daughter, who blows things up for a living.

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

Yay I got three blue ones. I was at work and was wondering why the thread went up 30 pages since I last saw it xd.png.

that's why I hopped to the last page immediately. got 1 blue already and 10 sorry you missed it pages.

5 minute flood too!! Maybe I will try to catch one.

Sweet baby bema, Valkemare has the speediest moon phases ever! Those suckers move like a bat out of hades! but i am happily egglocked

I need to get 10 this round, 4 for trade, 6 for me. I got one - once space only, but this should be hopeful.

Thank goodness we're getting a flood!

Yo BlindWolf, it's not misery this time! wink.gif

Yep, and it's great news too. Looks like the ratios 'reset' on the hour, so maybe it'll be the same with the silvers later on.

Thanks so much to TJ for the Flood!

I wound up dropping 3 Bronze, which I hope I don't regret, lol, and have managed to catch 2 pretty Blue ones in one biome.

Yep, and it's great news too. Looks like the ratios 'reset' on the hour, so maybe it'll be the same with the silvers later on.

I think we're safe to say that we'll get a flood of silvers too~ smile.gif

*Is hugging her new egg* Thanks TJ09 for the flood!

Only one slot was free so only one Sapphire Lunar Herald for me... at the moment. biggrin.gifwink.gif

Good luck hunting in the cave gals and lads!

SAWEEET

2 pair- all I have room for now

3 hours and one more space and I will have all but one of my 3 pairs -- one from each Biome

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

My two 4d 1h Red hatchies saw the looks I was giving them, and scuttled off to join the grownups. xd.png

Okay, now I have two more slots for blues.

Yeah! I got my 6. And a random Thalassa Xenowyrm that I happened to see while clicking through biomes.

NOOO did I miss the flood?! UGHH. I can only get one but still ;-;

Don't worry. It's still happening. Just check at the 5 minute drops~ wink.gif

NOOO did I miss the flood?!  UGHH. I can only get one but still ;-;

The flood's only been going on for 3 drops. I think you're in time. wink.gif

Edit: the Clinic in AoND has boomed. Lost of people suddenly trying to incuhatch. *Props viewing window open in the background*

Edited by Gryphonic

C'mon, last little bronzie, hatch so that I can grab my 4th blue! Pleeease? Then I'll have 2 pair each of bronze and blue -- and 2 male golds, thanks to a kindly DC-er who heard I missed the initial drop!

I <3 this community. And thanks, TJ et al, for being so attentive and adjusting drops, etc. for everyone's benefit! :-D

Don't worry. It's still happening. Just check at the 5 minute drops~ wink.gif

Oh thank god, I had given up and checked here first so..phew xd.png

Okay, so I predict in 4 days we're gonna have another situation like this. The color will shift over, but the flood won't trigger until the next hour~

Okay, so I predict in 4 days we're gonna have another situation like this. The color will shift over, but the flood won't trigger until the next hour~

Yep--but this time we know not to panic and fret that we won't get a flood~ biggrin.gif