TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

We really need a BSA like incubate for hatchlings- the wait for my Bronzes to grow up is killing me! I want to try breeding them, but also I want more space for the Blues biggrin.gif

I've actually been thinking about that a lot xd.png

I'd like if there was a dragon breed that was kind of like a bird and had a "Brood" BSA that took a day off of a hatchlings time

I'm just too lazy to make a post in the suggestion forums xd.png

SWEET!Had absolutely NO issues with snagging a blue from each of the biomes.Now to cross fingers and toes and anything else that'll cross in hopes that the silver with be just as obliging.biggrin.gif

It was quite easy to catch me 2 pairs of the blue ons. biggrin.gif

Just trying to catch an Alpine one resulted into the catch of a ...Red Copper. Oh, well, i wont complain! laugh.gif

Also i wont abandon my coast Xeno, or my Shimmer, so i'll just wait, if they grow up quick enough to try to catch some more.

Wow, finally it's possible to get those blue eggs!

And it's fairly easy to catch them so far! biggrin.gif

Oooh while everyone was snagging blues/indigos/whatever the Hell you want to call them I snagged another Xeno from the Coast :3

Huh o.o Checked on the biomes.

Is the flood over now?

Alpine had 3 just now - don't expect it'll keep up until around 7 AM DC time, which is when I'll hopefully be able to catch some, but with any luck it won't be too hard. I plan to be pretty sleepy by then, lol.

Yeah, they're slowly starting to mix I think, but there are still tons of them at the drops and 5 minutes shuffles.

ohmy.gif Oh my glob, new Heralds! Now... To get my bronzes to hatch, they're SO CLOSE!

blink.gif

Just a heads up- popular hatchery sites are definitely giving more views than normal now due to the new release. Keep an eye on those eggs and hatchies ^__^

Well, that's me egglocked, and with an odd number of Indigoes, too. Here's hoping I can get one more once my two Bronzes hatch. I'm liking the blue second best, after the Silver.

So beautiful! What a fantastic release!

The slightly diverging cycles of the two moons seem to suggest that the order in which the colours drop may not always be the same. Now that would be most interesting (and just a bit tricky for planning lineages)!

Aaaaah, finally the ones I've been waiting for most, but since the bronze flood came so late I only have room for 3 eggs! I even abandoned a CB Astrapi. I must be mad. xd.png

Just got up and managed to get five very easily, thank goodness! Two bronze hatch in a couple of hours so hopefully I'll get another two then.

I've put a couple of bronze into the AP as well, to clear what I could off my scroll.

OMG blues wub.gif

Figures they'd change while I was fast asleep xd.pngd.

Luckily they're still flooding so I got my fill.

I knew they would change when I was asleep... ohhh, well, already got my four and egglocked for now!

Also found an egg coded "Stvn". I guess I'll call him Spaceman Steve xd.png

Nevermind lol, it's good now. Grabbed 2 blues, will have to wait till tmr to get more. The rest of my Bronze eggs have 26 hours left.

Is DC lagging for anybody?? I can't open the site at all.

On mobile it works just fine for me. I was actually surprised I managed to get all eggs at the last hourly drop (something that had been impossible with Bronze Heralds)

Edit: Nevermind. And congratz ^^

Edited by Isuzu

Is DC lagging for anybody?? I can't open the site at all.

YES! Good--it's not just me. I'm getting some serious lag spikes. It'll lag really bad for a few minutes, then be fine for a bit, and then boom, another spike.

I'm not sure what's up, haha.

Just caught my first three, I'm in love with these eggs. wub.gif Waiting for four more eggs to hatch before I can go hunting again, so it's OK. I'll get them eventually. smile.gif

So I just got four from one 5 minute drop. Yay for playing during off hours biggrin.gif

I suspect we're going to pay for this continuous flooding by them becoming rare-ish for a while after the last release...