TJ09

2015-08-29 - August Release

I'm now locked lol. these are my favorites hopefully I'll beable to trade for some in the near future. These are my favorite color

Ahaha hopefully Monday I'll be able to pick up some bronzes from the AP. I only ended up getting 4 bronzes, but 8 golds and 7 blues whoops.

Blue is my favorite color. I'm liking these guys a lot. I soooo want to pair them with the silvers.

I woke up just in time for the flood it seems. :'D Caught my 7.

xd.png the ERs in AoND have doubled in the last two hours. *Starts f5-ing faster*

I still need my last batch of golds to grow up so I have room for blue eggs. I think this is a sign the colors are changing a tad too fast - I've got three phases on my scroll simultaneously.

wow, never seen 300+ eggs in the ER on Allure of Neglected outside of a holiday. Shows how fast word travels too xd.png

All my bronzes hatched.. and they've been replaced with blues, 2 from each biome, influenced male/female per pair.. and I got all 6 on a single 5 min drop at 9:25pmCST.. very cool. biggrin.gif

Only managed to grab 2 of the blues. Still have too many bronze eggies. sad.gif I had to wait to influence them because I ran out so I have to wait another day to incubate and make them hatch! >:D

Yay, next color is dropping! <3 I've grabbed three Blues so far, and hopefully after my Bronze hatch I'll be able to snag a few more :3

Okay, my Golds are all grown up. Two out of my Three bronze have Gendered...and I now have 3 Blues, influenced and incubated (been collecting a pair of each to become adults, and a third to be frozen)

I really doubt any of those will be rare. Hunters in the Desert were under the double digits and the eggs were there for several refreshes. There are only circa 15 hunters in Alpine and Volcano, a very low number considering that now, for the majority of the US, is Saturday evening.

xd.png the ERs in AoND have doubled in the last two hours.  *Starts f5-ing faster*

I still need my last batch of golds to grow up so I have room for blue eggs.  I think this is a sign the colors are changing a tad too fast - I've got three phases on my scroll simultaneously.

I still have 2 Gold hatchlings, as well as 5 Bronze hatchlings, 4 Bronze eggs and now 1 Blue, along with random hatchlings to fill in the gaps.

I didn't notice it so much with the Golds, but I've picked up some nice codes with the Bronze - a bug, a quester, a heavy op and a kiwi! xd.png

My two Bronze eggs hatched, so I got my final 2 Blue eggs. Going to definitely keep grabbing these later down the line, so pretty wub.gif

Okay, my Golds are all grown up. Two out of my Three bronze have Gendered...and I now have 3 Blues, influenced and incubated (been collecting a pair of each to become adults, and a third to be frozen)

I try to get at least 2 pairs for each breed/color variation with new releases, in case of refusals and so I can make 3rd gen checks with either gender if I want to later.

*Furiously poking the 4 golds still hanging around my hatching grounds*

are they dropping pretty readily? i have to wait about 2 more hours

They were the only thing I saw in the cave at the last drop.

Thank you, TJ, for making these sapphire eggs easier to catch than the first day of the bronzes. Having to hunt during the initial drop was frustrating. I expect it later, but not now. Thank you.

Im starting to get the hang of catching these babies. I've got two pairs of the Golden Lunars, I have five Bronze Lunars and my friend agreed to give me one of theirs so there is three pairs right there and I plan on getting eight total of the Sapphire Lunars! biggrin.gif Then Ill get ten of the next breed and work towards getting ten of each afterwards.

Well, now Ive got a schedule I doubt Ill be able to follow. laugh.gif

It's 05:07 right now. I think a lot of people had trouble getting the bronze ones, that's why the biomes are rather empty. The flood only happened about 2 days ago, so even with incubates, they still have at least 12 hours or so to go before their eggs hatch.

I got 1 bronze hatching hopefully in the next hour and the other in 6. Hope I can get those 2 easily. As I'll be away from home most of the day.

The blue ones are my favourites. Absolutely lovely. Does anyone know if there's a spriter's alt? Wonder what the colour would be, if so.