Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

It's also important to stay on the Fertility-page - if you switch to another tab meanwhile in order to let the Fertility-tab load in the background, it will stay on the flapping-wings view forever. sad.gif

It's also important to stay on the Fertility-page - if you switch to another tab meanwhile in order to let the Fertility-tab load in the background, it will stay on the flapping-wings view forever. sad.gif

I haven't had that problem. It loads fine if I switch tabs.

Yeah, site is slow for me too.

It's not just slow for me. It is a solid white page. Nothing there.

It's not just you. It's...blank. I hope it's only temporary. I don't recall any notices saying it was going to be taken down.

It's not just you. It's...blank. I hope it's only temporary. I don't recall any notices saying it was going to be taken down.

Looks like the whole site's down - I can't shop the Dragon Market sad.gif .

No one's been updating EATW for some time, now. I believe the site's creator gave it over to someone else to sort of look after it. It's honestly been awhile since I've read the site news/messages, but I don't think they've updated that, either.

I think the blank page has happened before, and it came back some time later. So I wouldn't worry too much right now. (But yes, it would be bad if it really went down...)

having issues with the cave not available unsure.gif

Consistently or randomly? Are you having the issues right now? Because it's working fine for me. o.o

Consistently or randomly? Are you having the issues right now? Because it's working fine for me. o.o

Still no access. Restarted my computer. Cleared cookies. The site's still not working. They're my primary at this point, so this is really frustrating. sad.gif

Still no access. Restarted my computer. Cleared cookies. The site's still not working. They're my primary at this point, so this is really frustrating. sad.gif

Wait - who's your primary what? o.o

What ISP? Cave issues may be related to ISP since it's working fine for me.

rrrattts mentioned they were having issues with the cave. If you're referring to EATW, they are not the cave and we do not run them. We therefore can't offer support for them. I allowed questions here so users could confirm they were all having problems, but the next steps for anyone who uses the site is to track down whoever runs it and either let them know or ask for an update.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

randomly unsure.gif looks ok now but not been on for over an hour, looked like a connection issue but what so i know xd.png everything else was working ok except cave so not my end

The page that says just down for me or everyone states eatw.net is down. sad.gif No entry in fansites so no space for us besides here.

EDIT: Back and alive!

Edited by Tigerkralle

The page that says just down for me or everyone states eatw.net is down. sad.gif No entry in fansites so no space for us besides here.

EDIT: Back and alive!

Yes, they are! biggrin.gif

Thank you Sock, for allowing the question, especially since, as Tigerkralle noted, contact for the site is very limited.

Yes, they are! biggrin.gif

Thank you Sock, for allowing the question, especially since, as Tigerkralle noted, contact for the site is very limited.

One can PM or email. I did,. Maybe that's what did it ... It WAS read.

eatw is working fine for me. Although EATW is not a DragCave owned site I am glad we can use it. But, you need to contact the owner of that site if there are fan site problems. I do realize sometimes this is the quickest way to get an answer.

The Dragon Cave cave is working fine for me.

Anyone else having continuing issues with the actual cave, such as non-response or no images?

Edited by yosofine

Not for me either, and if there's technical issues I'm usually the one to experience them as my computer is actual poop.

The user did post around 12am PST right before daily maintenance. The cave can get a little weird before that, though it usually lasts only 5 minutes.

What are Xenos currently worth now a days? As a CB dragon that is, I have not traded in a long time, I remember them being pretty good to trade for harder to get things.

What is the actual signature character limit? I know it says 1024 (currently at 891), but there have been times when I've had ~935 and if it hits ~940 it tells me I've got too much. Do special characters take up extra, unrecognized spaces or something? huh.gif

I was reading Bright-Breasted Wyvern's description and then something bothered me and I can't unsee it. Can someone clarify if I'm mistaken or not?

However, they have developed poisonous barbs on their feet to make up for their size.

Shouldn't it be *venomous not poisonous?

It sounds similar to the venomous barbs that are on platypus feet.

I was reading Bright-Breasted Wyvern's description and then something bothered me and I can't unsee it. Can someone clarify if I'm mistaken or not?

Shouldn't it be *venomous not poisonous?

It sounds similar to the venomous barbs that are on platypus feet.

For general usage, poisonous is fine:

https://www.google.com/search?q=define+poisonous

(of an animal) producing poison as a means of attacking enemies or prey; venomous.

adjective: poisonous

"a poisonous snake"

synonyms: venomous, deadly

(note the synonyms)

What is the actual signature character limit? I know it says 1024 (currently at 891), but there have been times when I've had ~935 and if it hits ~940 it tells me I've got too much. Do special characters take up extra, unrecognized spaces or something? huh.gif

Yeah, special characters probably count for however many characters are used to code them to appear, so to speak.