Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Me and my friends have cleared cache and cookies, both eggs are still at zero. I don't ever put anything in hatcheries because all other dragons have grown up successfully in the past with no help whatsoever.

On mine it shows both hatched.

How about a hard refresh?

can you incubate other people's eggs?

No.

On mine it shows both hatched.

How about a hard refresh?

We did it all at the same time, no changes. But the new egg has 3 views..Yay? I guess??

can you incubate other people's eggs?

Well... the person would need to have the eggs teleported to your scroll and get them back via teleport once they hatch.

Just curious if multi-egg clutches can be mixed species.

Like. Breeding a purple and turquoise. Might you get Ultra-violet, purple and turquoise or a combination? Or is it definitely just going to be one species for all the eggs in the one clutch?

Just curious if multi-egg clutches can be mixed species.

Like. Breeding a purple and turquoise. Might you get Ultra-violet, purple and turquoise or a combination? Or is it definitely just going to be one species for all the eggs in the one clutch?

If multi-clutches were still allowed for regular dragons, a mix would be possible.

Okay, since the Halloween wall is going down, I looked at the dragons I bred right before work on the 31st and it appears none of the eggs have been picked up. All clicks and views are 0 for all of them and they're under 4 days:

removed links

I was wondering if anyone else had these happen or knew where these eggs are. The wilderness has "accepting help" on, so I don't think they're there.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

If multi-clutches were still allowed for regular dragons, a mix would be possible.

What do you mean "if"

I've bred multi clutches with regular dragons...

I'm confused

multi-clutches were discontinued for regular dragons long before I joined, only holiday dragons during their breeding week can multi-clutch now

Okay, since the Halloween wall is going down, I looked at the dragons I bred right before work on the 31st and it appears none of the eggs have been picked up. All clicks and views are 0 for all of them and they're under 4 days:

http://dragcave.net/progeny/bcpk6

http://dragcave.net/progeny/BppQw

http://dragcave.net/progeny/Zovj

http://dragcave.net/progeny/rXFN

http://dragcave.net/progeny/Eb4aO

http://dragcave.net/progeny/rXFN

I was wondering if anyone else had these happen or knew where these eggs are. The wilderness has "accepting help" on, so I don't think they're there.

Eggs in the AP right now are about an hour older than yours/about the same time. I bet they just haven't peeked through the wall quite yet.

What do you mean "if"

I've bred multi clutches with regular dragons...

I'm confused

They've been disabled for non-holidays for years now.

What about with purple fertility BSA?

Nope, fertility only increases the chance of an egg being produced. It does nothing for multiclutches.

Eggs in the AP right now are about an hour older than yours/about the same time. I bet they just haven't peeked through the wall quite yet.

These are showing up as 3 days and 14 hours, so It's interesting they don't gain the day untill they start showing up on the AP.

These are showing up as 3 days and 14 hours, so It's interesting they don't gain the day untill they start showing up on the AP.

Yeah, be careful with your math, because the extra day does not show on the view page until the egg is actually picked up by somebody.

Yeah, be careful with your math, because the extra day does not show on the view page until the egg is actually picked up by somebody.

I don't think this was an issue with "math" as it was one with a function of the AP; I really didn't know the extra day didn't show up until it's actually on the visible AP. I think I may have known this before, but it's been a while since then lol. Also my inactivity made me forget a lot about this place.

I don't think this was an issue with "math" as it was one with a function of the AP; I really didn't know the extra day didn't show up until it's actually on the visible AP. I think I may have known this before, but it's been a while since then lol. Also my inactivity made me forget a lot about this place.

The extra day is visible when it shows up on the AP, but only on the AP. It doesn't transfer to the egg's view page until it is picked up and on somebody's scroll - not just showing on the AP. (Just to be sure things are clear.)

I called it math simply because for when it was born, it was at the correct age. If it had been picked up, it'd appear a day too young. Perhaps mechanics was a better word?

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I found this a bit odd:

(Insert tombstone here)

Describe

Please read the Description Guidelines before giving your dragon a description. Descriptions that violate these guidelines may be rejected or cause your dragon to be killed.

Description Status: No Description

Description:

Back to actions

Are you supposed to be able to do this?

This might sound stupid. But then again. All my questions have been. Since I've been gone for so long.

Was the limit on non-Halloween Holidays lifted?

Kind of. You can only get two CBs at Christmas and Valentines, but you can get as many bred ones as you wish.

Pardon; I'm not exactly sure if this was posted somewhere in the past, but... I have an art thread, how would one go about wiping it clean, save the OP? I think I read that you're supposed to PM a mod, but I don't know which one; plus I'm sure they're pretty busy, and I really don't want to be a bother cx