Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Just a little thing I was pondering about the upcoming Christmas dragon breeding - has there been any info about whether Solstice's eggs will be marked a blue=day/colorful=night winged versions, so players know what type of eggs they'll be picking up from the AP? Basically, the same as Night/Day Glory Drakes or Sunrise/Sunset dragons.

They had the same egg last year, right? I don't see why they'd have a different egg this year. But since the xmas wall isn't typically as big, it should be more obvious of pretty easy to calculate which wings they should.

~

Ref for those that missed it or are unsure what we're talking about: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=165824

They had the same egg last year, right? I don't see why they'd have a different egg this year. But since the xmas wall isn't typically as big, it should be more obvious of pretty easy to calculate which wings they should.

~

Ref for those that missed it or are unsure what we're talking about: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=165824

I think the OP wants to know if day/night will be indicated on the eggs' info page as it is (now) with day/night Drakes-- not if they will have a different egg unsure.gif

Is there any way I can find someone who owns a dragon, but their user is not shown? I just want to know if they will be planning to name her ^^

I think the OP wants to know if day/night will be indicated on the eggs' info page as it is (now) with day/night Drakes-- not if they will have a different egg unsure.gif

Ooh, I see. That makes more sense!

None of us can tell the future but as they're just alts basically, I very much doubt that info will be displayed. We'll have to time check ourselves, I think.

Is there any way I can find someone who owns a dragon, but their user is not shown? I just want to know if they will be planning to name her ^^

There is a trick for that (not 100%), but I am hesitant to give it away to those that don't already know it. Someone not displaying their scroll name is an indication that they may not want approached, even if you are just politely asking.

Just since today: when trying to change from one DC page to another (like view to lineage or view to naming), my IE asks me 'do you really want to leave the page' - even when I want to just refresh in the biomes. I have this Problem only with DC.

What do I have to change in the settings of DC or of IE to not get that? Thanks.

I think that may have to do with some ads.

Yes, seems you're right, it's one ad that keeps popping up all the time and I get the message always, when I want to move away from a page with that ad.

Don't want to use adblocker, but it's really annoying...

I know there is a way to report or block the specific ad so that it stops popping up for you, but unfortunately I'm not sure how..

I know there is a way to report or block the specific ad so that it stops popping up for you, but unfortunately I'm not sure how..

I don't know if it works if you DON'T have a blocker, but you could try - right click on it and say "block".

Also not sure how you report an ad - but it SHOULD also work by right clicking.

By telling TJ which URL the ad leads to, as far as I know.

Supposedly (also just hearsay), there is also a place in the depth of google settings where you can adjust your advertising settings.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

By telling TJ which URL the ad leads to, as far as I know.

Supposedly (also just hearsay), there is also a place in the depth of google settings where you can adjust your advertising settings.

Supposedly also you can report ads to google.

Supposedly also you can report ads to google.

There is a little blue arrow in the upper right corner of the ads that expands to say ad choices when you mouse over. If you click on that it gives you a couple of options. One of them is "more information & opt out." I only tried it once and it lead me down a very complex path that eventually lost me, but perhaps you will have better luck. rolleyes.gif

Edited by purplehaze

So... Autumn dragons seem ridiculously common this time around. Will this effect how the Winter dragons drop? I'm really happy to get a ton of Autumns now but I want Winter to be easier than pulling teeth.

Most likely, all seasonals will drop as commons again, just as they used to. They only became rare after a winter release in the Alpine biome (GW and RB, I think) that caused the biome to be empty most of the time for a very long time - and thus, got lots of winter seasonals into circulation. The ratios have just returned back to normal.

However, we don't know anything for sure. My opinion is solely my opinion, based on years of playing and watching the ratios and such. smile.gif

No egg changes to the Solstice have been announced and I wouldn't hold my breath for any personally. There are plenty of other species with variants that can't be told from the egg - Nebulas, alt vines/blacks/undines, Gemshards... So the Solstice has no special reason for the egg to change. Since the time an egg was bred determines its rosewing/bluewing status as a Solstice, it should be easy enough to pick out rosewings from bluewings just by their 'Egg Laid' time and by when you're cruising the AP. Picking up eggs at night is more likely to get you rosewings, at least so long as all eggs in the AP are still 7 days 0 hours/being freshly bred. Once they start to age you'll have to figure it out in your head. But it'll still quite possible to foigure out.

I have a question that has probably already been answered, but since I am using a cell phone and it is extremely difficult to search using it, I'm going to ask.

According to the picture in my signature, I have 505 dragons. But my trophy has not updated to the gold trophy, and it is still limiting me to six eggs. I do not have The maximum allowed, so I know it's not because I have maximum growing things.

Is it possible that the dragons that I killed to make zombies on Halloween have taken up the slots I still need to get the gold trophy? If not, why am I still being limited?

Thanks for any help!

I have a question that has probably already been answered, but since I am using a cell phone and it is extremely difficult to search using it, I'm going to ask.

According to the picture in my signature, I have 505 dragons. But my trophy has not updated to the gold trophy, and it is still limiting me to six eggs. I do not have The maximum allowed, so I know it's not because I have maximum growing things.

Is it possible that the dragons that I killed to make zombies on Halloween have taken up the slots I still need to get the gold trophy? If not, why am I still being limited?

Thanks for any help!

by my count, you need 7 more adults

7 not 8

Edited by InugamiZERO

Just wanted to add in it could be either 7 adults or 7 frozen hatchies!!

Edited by lollipop00

I was always wondering..

Is this egg a Thuwed or a Dorkface or neither of them? O.o So confused xd.png

Mystery Egg

I'm just clicking through the lineage (as lineage view cuts it after 12 generations, but some go back further than that). If you click the silver male with the code SInU (on the right) and check its lineage, you'll find Midas Dorkface and Shallynaar in there, so your egg is a Dorkface.

Still checking for thuweds in there, I'll edit this post if I find one.

Edit: Aaaand if you click the Holly named "Christmas Venice" (also on the very right), you'll find that it is related to TJ's Holly: lineage, so your egg is indeed both a Dorkface and a Thuwed.

There's no tool to check such things that I know of, so to find out such things, you have to do it by hand. Go to the lineage, and check the lineages of all dragons that are in the lane on the very right (12th generation). If one of those lineages goes back further than 12 generations, you have to manually check those lineages as well.

Or you can use the lineage viewer of AoND, which will also tell you the dragons that have a hidden lineage. Unfortunately, it can't show more than 13 generations, which is just one more than the DC lineage view.

Edited by Ha-Ki

I'm just clicking through the lineage (as lineage view cuts it after 12 generations, but some go back further than that). If you click the silver male with the code SInU (on the right) and check its lineage, you'll find Midas Dorkface and Shallynaar in there, so your egg is a Dorkface.

Still checking for thuweds in there, I'll edit this post if I find one.

Edit: Aaaand if you click the Holly named "Christmas Venice" (also on the very right), you'll find that it is related to TJ's Holly: lineage, so your egg is indeed both a Dorkface and a Thuwed.

There's no tool to check such things that I know of, so to find out such things, you have to do it by hand. Go to the lineage, and check the lineages of all dragons that are in the lane on the very right (12th generation). If one of those lineages goes back further than 12 generations, you have to manually check those lineages as well.

Or you can use the lineage viewer of AoND, which will also tell you the dragons that have a hidden lineage. Unfortunately, it can't show more than 13 generations, which is just one more than the DC lineage view.

Oooh, I see. Thank you!!

Well, there is a quick way to check if your dragon is a Dorkface: Just use [url0http://greg-kennedy.com/dragcave/tools/]this inbred checker[/url] on your egg and Midas Dorkface.

Of course, it only works if your egg is not inbred, as it obviously is. xd.png