Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

That is even weirder because I'm also seeing both in my post now, but still not in Fuzz's.  I have no idea.  o.O

The black box at the bottom of the screen that tells you if there are more replies to a topic disappears before I can interact with it sometimes

Is anyone else having a problem where Common pygmies aren't loading?

image.png.359f54844ca6396db429d9cc328090f9.png

My Common Pygmy's dragonopedia sprite also seems to have bogged off somewhere.

image.png.f56af762ccb3106e047fd74e17a2a254.png

Edited by lovecats99

36 minutes ago, lovecats99 said:

Is anyone else having a problem where Common pygmies aren't loading?

My Common Pygmy's dragonopedia sprite also seems to have bogged off somewhere.

Going to take a guess and say the sprite file starts with "ad" currently and the images are being blocked by your ad blocker.  They'll be back when the images rotate.  or you could tell it not to block DC. 

hi guys, I have a slightly embarassing question. i didn't used the forum for quite a long time, so is it possibile that the link to all forum members has been moved? I don't find where i could click to see all people's name and profiles in alphabetic order. 

Edited by Naruhina_94

35 minutes ago, Naruhina_94 said:

hi guys, I have a slightly embarassing question. i didn't used the forum for quite a long time, so is it possibile that the link to all forum members has been moved? I don't find where i could click to see all people's name and profiles in alphabetic order. 

You can search the member list by clicking the search bar and choosing 'members' under 'search in'.

Zs7a6XO.png 

You can also go directly to https://forums.dragcave.net/search/ and click 'Member Search'. The setup is a little different to what it used to be on the previous versions of the forum software, but you can still search within certain groups and by username or letter. :) I hope this helps! 

4 hours ago, DragonLady86 said:

Going to take a guess and say the sprite file starts with "ad" currently and the images are being blocked by your ad blocker.  They'll be back when the images rotate.  or you could tell it not to block DC. 

Bug seems to have fixed itself but I think i'll disable my adblocker for the site just in case. :) 

55 minutes ago, StormWizard212 said:

You can search the member list by clicking the search bar and choosing 'members' under 'search in'.

Zs7a6XO.png 

You can also go directly to https://forums.dragcave.net/search/ and click 'Member Search'. The setup is a little different to what it used to be on the previous versions of the forum software, but you can still search within certain groups and by username or letter. :) I hope this helps! 

Thank you! I meant to find the member search option.

I don't know if this has been answered already, but where are the Xenowyrms on the buying page? Gaia Xenos have been non-existent for me since their release and I was so excited to see this...until I realized I couldn't find Xenos listed on the buy screen. 

Also, why are Papers/Chickens/Magmas more expensive than Golds? I catch Papers, Magmas, and Chickens all the time, but haven't caught a single Gold. XD

4 minutes ago, Suzumiya said:

I don't know if this has been answered already, but where are the Xenowyrms on the buying page? Gaia Xenos have been non-existent for me since their release and I was so excited to see this...until I realized I couldn't find Xenos listed on the buy screen. 

Also, why are Papers/Chickens/Magmas more expensive than Golds? I catch Papers, Magmas, and Chickens all the time, but haven't caught a single Gold. XD

TJ mentioned in the Market Feedback thread that 'Breeds with location-specific alts are not currently available in the market.' This includes Xenos. For the time being, they can't be purchased in the market, though this may change in the future. Who knows! There is an explanation in the first post about the prices, but I think only time will tell how this feature will develop and evolve. It's still early days! :) 

Thank you. It just seems super odd, is all. Really, really odd because I find Magmas ALL THE DARNED TIME but haven't seen a CB Gold in two years. XD

I'm so glad I'll finally have a chance to get one at last! 

Magmas are pretty darn common, that’s why, lol.

23 minutes ago, Whirlaway said:

Magmas are pretty darn common, that’s why, lol.

I know! I don't get why they cost more than Golds! It's a little odd! Still, I'm glad Golds aren't outrageously priced. I'll finally be able to get one. Still, I'll probably end up wasting all my 'shards' on Balloons.  I'm obsessed with those floaty little cuties.

31 minutes ago, Suzumiya said:

I know! I don't get why they cost more than Golds! It's a little odd! Still, I'm glad Golds aren't outrageously priced. I'll finally be able to get one. Still, I'll probably end up wasting all my 'shards' on Balloons.  I'm obsessed with those floaty little cuties.

I would assume since they are part of the Guardian of Nature Summon.

Edited by Whirlaway

4 minutes ago, Whirlaway said:

I would assume since they are art of the Guardian of Nature Summon.

Huh. Now that I think about, that DOES make sense. GoNs can be even more rare than CB Golds if you're super unlucky. And the more Trios you have, the better your chances to get one. I still don't get why CHICKENS are more expensive though. I catch a chicken a week! I guess because a lot of folks collect them, maybe. At least Balloons are cheap. I ❤️ Balloons a lot and have been having issues finding them in the caves lately.

1 hour ago, Suzumiya said:

At least Balloons are cheap. I ❤️ Balloons a lot and have been having issues finding them in the caves lately.

GOOD point ! Must alert the grandson !

27 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

GOOD point ! Must alert the grandson !

Grandson a Balloon collector too? My mom used to collect stripes, until she quit DC. I collect Balloons, Cheeses, and used to collect Blacks. I have over 200 stripes, too. They just seem to pop up all the time and I can't resist them. I grab every Balloon I see, too, but they have been SO rare in the cave lately. I wish I knew WHY Balloons have suddenly become so rare.

Is there a thread for Shimmerscale breeding plans, or even just one for Prize breeding? I used search, and found things regarding trading them, or breeding success, but nothing for breeding plans. Thanks!

If you incubate an egg on CD, does that negate the cooldown, or do you still have to wait?

Ever since the last forum update at the beginning of this month, the "bug" (if it is one) is back where you're sent to the first entry in a PM conversation and have to manually navigate to the last page and scroll down... last time it happened it got fixed soon after, but not this time. Is this happening to everyone or just me?

24 minutes ago, Chatdweeb said:

If you incubate an egg on CD, does that negate the cooldown, or do you still have to wait?

You still have to wait.

38 minutes ago, Suzumiya said:

Grandson a Balloon collector too? My mom used to collect stripes, until she quit DC. I collect Balloons, Cheeses, and used to collect Blacks. I have over 200 stripes, too. They just seem to pop up all the time and I can't resist them. I grab every Balloon I see, too, but they have been SO rare in the cave lately. I wish I knew WHY Balloons have suddenly become so rare.

It's been that way for a while now, much to his disgust.

1 hour ago, Suzumiya said:

Because they are a very old breed, around much longer than other breeds in-cave.

7 hours ago, jocosa said:

Is there a thread for Shimmerscale breeding plans, or even just one for Prize breeding? I used search, and found things regarding trading them, or breeding success, but nothing for breeding plans. Thanks!

There was a thread here but it was closed because it got too chatty. You might be interested in one of these threads instead:

Edited by StormWizard212

6 hours ago, Whirlaway said:

Because they are a very old breed, around much longer than other breeds in-cave.

So ? So are - say - Greens - even older - and they are easier to find. And mints, and whites.... Balloons were not released  till 2009; there were many breeds before them that are far easier to find.

Pfft. How do we change our timezone these days ? I appear to have been posting at 2 in the morning....