Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Are you on mobile? Have you checked your browser settings to see if something might be off? I'm on Chrome and it looks normal to me, I just checked it.

Try clearing your cache ?

I tried looking through settings and clearing my cache and it didn't change anything, but if the image is looking normal to others I'm not all too concerned about fixing it on my end. Thanks for the input @Fuzzbucket and @HeatherMarie

Am I the only one unable reach their scroll’s page?  I have logged out and back in, cleared cache, and all else I know to to do.  I’m on iOS (iPad Air 2, latest o.s. update).  I can access all other pages but my dragons.

I am able to access my scroll both through mobile and desktop. Have you tried a different browser (what browser are you using)?

31 minutes ago, purpledragonclaw said:

I'm able to access my scroll, but I'm on a desktop.

It appears to be fixed, now.  I was able to access the page on Safari, but not Chrome.  Just tried it a couple minutes ago, and it looks to be doing what it’s supposed to.  Unless TJ tweaked something, I am wondering if the iOS updates just didn’t like Chrome?

Also, I was required to enter my passcode (mobile/tablet) to access another site a little while ago, which I never have to, so my guess is iOS update conflict.

Edited by blackdragon71

Is the CB Desert zombie /lineage/ image supposed to be slightly to the side like this?

image.png.57e833c50984054cada33e812e95284f.png image.png.b4c5ba2990cbd8169007872768d87ebb.png

I'm just asking since all the other sprites seem to be centred correctly.

image.png.348a2991207a52a022b42445cea319cc.png

Edited by lovecats99

1 hour ago, lovecats99 said:

Is the CB Desert zombie /lineage/ image supposed to be slightly to the side like this?

image.png.57e833c50984054cada33e812e95284f.png image.png.b4c5ba2990cbd8169007872768d87ebb.png

I'm just asking since all the other sprites seem to be centred correctly.

image.png.348a2991207a52a022b42445cea319cc.png

It IS centered - to the computer. there's a few pixels next to the actual stone that isn't there with the other tombstones, which throws the optical centre off from the sprite centre ;)

(Compare to the snowy one that's SLIGHTLY off to the other side)

Edited by Herk

I was refreshing the wilderness page and saw something very odd.  I found fog balls.  I spent a bit of time refreshing and found four before I decided that's enough time spent.  2DW5 iuJE Sw31   I first thought it might have something to do with them being 4 digit codes and then I found another with 5 so that theory was shot down. QSBeR  I also saw leetle trees but I guess that might be normal if they came from burned scrolls.  But how can there be fogged dragons in the wilderness?!

Edit:  Checking the links the forum made the dragons do show on lineage view but view dragon page is 

Dragon Not Found

You can’t seem to find the dragon you’re looking for.

Edited by Dracaena

Not sure how it happens but I have seen quite a number of fogged sprites in the Wilderness.

I can't seem to access active transfers or any other links that other users have posted. There's a dragcave image of a tombstone saying an error has occured??

3 minutes ago, OtomeKristinOtaku said:

I can't seem to access active transfers or any other links that other users have posted. There's a dragcave image of a tombstone saying an error has occured??

I get the same when trying to create a transfer. And others seem to be getting this also.

6 minutes ago, OtomeKristinOtaku said:

2 minutes ago, Whirlaway said:

I get the same when trying to create a transfer. And others seem to be getting this also.

TJ has been notified about the issue, thanks for bringing it up.

Yeah, transfers are working again. Thanks.

Edited by Whirlaway

Seems like transfer aren't working for me. I'm getting a different message.

image.png.5a24248a523f513842d5134f378b86b1.png

Anyone else getting this or just me? Is this related to the other transfer error from earlier?

2 minutes ago, Forever_Mone said:

Anyone else getting this or just me? Is this related to the other transfer error from earlier?

Check this help page? https://dragcave.net/help/referrers

Also, what happens if you click the "continue" link?

Edited by Ruby Eyes

2 minutes ago, Forever_Mone said:

Click on Help at the top of the cave page -> troubleshooting -> referrers and see what you get there.

Thanks @Ruby Eyes and @purplehaze so showing me that. I just checked and it seems like things are okay now. :) It must have been a blimp in my network or something.

Edited by Forever_Mone

34 minutes ago, Forever_Mone said:

If you are by chance using snaplinks, you ALWAYS get that message. But clicking on the link takes you to the right place.

4 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

If you are by chance using snaplinks, you ALWAYS get that message.

I never get that message with Snaplinks ...

I always do if actions are involved. (well, if I select several at once, as I occasionally want to if I am setting up multiple transfers...) I assumed it was to stop us grabbing three from one biome in one fell swoop and so on.

OR I get:

You can only view this page from within the site. If you believe you have reached this page in error, see the help section.

Anyone else has the problem that the drop-down 'Filter By' doesn't work?

I can only access those by manually typing in the address bar atm :/

The Sort By menu, too. (I don't remember the URLs for sorting by name/age/breed so I can't type those to see if they work)

would be

1 - first page

2 -  Filter By - Unnamed

4 - Sort by - Age

But yeah Sort by doesn't work either, now that you mention it... time for a TOPIC methinks