Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

I am testing, I can't seem to reply to forums, as the theme is out of date? I don't know how to fix that.

16 hours ago, Chococat0815 said:

My filters didn't work either and clearing cache didn't help.

I was about to respond when suddenly the problem fixed itself without me doing anything.

the problem was fixed for me too early am but ...

since the new dragons have been named  .. Floret etc

is stuck on ALL again for Filter by ... for about 15 minutes

On 5/6/2018 at 10:56 AM, 11th said:

@SkyWolf25

Maybe try these fixes, if you haven't already?

Solution 1 worked, thank you! : D

21 hours ago, HawktalonOfRiverClan said:

Same problem here, and it's really annoying. There was a time when I knew all of my dragons' names and could find them all easily but I've gotten too used to using the filter by breed option. Altering the URL forces some of the filter options but even that won't work for filter by breed. 😕

Wait wait wait... where do you have a "filter by breed" option? Did we get that and I missed it? oO

2 hours ago, Confused Cat said:

Wait wait wait... where do you have a "filter by breed" option? Did we get that and I missed it? oO

It's actually "sort by" breed. :lol:

You have two filters on your scroll - on the left side it filters by groups, breedable, BSA and the like, on the right side it sorts your scroll by age, name or breed.

Edited by Chococat0815

My husband sees me catching eggs all the time and wants to start playing too. We'll probably trade with each other if he wants some dragons I have. How can I make sure that we aren't banned for multiple accounts? We share the same IP

Play differently; never log into each other's scrolls; don't use the same naming plans. That kind of thing. But let a mod know if you are really worried.

57 minutes ago, Nandeenah said:

My husband sees me catching eggs all the time and wants to start playing too. We'll probably trade with each other if he wants some dragons I have. How can I make sure that we aren't banned for multiple accounts? We share the same IP

From the FAQ:

Frequently Asked Questions: Cave Questions

Q: Can two different people have scrolls on the same computer/IP?

A: Yes, as long as they are different people. There are many cases of siblings, parents and children, etc, having scrolls on the same IP. The same person having multiple scrolls is not allowed. As long as each person sticks to their own scroll, everyone should be fine. You do not need to PM TJ or a mod to let them know.

Quick question, is there a way to tell exactly when the freezing (and killing for that matter) charges reset? According to the wiki both refresh every two weeks, however it'd be nice to know precisely when it'll happen.

6 minutes ago, Irabane said:

Quick question, is there a way to tell exactly when the freezing (and killing for that matter) charges reset? According to the wiki both refresh every two weeks, however it'd be nice to know precisely when it'll happen.

Freezing can be seen one the help page: https://dragcave.net/help/actions#freeze

For kills, I posted a request: https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/181617-list-kills-just-like-freezings-on-actions-help-page/ which didn't get much response yet *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*

For the exact time of day, your Action Log would be the place to go.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

17 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Freezing can be seen one the help page: https://dragcave.net/help/actions#freeze

For kills, I posted a request: https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/181617-list-kills-just-like-freezings-on-actions-help-page/ which didn't get much response yet *wink, wink, nudge, nudge*

Ah, thanks so much! So do the charges come back individually two weeks after each hatchling has been frozen? Also I made sure to voice my support for your suggestion. ;)

Just now, Irabane said:

Ah, thanks so much! So do the charges come back individually two weeks after each hatchling has been frozen?

Yes, they do! Same for any kills done, be it by Kill, Bite or Earthquake.

Just now, Ruby Eyes said:

Yes, they do! Same for any kills done, be it by Kill, Bite or Earthquake.

Awesome, thanks again for your help!

4 hours ago, Nandeenah said:

We frequently get couples/family members who share scrolls on the same IP. As long as you don't do anything truly egregious, and let us know the scrollnames so you're not flagged, you'll be fine. :) 

Has anyone figured out the pattern for breeding florets (what colour the egg will be)?

23 minutes ago, chatbugdweeb said:

Has anyone figured out the pattern for breeding florets (what colour the egg will be)?

Not really. I have had both colors from gold Florets, though no gold Floret eggs from purple Floret adults.

I would say that's what the Report button is for. At least that's what I usually use.

2 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

I would say that's what the Report button is for. At least that's what I usually use.

Yes please! You can also PM a mod who has dominion over that section, but reporting works best.

Exactly that. It is a weird thing the counter does because of the fact there are “CB” alts in there.

10 hours ago, Whirlaway said:

Not really. I have had both colors from gold Florets, though no gold Floret eggs from purple Floret adults.

Both should be possible, and I've verified (and shown examples to @PieMaster) that both have happened recently.

Oh, huh. I’ll have to keep trying with purple Florets then...

If you have 4 free eggslots, and you get 4 eggs from a celestial breeding - can you keep all of them or do they get tossed?