Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Exactly that. It is a weird thing the counter does because of the fact there are “CB” alts in there.

10 hours ago, Whirlaway said:

Not really. I have had both colors from gold Florets, though no gold Floret eggs from purple Floret adults.

Both should be possible, and I've verified (and shown examples to @PieMaster) that both have happened recently.

Oh, huh. I’ll have to keep trying with purple Florets then...

If you have 4 free eggslots, and you get 4 eggs from a celestial breeding - can you keep all of them or do they get tossed?

20 minutes ago, Cinspawn said:

If you have 4 free eggslots, and you get 4 eggs from a celestial breeding - can you keep all of them or do they get tossed?

You can only pick one egg from the clutch to keep. The rest will be immediately tossed and won't occupy your slots. Or if you won't pick any, they'll get automatically tossed after 30 minutes or 1 hour I think? I can't remember that bit but I'm sure you are supposed to keep only one egg in the end.

Edited by Orchi'dea

2 minutes ago, Orchi'dea said:

30 minutes or 1 hour I think? I can't remember

The page says 1 hour.

1 hour ago, Cinspawn said:

With all multiclutchs, you can only keep one egg, be that with Celestials or Holidays (Christmas, Halloween, and Valentines).

"filter by" and "sort by" drop down doesn't work.  I have this problem since Sunday but saw from the thread that most people's issues had been fixed.  I don't know what I need to do.... Sorry, I am not very good with computer / technology X.x  Can someone shred some light on what I should be checking to identify the problem?  thanks a lot.

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be anything you can do. When it happened to me nothing I tried worked, it just resolved itself at some point, without me doing anything.

There's also a thread now about this issue:

Edited by Chococat0815

Has anyone noticed weirdness with spaces in lineage view? 

For example, these are the same dragon. No space when naming, but a space appears when viewed as part of the lineage.

(Edited: @Ruby Eyes Thank you for the explanation!)

1331960002_strongheart.JPG.58b0cb55e8f6c5acb66272010b773395.JPG strongheart.JPG.d49db7661c97b29048e2ea96f4d0f53e.JPG

Similarly, a space disappears when in lineage view. 

brightening.JPG.d315f7fbd61e5c3b529a0a14a143a62d.JPG 1715723250_brightening2.JPG.9a21aad0e1b53ff51da265a6e7d0bfcc.JPG

It's not a big deal or anything, but it does look kind of messy, especially when I'm doing lyrics lineage or whatnot. Does anyone know why this happens?

Edited by Toyo

Most likely because of how the format works with names. No idea though, really.

The site adds "breaking points" to long names for the lineage view, that's all. They aren't really spaces.

Why the space in the second example disappears, I have no clue.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Is there going to be a change to our total count in the most excellent banner, so as NOT to count long dead specimens ? Mine shows a total of 6779, where I actually have 6702, according to my count on my scroll.... I do NOT have that many zombies, and only four currently deads (as in unexpired tombstones).

Who knows. It is annoying to have an incorrect number on my scroll too. :/.

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Is there going to be a change to our total count in the most excellent banner, so as NOT to count long dead specimens ? Mine shows a total of 6779, where I actually have 6702, according to my count on my scroll.... I do NOT have that many zombies, and only four currently deads (as in unexpired tombstones).

I would love to know if this will be fixed as well.... TJ replied to my post a handful of pages back about the count being off, but at that point we hadn't figured out that it was most likely dead dragons making the count wrong, and he hasn't replied since. I used to have a scroll-stats banner in my sig on another forum (I'm assuming it was from EATW) and I'd love to put in the dcrecords banner, but not when the count is off by more then 100 (for me at least). @TJ09 any word on this?

Hello,

I've got some stupid question. 

I made a post in some thread and I wanted to hide it's contents (because of spoilers) and I chose the option to hide WHOLE comment. Even I can't see it. How can I unhide it and hide only some content of this, but in that way that people would just click it to reveal what's in there (you know what I mean?)

I'm really confused.

8 minutes ago, Cyberr said:

Hello,

I made a post in some thread and I wanted to hide it's contents (because of spoilers) and I chose the option to hide WHOLE comment. Even I can't see it. How can I unhide it and hide only some content of this, but in that way that people would just click it to reveal what's in there (you know what I mean?)

I'm really confused.

You can't do it yourself. Maybe ask a mod to unhide it (if that is possible, I don't remember) so that you can edit out what you don't want people to see.

43 minutes ago, Cyberr said:

Hello,

I'm really confused.

Hiding your comment basically serves as deleting it. To hide a spoiler, click on the eye in the bar above the comment box. You'll get:

Spoiler

this. Anything you type in this spoiler box will be hidden upon posting it unless it is opened!

Edited by Mewtie

7 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

5 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

I would love to know if this will be fixed as well.... TJ replied to my post a handful of pages back about the count being off, but at that point we hadn't figured out that it was most likely dead dragons making the count wrong, and he hasn't replied since. I used to have a scroll-stats banner in my sig on another forum (I'm assuming it was from EATW) and I'd love to put in the dcrecords banner, but not when the count is off by more then 100 (for me at least). @TJ09 any word on this?

This should be fixed now; both of your banners match the numbers on your scroll (i.e. total = grown + growing)

*does a little dance* Yaaayyy the banner is accurate again! Now I can add it to my other sigs. Thanks TJ!

7 hours ago, Toyo said:

Has anyone noticed weirdness with spaces in lineage view? 

For example, these are the same dragon. No space when naming, but a space appears when viewed as part of the lineage.

(Edited: @Ruby Eyes Thank you for the explanation!)

1331960002_strongheart.JPG.58b0cb55e8f6c5acb66272010b773395.JPG strongheart.JPG.d49db7661c97b29048e2ea96f4d0f53e.JPG

Similarly, a space disappears when in lineage view. 

brightening.JPG.d315f7fbd61e5c3b529a0a14a143a62d.JPG 1715723250_brightening2.JPG.9a21aad0e1b53ff51da265a6e7d0bfcc.JPG

It's not a big deal or anything, but it does look kind of messy, especially when I'm doing lyrics lineage or whatnot. Does anyone know why this happens?

As others have mentioned, the site adds hints for places where browsers may break across lines to ensure names wrap rather than breaking the layout. Browsers are "greedy" in their text layout and will try to fit as much as possible on the first line rather than realizing that breaking at the "real" space would mean not breaking at the "hinted" space.

For the second case, I see the space rendered correctly on both the default skin and on St. Patrick's. What browser are you using?

@TJ09 Thanks, TJ! I think it was only edge that was doing it - chrome and firefox seem to give me no problem. 

9 hours ago, TJ09 said:

This should be fixed now; both of your banners match the numbers on your scroll (i.e. total = grown + growing)

Thanks HEAPS TJ :)

Will the thuwed lists ever reopen, or are they permanently closed?