Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Difference between a bloodswap and a lineage swap?

None?

Is there a way to sort my dragons by breed but at the same time have eggs first followed by unfrozen hatchlings? I know currently you can sort by breed and then check "Place Eggs and Unfrozen Hatchlings on top" but this mixes eggs and hatchlings. I'd like to have the eggs at the top, like a mix between age and breed sorts.

how do i make the little message underneath my avatar?

You first must reach level 10, so... 2000 posts?

You first must reach level 10, so... 2000 posts?

2001, actually! xd.png

How long does fertility work?

I just used fertility on a dragon I can't breed until 4 more days because i'm a idiot rolleyes.gif

How long does fertility work?

I just used fertility on a dragon I can't breed until 4 more days because i'm a idiot rolleyes.gif

Until the next breeding smile.gif

How come we are supposed to upload a 100p x 100p photo for our avatar when the forums then enlarged it in size?

Do you mean your crab avatar was smaller than what you have now when you uploaded it? Unless the dimensions are specified in the avatar settings, the forum stretches a smaller image until it's 100x100.

On the off-chance this is why your avvie looks bigger to you - are you zoomed in on the forum?

View -> Zoom -> Reset

So the Aeon Wyverns...in their entry in the encyclopedia, it shows their regular state and the other is fogged out, which I assume is their cooldown state after using their BSA. How do I get that image unlocked since they're both the exact same dragon but in different states?

So the Aeon Wyverns...in their entry in the encyclopedia, it shows their regular state and the other is fogged out, which I assume is their cooldown state after using their BSA. How do I get that image unlocked since they're both the exact same dragon but in different states?

You view some aeons on cooldown. You can re-view your own dragons once a month or check the encyclopedia helpers thread: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=164308

I actually uploaded a 100x100 avatar and it ended up getting enlarged, the current avatar I uploaded is 175x174. The squares on the forum are bigger then 100x100.

I actually uploaded a 100x100 avatar and it ended up getting enlarged, the current avatar I uploaded is 175x174. The squares on the forum are bigger then 100x100.

According to my view image info, you have that backwards:

user posted image

Confirmed by putting the image into my art program two ways:

- "Copy image" (your original image) which resulted in a 175x173 image

- Screenshot (directly from your avatar) which resulted in a 100 x 100 image

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

What is the actual size restraint for an Avatar before it gets resized to 100x100? I'm just curious since the wording makes it seema like you have to upload something that is 100x100 or less.

I feel like my computer may display the boxes bigger also which may play into it. Because the 100x100 version was not the same size as the forums view. On mobile as laptop is defragmenting harddrive otherswise would show.

Edited by Asketil

What is the actual size restraint for an Avatar before it gets resized to 100x100? I'm just curious since the wording makes it seema like you have to upload something that is 100x100 or less.

If you upload an avatar exactly 100 x 100, it will not be resized.

If you upload an avatar larger than 100 x 100, it has to be resized down to 100 x 100.

If you upload an avatar smaller than 100 x 100, it will automatically resize up to 100 x 100 unless, as dirtytabs said, you put in the icons original (or desired) size in the height x width (smaller than 100 x 100) settings so that the avatar will stay at its original size.

EDIT for your edit: I'll check my mobile when I go by my phone and see if I notice the same thing.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Can you stun a hatchling more than once?

No.

Around what time do you think there will be a March release? Very anxious!

There's no knowing that there WILL be one, either.

How do you count Zombies; are they actual dragons or not?

I've just noticed that my scroll recently added a new page and there are 14 Zombies on it. So, since this would be a sort of special occasion for me, I looked up the total on both Eggs Around the World and Allure of Neglected Dragons. Neither one showed my count quite large enough to add the new page.

Frankly, I'm a bit disappointed so I thought I'd ask here. Are the fan sites correct, or is the page count on my scroll?

How do you count Zombies; are they actual dragons or not?

I've just noticed that my scroll recently added a new page and there are 14 Zombies on it. So, since this would be a sort of special occasion for me, I looked up the total on both Eggs Around the World and Allure of Neglected Dragons. Neither one showed my count quite large enough to add the new page.

Frankly, I'm a bit disappointed so I thought I'd ask here. Are the fan sites correct, or is the page count on my scroll?

I don't think (some) fansites count growing things, if memory serves correctly.