Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Well, if they haven't even read them... I'd still probably play it that way - gives you one day longer at least.

Well, if they haven't even read them... I'd still probably play it that way - gives you one day longer at least.

Agree with this. You can let the eggs drop to 1d or a bit lower before hatching, as well - just make sure to influence before they get too low on time, and don't incubate.

I would suggest sending them a link to it though, its faster that way.

They might get on during its last hours and see your message without the link and so message you for it but If you are not online it could grow up.

Edited by maylin

I would suggest sending them a link to it though, its faster that way.

They might get on during its last hours and see your message without the link and so message you for it but If you are not online it could grow up.

But if it gets view bombed and dies...that would be worse. I'll probably send a link when the hatchie gets to like 1d.

Can hatchlings be zombie fodders? Cause my spirit dragon didn't gender right..

And I will use him as my first zombie fodder.

Yes. As he is gendered, you can freeze him.and kill him or fog him to run out of time to save a kill slot.

You may find these threads of interest:

Hatchie didn't gender right? trade thread: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=51668

The New BSA Gifters: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=121379

Influence for Me: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=165874

Zombie Advice (including how to make them): https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=128136

Zombie Success Stories: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=101138

Since zombies come as both hatchlings and adults but not as eggs, yes. To get a zombie hatchling, you need to kill or let a hatchling die.

But if it gets view bombed and dies...that would be worse.

Low-time hatchies don't die from viewbombing. They'd grow up instead.

@fuzz below: That's not the point. I was referring to the "dies" bit - which it would not do.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

True but polly doesn't WANT it to grow up for as long as possible.

Because it's a BSA and no hatchling in the whole game has a BSA.

I just noticed, but why are there no pinned topics in Forum Games any more?

Okay, so there are certain topics I like to keep track of, so I subscribe to them. The problem is I get like 10 emails a day saying there was a reply to the thread. I don't want that. I just want to have the threads there so I don't have to sift through the forum when I need them again. Is there an option for the forum to not send you emails every time there is a reply? Because I didn't see any.

I don't think there's an option to do so, but if you want to keep track of a thread you could also post in it and then look for the star beside the thread you're looking for. Having a star beside threads I want to keep track of make it a little easier for me. Another way you could keep track of threads is by writing the names down somewhere and then using the boards search function to look for them.

Ooh, good catch, and I just referred someone to that now non-existent stickied thread. rolleyes.gif

We've been cutting down on unnecessary/redundant stickys (you'll notice there's less in GD, DR, and Help as well!) because we recognize that 1) a lot of users honestly don't even see them, 2) too many can be intimidating, 3) especially when unnecessary or redundant, they can be kind of... demeaning - or at least feel like it to some.

CPA being the only chat topic allowed is a special rule, but I don't think Games needs a sticky to say just that. And everything else in there about not spamming was really redundant and already in the board rules. Besides, Lagie has those quotes in CPA, and I figure that's the best place to reference them, anyway, since the sticky was pretty CPA-specific. :3

"Inactive mod" means retired?

Basically. Yeah, don't contact them if you need help from a mod. Not only is it possible they are no longer even checking the site, but they also have no mod powers anymore.