Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

The change 'get' to 'view' trick to see if ridgewings are tan or purple/what color morph in-cave eggs are doesn't work for me anymore. Is anyone else experiencing this? I'm assuming something changed. I get the error: "You can’t seem to find the dragon you’re looking for."

The change 'get' to 'view' trick to see if ridgewings are tan or purple/what color morph in-cave eggs are doesn't work for me anymore. Is anyone else experiencing this? I'm assuming something changed. I get the error: "You can’t seem to find the dragon you’re looking for."

TJ has apparently disabled this option.

Oh, don't worry, TJ is aware of this - or should be if he read his PMs from several months back. smile.gif

Is there any actual odds of zombification posted somewhere? Like with the new odds of 31st, halloween, anytime at night, ect.

Is there any actual odds of zombification posted somewhere? Like with the new odds of 31st, halloween, anytime at night, ect.

The only thing we have any kind of number for is that fertility (at least was) a 1.5x multiplier of producing an egg.

We only know that day -> Halloween has increasing odds. There is a zombie success stories thread that you can look through, although not everything is posted there. Whatever the actual odds are, they seem to be pretty small by an individual perspective.

Are blue and violet Nebulas more common than orange and green ones? Or do the blue ones just like me more? biggrin.gif

The one you don't need likes you more. This is a proved fact. laugh.gif

Hello,

can someone tell me how the gender of the eggs is set?

I tend to get always females... I have two pink males for influence, but every non-influenced egg turns out to be a female. smile.gif (So my pink males are always busy when I try to raise a mate for all my girls.)

Simply bad luck?

Cheers

Seriva

Yes, simply bad luck.

Build up an army of pinks - or ask people to influence and hatch for you.

Good Morning,

Something funky is going on with the kill action in regards to hatchlings. Usually, only when you kill eggs do their spots on your scroll stay, making you wait 24 hours before you can pick up another egg using that spot(s). Now I'm experiencing this with hatchlings, when before this has never happened. I didn't see a recent update or notice of this modification... unless some how, after all these years, I missed this.

I killed these two iy4g8 & SLVyB, when they were alive they put my scroll at 21. Once they were killed, and I clicked on an egg on the abandon page, I get the standard message "overburdened" even though all I have is 19 excluding the deceased.

A little assistance please. Thank you much! ^__^

Edited by priscel

As far as I know, non-frozen hatchies usually do take up a hatchling slot for 24 hours after being killed ... you probably only killed frozen ones before.

Edited by Ruby Eyes

As far as I know, non-frozen hatchies usually do take up a hatchling slot for 24 hours after being killed ... you probably only killed frozen ones before.

This is true. I know this from hallowe'en zombie planning smile.gif It's why I hope to manage to get hatchies to die in the fog instead.

This is true. I know this from hallowe'en zombie planning smile.gif It's why I hope to manage to get hatchies to die in the fog instead.

O_o... yeah... During my zombie attempts I've only fogged once I ran out of kills. Occasionally, I would freeze them before they are killed, but I rarely kill growing hatchlings with the kill action... hmm O_o makes sense

Wow, I guess really haven't noticed... lol Thank you both for your replies & have a nice weekend!

I haven't been around for awhile and i checked the news section, but i didn't see an update for this.

My shimmer and Celestial mate just had 4 offspring. I know that there was always a chance of multiples, but I'v haven't seen it in a long time for non- holiday dragons.

Is this a thing now?

I haven't been around for awhile and i checked the news section, but i didn't see an update for this.

My shimmer and Celestial mate just had 4 offspring. I know that there was always a chance of multiples, but I'v haven't seen it in a long time for non- holiday dragons.

Is this a thing now?

Just for Celestials and Holidays in their seasons.

Celestials have an effective 30 day cooldown on breeding, but do multi-clutch. It means they are no more and no less irritating than other commons to work with in lineages.

Cheers!

C4.

A pretty minor thing, but I thought I'd mention it anyway.

Honey drakes. Their description calls them honey drakes but the encyclopedia calls them honey dragons. All the other drakes have "drake" in their encyclopedia names, none of them have "dragon" except the honeys. Glitch? Oversight? Intentional?

If you hide your scroll will any active teleports you have set up still work ?

Edited by fuzzbucket

If you hide your scroll will any active teleports you have set up still work ?

Yes, they should. Mine is hidden, and teleports are fine.

Edited by ainisarie

Is there an EASY way to count the total number of dragons in a non-eg non-inbred lineage ?