Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Crud. I haven't been getting enough sleep lately and just influenced an ER egg wrong. I thought there was a thread for getting help removing an influence, but I'm not sure if the "Influence for Me" thread is the right one. Anyway, if someone is reading this and is able to help, please contact me, and sorry if this is also the wrong thread for asking about this sort of thing. Just desperate to fix this before the egg hatches. unsure.gif

Edit: Looks like help is on the way, thanks. smile.gif

Help was received. A big thank you to all who messaged me. smile.gif

Edited by Spiteful_Crow

Crud. I haven't been getting enough sleep lately and just influenced an ER egg wrong. I thought there was a thread for getting help removing an influence, but I'm not sure if the "Influence for Me" thread is the right one. Anyway, if someone is reading this and is able to help, please contact me, and sorry if this is also the wrong thread for asking about this sort of thing. Just desperate to fix this before the egg hatches. unsure.gif

Edit: Looks like help is on the way, thanks. smile.gif

Help was received. A big thank you to all who messaged me. smile.gif

Random Scroll Help: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=158260

Does anybody else encounters the problem that the Valentine's Day Cave is just a blank white page on other scrolls? I can see my cave but from time to time i like to see other caves.

I am using the Blackout skin and yes i just cleared my cache and everytime and my browser was just restarted and is Firefow 47.0. and yes i could update to 47.0. but i don't this will fix this glitch.

Does anybody else encounters the problem that the Valentine's Day Cave is just a blank white page on other scrolls? I can see my cave but from time to time i like to see other caves.

I am using the Blackout skin and yes i just cleared my cache and everytime and my browser was just restarted and is Firefow 47.0. and yes i could update to 47.0. but i don't this will fix this glitch.

I appear to only be able to see my own cave, yes.

White page for me, too, and my own is fine.

Okay, so plese go ahead and collect more data and point it out to the Bossman i have to go to bed right now. Glad that it isn't something on my end.

Celestial dragons do not show their celestial side in the dragon encyclopedia despite this being their default once reaching adulthood/being frozen.

Is this a bug? Is this not a bug and I'm just doing it wrong?

Celestial dragons do not show their celestial side in the dragon encyclopedia despite this being their default once reaching adulthood/being frozen.

Is this a bug?  Is this not a bug and I'm just doing it wrong?

They do appear, you just have to click enough of them for that line of sprites to appear and unlock.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I'm on St Pat's and I can see yours.

And Tiger's. It's very ORANGE biggrin.gif Does this mean it's fixed ?

And Tiger's. It's very ORANGE biggrin.gif Does this mean it's fixed ?

Seems to be. I can see all again, too.

And Tiger's.  It's very ORANGE biggrin.gif Does this mean it's fixed ?

Yes! It's fixed. And if you mean me with Tiger's: In a cave in the Volcano biome there is lava/magma technically in a cave the molten rock is still underground so it should be magma or because we can see it without drilling underground lava?

Another minor thing:

I have two items twice in my inventory. It really is not important, but i feel like a cheater for having too much items.

user posted image

ETA: Where can i find the thread that contains the link for the Holiday 2015 game?

Edited by Tigerkralle

Yes! It's fixed. And if you mean me with Tiger's: In a cave in the Volcano biome there is lava/magma technically in a cave the molten rock is still underground so it should be magma or because we can see it without drilling underground lava?

Another minor thing:

I have two items twice in my inventory. It really is not important, but i feel like a cheater for having too much items.

user posted image

ETA: Where can i find the thread that contains the link for the Holiday 2015 game?

Oh right - I forgot about the lava. But it is orange smile.gif

Do you mean Jolly Follies ? Here you go.

http://ep0.valkemariantales.com/

Thanks! Have to give that link to my friend.

Is it intended that a click from me is not registered anymore? Nothing works i just want one click for my eggs. sad.gif

Thanks! Have to give that link to my friend.

Is it intended that a click from me is not registered anymore? Nothing works i just want one click for my eggs. sad.gif

They all have a click now. wink.gif

Did you try going to the user/Tigerkralle link?

Also there was a period of lag the other day when views weren't registering, but I believe that clicks still were.

At any rate, I had no trouble giving your eggs a click.

They all have a click now. wink.gif

Did you try going to the user/Tigerkralle link?

Also there was a period of lag the other day when views weren't registering, but I believe that clicks still were.

At any rate, I had no trouble giving your eggs a click.

I've found recently that when my clicks get stuck, I can fix it by:

-Refreshing the view page once I'm on it

OR

-Going to lineage view and clicking from there (might need a refresh, but shouldn't)

Can someone tell me how long do I need to wait to restore the freezing action? Thank you smile.gif

Does the Konami Code still work on the Portal 2 layout?

Did it work before? =o

I just tried and it did not work for me now.

It used to change the background colors slightly, like from unmoving gradient to black... or something like that. I haven't really paid attention and only now noticed something's different. huh.gif

Is anybody else's "Spirit Ward" dragons showing this? or is it because of their different night forms?

user posted image

Edited by gigglymonkey12

Is anybody else's "Spirit Ward" dragons showing this?

https://i.imgur.com/Yd8MSMA.png

In a manner of speaking. However, all my images are unlocked.

Remember that spirit ward's glow changes based on time of day. You have to unlock all those stages by clicking on enough dragons at the right time of day.

In a manner of speaking. However, all my images are unlocked.

Remember that spirit ward's glow changes based on time of day. You have to unlock all those stages by clicking on enough dragons at the right time of day.

Gotcha. Thank you. I'll have to get to it.

What is/was it ??? (Curious minds need to know.)