Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konami_Code

up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, A, B

It appears in Konami video games and a lot of websites have hidden secrets if used on them.

Oh. OK - do the AB need to be capitalised ?

I believe so. A and B are capitalized on every controller that uses buttons with those designations.

Also, XBOX games sometimes have the Konami Code snuck into them.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

Does the Konami Code still work on the Portal 2 layout?

It got lost in the update that brought it up to the same standards as the default skin (the user bar in the top above the nav, etc).

It'll be back soon; I've been meaning to bring it back but wasn't sure if anyone even noticed it was gone.

The action/link icons are not loading on my dragons' view pages. If I click the blank spot, it will still take me to the action page. (This is on my mobile.) Anyone else having this issue?

The action/link icons are not loading on my dragons' view pages. If I click the blank spot, it will still take me to the action page. (This is on my mobile.) Anyone else having this issue?

Clear your cache, Happens to me all the time smile.gif

Happening to me, cleared my cache but didn't work. Will try again in some time.

Something has certainly changed - I just went to look and the nasty cogs were back - I'd blocked them, and I just had to do so again !

But the links themselves are all OK.

Happening to me, cleared my cache but didn't work. Will try again in some time.

Using the St. Pat's skin here and the little link icons for actions and show HTML are broken for me as well.

Using the St. Pat's skin here and the little link icons for actions and show HTML are broken for me as well.

That's SO odd. I just saw them for the first time in months - I blocked them when they first appeared, and they were back and working again sad.gif - and I am using St Pat's too.

That's SO odd. I just saw them for the first time in months - I blocked them when they first appeared, and they were back and working again sad.gif - and I am using St Pat's too.

Edit: Cleared my cache and they're back.

Edit: Cleared my cache and they're back.

I was having the same problem on the default skin. Clearing cache fixed it.

By the way, is anyone else experiencing a lot of lag on the site? Each egg I am breeding today is taking twice as long as usual and cave and AP are laggy, too. Wondering if it's just me and I need to restart the lappie, or if it is a site problem.

Edited by purplehaze

I was having the same problem on the default skin. Clearing cache fixed it.

By the way, is anyone else experiencing a lot of lag on the site? Each egg I am breeding today is taking twice as long as usual and cave and AP are laggy, too. Wondering if it's just me and I need to restart the lappie, or if it is a site problem.

I've noticed a lag too its very annoying.

What happened to the artist credit at the bottom of each dragon's page? huh.gif

What happened to the artist credit at the bottom of each dragon's page?  huh.gif

This is a bug, and has already been reported. ^^

This is a bug, and has already been reported. ^^

Thanks!

Is everything taking contraceptives today ? I'm getting tried and no egg for EVERY breeding sad.gif

Back to try some more....

Is everything taking contraceptives today ? I'm getting tried and no egg for EVERY breeding sad.gif

Back to try some more....

Between the holidaykin mass breed and the mass breed raffle, it wouldn't surprise me to see some breedings not go as well, depending on what you're trying.

But I just got done breeding a couple hundred pairs and I would say egg results were pretty darn good.

Between the holidaykin mass breed and the mass breed raffle, it wouldn't surprise me to see some breedings not go as well, depending on what you're trying.

But I just got done breeding a couple hundred pairs and I would say egg results were pretty darn good.

OH. OK - missed both those. And I have finally got a geode egg ! (most were lineage commons !)

How do you add polls to topics in site discussion?

Contact a mod. You can make a thread with a poll from scratch, but to add one you need a mod's help.

Contact a mod. You can make a thread with a poll from scratch, but to add one you need a mod's help.

No I meant from scratch. I haven't made the thread yet.