Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

I thought that the Spirit Ward dragons only had two different forms (or at least that's what I saw when they were at the top of my scroll). The encyclopedia shows 5 so what times of day do you get each one?

I thought that the Spirit Ward dragons only had two different forms (or at least that's what I saw when they were at the top of my scroll). The encyclopedia shows 5 so what times of day do you get each one?

That is mentioned on the Wiki also.

http://dragcave.wikia.com/wiki/Spirit_Ward...anging_Sequence

Just click on "Show Sequence Chart" and you're good to go. smile.gif

{snip}

I'm not sure if that is a glitch with IE or not. I have noticed all the recent breeds I unlocked the images on the individual page before the one on the main page. But maybe that's because I raised at least one pair of each of the newly added ones before observing others. I'm finding the main page unlocks at 15 observed dragons with IE. If there is a set number for raising dragons for that image, I don't know what it might be, I rarely get more than 2 adults and 3 frozen of each species.

Hmm, that is weird, Stormcaller. I guess I'll poke TJ and see if he can figure it out.

Thanks for your help, SockPuppet Strangler. BYW, I never use an ad blocker.

So I just tried again, only this time I moved a hatchling I had. Sort saved. I haven't heard from TJ - is it saving correctly now? If not, perhaps try moving something (and moving it back if you want) and seeing if that works.

Huh. What do you know, that worked! It never occurred to me that I might have to move a dragon for it to save. Thanks! smile.gif

Hi there, I wondered if anyone could help me. I have a lot of broken image links on the top of my scroll. I already cleared my cache, and that made things worse, removing images of some trophies as well. It's only the top images, everything else is fine:

user posted image

Link to screenshot

Edited by toddfan

Have you tried a hard refresh ? I often get that kind of thing when my connection is a bit on the slow side. I feel sure it will settle down on its own - but a hard refresh usually does it for me.

Does anyone know if the Earthquake BSA affects fogged eggs?

It can, yes. Fogging does not protect them

I have a problem. I have a magma egg that I have not added to ANY click sites, and I do NOT have the box checked to accept help from others, but the egg is accumulating views anyway. I have fogged it but I need to know who is doing this and how to stop them from accessing my scroll. I have not given anyone permission to monkey around with the eggs on my scroll and I am not happy about it. What do I do?

I have a problem. I have a magma egg that I have not added to ANY click sites, and I do NOT have the box checked to accept help from others, but the egg is accumulating views anyway. I have fogged it but I need to know who is doing this and how to stop them from accessing my scroll. I have not given anyone permission to monkey around with the eggs on my scroll and I am not happy about it. What do I do?

Some people are jerks and add to a site without permission. sad.gif It's unfortunate, but it happens. The best thing to do is to fog it and/or hide your scroll. You can also go to click sites and manually remove the egg.

Since you got it from somewhere else, it's also possible that it was already in some click site by code rather than by scroll name and has just continued to get views.

Edited by harlequinraven

All you can do is fog it - though of course check all the click sites you can to see if it's in any of them. I was gifted an egg not long ago and the donor failed to tell me the egg was in silvi's (one I rarely use...) - it gave me quite a turn till I realised, as that site doesn't take fogged eggs out, so as soon as you unfog the views start shooting up again sad.gif

Well I think my problem with the broken images is fixed. I don't know *how*, but all sprites seem to be back to normal. Thanks anyways, guys.

I'm having the same issue Marie is having, but on Chrome. I've tried restarting my computer, restarting Chrome, clearing cookies/cache, turning off add-ons and extensions, and hard refresh, but nothing seems to be fixing it. Most hatchling and egg images don't work, though a few seem to. It's making grabbing abandoned eggs an adventure. Any ideas on how to fix it?

What sets the order in which eggs appear on my influence page? It's not the sort order I have them in on my scroll, nor the order in which I caught them.

What sets the order in which eggs appear on my influence page? It's not the sort order I have them in on my scroll, nor the order in which I caught them.

its upside down for me

Why are eggs being released at such funny times these past few months? I keep waiting for midnight EDT on a Sunday to come around. Only to go on the forums or the DC homepage hours beforehand and find they're already been in the cave for a while. Also what biomes are they found in?

Edited by Chaos Rider

Why are eggs being released at such funny times these past few months? I keep waiting for midnight EDT on a Sunday to come around. Only to go on the forums or the DC homepage hours beforehand and find they're already been in the cave for a while. Also what biomes are they found in?

The newest release eggs can be found in the desert, alpine and volcano biomes. No idea why they were introduced to the site at that specific time, though.

DC is played around the world - mixing up the times is actually a lot fairer because then sometimes the eggs drop conveniently for you and sometimes for me and sometimes for someone else.

With the death of scheduled releases thinking you know when they will drop is preposterous tbh.

Also they drop at least in Alpine/Volcano (that's where I got mine) but I think I read they dropped in every biome. and apparently desert.

Edited by herk

Why do you keep waiting until midnight EDT on a Sunday when you know releases have happened at other times in the past?

I actually rather like these "funny times". Midnight EDT is 5am for me, whereas one timed for rollover is 8am. Much nicer.

DC is played around the world - mixing up the times is actually a lot fairer because then sometimes the eggs drop conveniently for you and sometimes for me and sometimes for someone else.

With the death of scheduled releases thinking you know when they will drop is preposterous tbh.

Also they drop at least in Alpine/Volcano (that's where I got mine) but I think I read they dropped in every biome. and apparently desert.

I know that scheduled releases are a thing of the past but my understanding of it was that the time would be the same but we wouldn't know what day. Still it worked out for the best one time it happened since I completely forgot about a possible release with it being (relatively) late then I woke up early that morning and they were still dropping

As for why I would wait for midnight (when Sunday starts) EDT, it is because that was how they were dropping for nearly two years starting with the release of the speckle-throats

Edited by Chaos Rider

I am only getting the new gold metallic in the cave, to get the others are they time based or do you have to breed them?