Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Is it possible to kill (and therefore zombify) a frozen hatchling?

Just wondering for... a friend. Yeah. Definitely not planning to reanimate dead children over here, nope.

Just now, Zeditha said:

Is it possible to kill (and therefore zombify) a frozen hatchling?

Just wondering for... a friend. Yeah. Definitely not planning to reanimate dead children over here, nope.

Yes, it is.

Not sure if this has been answered already, but a while back someone was wondering why they were told some characters were invalid while naming a dragon, but it didn't say which letter was wrong. This occurs when you put a space after the name. Just delete the space and it will work :)

Does anyone know what the highest amount of shards currently possible is? As in, if soneone collected the full amount every week up until now with no spending? I'm not sure if I'm behind or not :)

7 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Does anyone know what the highest amount of shards currently possible is? As in, if soneone collected the full amount every week up until now with no spending? I'm not sure if I'm behind or not :)

This week makes the max 600.

Hi! 

I don't know if this is the place to ask this but I will since I don't know where else to ask about it.

I have a scroll goal set for myself with CB dragons and I've previously used EATW's CB dragon checker to see how many I have of each, but now that it's closed, I can't find a similar tool over other sites. Does anything like that still exist or I have to do it manually from my scroll checking each of my 2k+ dragons (rip)

I'm afraid nothing of the sort currently exists. The best I can suggest us putting all your CB dragons in a group, once you have identified them.

38 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

I'm afraid nothing of the sort currently exists. The best I can suggest us putting all your CB dragons in a group, once you have identified them.

Aww, that's a shame. Thank you for the suggestion and answer!

ok i once found a way to search for a member  but can't now find the right links

so how do I search for a member??  or am I just mis-remembering???

help

thanks

Go for a search, top right. When the dropdown - um - drops down, under "everywhere" go for "more options" - and FINALLY members comes up.

Convoluted or what.... What I was doing before I found that was - you don't want to know ! :blink:

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Top right corner

click into the "Search" box

select "more options" to get 2 additional options, 1 of which is "Members"

enter the name you are searching for and hit enter

I seriously do NOT know what drove them to hide a whopping TWO search options behind ONE option with the last forum update. :dry:

I'm not seeing Copper eggs in the market but I can choose them in the trading hub. Is that intended? 

Copper eggs vary by biome - they, and zyus and Xenos and probably something else I forgot, are not yet available in the market.

How can I rename an existing group on my scroll?

@prpldrgnfr Thank you so much :)

Edited by QVic

35 minutes ago, QVic said:

How can I rename an existing group on my scroll?

Go to the group you want to rename, click the Edit button, and it should take you to a page where you can change the name, visibility, and sort order, make your changes, then click the Save button at the bottom.

Edited by prpldrgnfr

I have a question about public trade:

Awhile ago, I posted a public trade and received a few offers which were all similar in value and egg time.  Therefore, I accepted the egg with the lowest time which was 4 days 8 hours.  However, when I checked my scroll after the offer was accepted, I noticed the egg was at 5 days 8 hours.  I guess the egg was incubated by the original scroll owner.  Is there a way to tell, without doing any time subtraction to confirm if an egg offered in a trade has been incubated?  I was a bit upset when I first noticed the 'gain' in time but then I thought I could just incubate the egg myself, not a big deal.  Still, I felt like I was being cheated, not by the person offering the egg, but by the system because of missing information.

If there is an existing mechanism to check, please let me know.  Thank you so much.

@Ruby Eyes thank you for the link.  Hopefully, it is not a tough fix for TJ.

Edited by QVic

6 minutes ago, QVic said:

I have a question about public trade:

Awhile ago, I posted a public trade and received a few offers which were all similar in value and egg time.  Therefore, I accepted the egg with the lowest time which was 4 days 8 hours.  However, when I checked my scroll after the offer was accepted, I noticed the egg was at 5 days 8 hours.  I guess the egg was incubated by the original scroll owner.  Is there a way to tell, without doing any time subtraction to confirm if an egg offered in a trade has been incubated?  I was a bit upset when I first noticed the 'gain' in time but then I thought I could just incubate the egg myself, not a big deal.  Still, I felt like I was being cheated, not by the person offering the egg, but by the system because of missing information.

If there is an existing mechanism to check, please let me know.  Thank you so much.

It's a bug and certainly does NOT work as intended. See also here:

https://forums.dragcave.net/topic/182981-incubated-eggs-show-incubated-time-in-trades/

I can't see the sprites of my male Golds, which is unsettling, to say the least. This time, I DID try a hard refresh before asking. Even when breeding, only the partner's sprite is visible.

Edited by Fly-by-Night

4 minutes ago, Fly-by-Night said:

I can't see the sprites of my male Golds, which is unsettling, to say the least. This time, I DID try a hard refresh before asking. Even when breeding, only the partner's sprite is visible.

Also don't see them, it's not your fault, probably something with the cave. Also happened to sunstone dragons a few days ago

They'll be back in a little while. If you are very worried, disable your adblocker. (can't see mine either.)

ETA and they're back already !

Edited by Fuzzbucket

I can see them when I view their lineage but otherwise not

edit: I was on the previous page and didn't see this page... I can see their sprites again.

Edited by Nandeenah

Happens all the time when you use an adblocker, folks! ;)  Nothing at all to be concerned about. Never lasts long. Will most likely happen again soon with a different dragon. It all has to do with the cave rotating image URLs and when one comes up that includes AD in any form, your adblocker goes into hyperdrive and blocks it.

What's the Floret Wyvern's official name if not Floret Wyvern? They're called Floret Wyvern in their description but there's no Floret Wyvern in the drop down menu for trading XD

Edit: Or is it that the breed doesn't appear if there are none for trade? This official trading thingy is new for me. I've been gone for so long...

Edited by Mirhana