Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

1 minute ago, MiserablePileOfSecrets said:

did the hourly fail to spawn eggs again, or is everyone egg snatchy today?

Nothing there when I checked either

Just now, Raell said:

Where did the eggy bois go?

Poofed. They have poofed! ūüėģ

You got me interested. Just got one out of two... I'll try some more.

Looks like it's back up over here, :) Thanks TJ & helpers?! 

*goes back to lurking* 

Wasn't sure where exactly this falls under.  But I would really appreciate if if everyone sent some curled Alt Black vibes at the new black egg on my scroll.

(If there's another topic dedicated to this sort of thing. I'll gladly move this post over there.)

21 minutes ago, Data_Girl_3 said:

Wasn't sure where exactly this falls under.  But I would really appreciate if if everyone sent some curled Alt Black vibes at the new black egg on my scroll.

(If there's another topic dedicated to this sort of thing. I'll gladly move this post over there.)

I'm a bit confused about your post. Do you have an actual question that you need help with? If you simply want to discuss alts and the chances of hatching them, then a thread like this might be what you're after:

If you do have a question or there is something you need help with, please post again with a bit more information and I'll try to help. 

8 hours ago, Niomedes said:

Has anyone seen a Shallow Water lately? I’ve had around eight pairs bred semi-regularly, and none have been successful - even on the AP, Blunas are far more common.

I've seen several recently in the AP.  Out of 8 breedings I just bred 4 Shallow waters, 2 magi and 2 no interests.   That seems like pretty good odds to me.

Having a bit of a brain slip here, but how is that rank thing in the profile determined again?  Is it for every 100 normal posts, rank increases by one, capping at 10,  because that's how I'm remembering it, but if that's correct then my profile is being problematic.

5 minutes ago, Draconiusultamius said:

Having a bit of a brain slip here, but how is that rank thing in the profile determined again?  Is it for every 100 normal posts, rank increases by one, capping at 10,  because that's how I'm remembering it, but if that's correct then my profile is being problematic.

I could be wrong about this, but I'm fairly sure the numbers are as follows:

0 posts¬†‚ÄĒ Level 0¬†
10 posts¬†‚ÄĒ Level 1
30 posts¬†‚ÄĒ¬†Level 2¬†
100 posts¬†‚ÄĒ¬†Level 3¬†
200 posts¬†‚ÄĒ¬†Level 4¬†
400 posts¬†‚ÄĒ¬†Level 5¬†
600 posts¬†‚ÄĒ¬†Level 6¬†
800 posts¬†‚ÄĒ¬†Level 7¬†
1000 posts¬†‚ÄĒ¬†Level 8¬†
1500 posts¬†‚ÄĒ¬†Level 9¬†
2000 posts¬†‚ÄĒ¬†Level 10¬†

1 minute ago, StormWizard212 said:

I could be wrong about this, but I'm fairly sure the numbers are as follows:

0 posts¬†‚ÄĒ Level 0¬†
10 posts¬†‚ÄĒ Level 1
30 posts¬†‚ÄĒ¬†Level 2¬†
100 posts¬†‚ÄĒ¬†Level 3¬†
200 posts¬†‚ÄĒ¬†Level 4¬†
400 posts¬†‚ÄĒ¬†Level 5¬†
600 posts¬†‚ÄĒ¬†Level 6¬†
800 posts¬†‚ÄĒ¬†Level 7¬†
1000 posts¬†‚ÄĒ¬†Level 8¬†
1500 posts¬†‚ÄĒ¬†Level 9¬†
2000 posts¬†‚ÄĒ¬†Level 10¬†

Is this posted somewhere?  The only one I ever remember is the last one (seeing as rank 10 is the only one that gets you anything) but I was looking for the chart to post here and couldn't find it.  Would be good to know for future questions. 

Just now, DragonLady86 said:

Is this posted somewhere?  The only one I ever remember is the last one (seeing as rank 10 is the only one that gets you anything) but I was looking for the chart to post here and couldn't find it.  Would be good to know for future questions. 

I went looking for the information a little while ago and couldn't find it anywhere. I know it definitely used to be somewhere, but it may have been lost at some point with the forum updates/changes. I'll double check with the other mods and we might be able to add it to the FAQ if it's not already somewhere else. :)

1 minute ago, StormWizard212 said:

I went looking for the information a little while ago and couldn't find it anywhere. I know it definitely used to be somewhere, but it may have been lost at some point with the forum updates/changes. I'll double check with the other mods and we might be able to add it to the FAQ if it's not already somewhere else. :)

All the FAQ had was how to get a custom member title.  (Level 10/2000 posts) So that would be a good place to put it, even if it is elsewhere just because that's always the first place people like me look for info when trying to help.  :)

Quick question: how come we're able to describe non-dragons, chickens and Dinos, but not Leetle Trees? I wanted to describe my little tree. XD

image.png.ec3fc1eca433b82bb28dd4de4ea3c833.png

image.png.916ed1805a6b131df79ec26c0709a62d.png

image.png.a193da7539dde13ca5b8c94c731a7e10.png - is also described as an egg while the dino and chicken are considered creatures which is a bit weird

8 minutes ago, lovecats99 said:

Quick question: how come we're able to describe non-dragons, chickens and Dinos, but not Leetle Trees? I wanted to describe my little tree. XD

image.png.ec3fc1eca433b82bb28dd4de4ea3c833.png

image.png.916ed1805a6b131df79ec26c0709a62d.png

image.png.a193da7539dde13ca5b8c94c731a7e10.png - is also described as an egg while the dino and chicken are considered creatures which is a bit weird

Valid points because, after all, we normally cannot NAME eggs , either.... which we can with Leetles.

SO why SHOULDN'T we be able to describe them?

Now that we can name them, it does seem we should also be able to describe them. 

Hmm hi anyone still have the link to the banner tool which TJ has made himself? The purple one which shows the statistics of scroll.

Edited by Shelybear

So I don't see Baikala dragons listed in the Market; is there a reason for that? I haven't really stayed updated on the new features.

1 minute ago, marienine said:

So I don't see Baikala dragons listed in the Market; is there a reason for that? I haven't really stayed updated on the new features.

Dragons with variants in other biomes are not in the market yet.

https://dcrecords.tj09.net/banner/shelybear.png

That should get you the image if you "insert other medal" and use that as the image url. Then right click it, edit link and add your scroll link as the url.

shelybear.png

Edited by Fuzzbucket

2 hours ago, Shelybear said:

Hmm hi anyone still have the link to the banner tool which TJ has made himself? The purple one which shows the statistics of scroll.

It would be really nice if that could get posted somewhere more permanently than getting buried in the TLQ!