Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

@Ruby Eyes I know it is in your thread, too, but that gets buried on the 3rd or 4th page pretty quickly and it is not an intuitive place for people to look for it. His take an egg/leave an egg site isn't official, either, but it got pinned. Just sayin'. :)  I sent @purpledragonclaw a message.

I've noticed some breeds in the user descriptions are written in lowercases (like electric dragon, almerald, etc). Is it also acceptable to write them as proper nouns? I'm also curious why they're written in lowercases.

4 minutes ago, Naraku said:

I've noticed some breeds in the user descriptions are written in lowercases (like electric dragon, almerald, etc). Is it also acceptable to write them as proper nouns? I'm also curious why they're written in lowercases.

I'm inclined to use lowercase because my brain thinks I'm trying to name the dragon if I use uppercase. XD Either way is acceptable; I've seen both in user descriptions.

2 hours ago, Naraku said:

Official site style is to capitalize breed names. Make of that what you will.

5 hours ago, purplehaze said:

@Ruby Eyes I know it is in your thread, too, but that gets buried on the 3rd or 4th page pretty quickly and it is not an intuitive place for people to look for it. His take an egg/leave an egg site isn't official, either, but it got pinned. Just sayin'. :)  I sent @purpledragonclaw a message.

I added it to the Helpful links section of the FAQ underneath the Forum bullet point. Thanks purplehaze!

Tiny question:

If I make a group of all dragons of a breed, will new eggs be added to that group automatically or do I need to do it manually still? The word group in search is not very helpful...

Just now, urusta said:

Tiny question:

If I make a group of all dragons of a breed, will new eggs be added to that group automatically or do I need to do it manually still? The word group in search is not very helpful...

Manually, sorry.

21 minutes ago, urusta said:

Tiny question:

BUT all you ned to do is click one and then "add all dragons of this breed". Not too bad.

Um...am I seeing things or was the time limit on growing things changed? 7 days and 2 hours? I so confoozed! 

Screenshot_20180604-124307.jpg

16 minutes ago, Syiren said:

Um...am I seeing things or was the time limit on growing things changed? 7 days and 2 hours? I so confoozed!

Stunning adds a day, no matter how much time was left before.

16 minutes ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Stunning adds a day, no matter how much time was left before.

Oooh, okay. I didnt even think about the stun bsa. Thanks. ^_^;

I can add dragons to a group but how do I delete dragons?  Not deleting the entire group, just a few dragons.  Thanks.

@HeatherMarie I missed the notification! XD Sorry for the late thank you.

Edited by QVic

33 minutes ago, QVic said:

I can add dragons to a group but how do I delete dragons?  Not deleting the entire group, just a few dragons.  Thanks.

To my knowledge, at the moment the only way to delete dragons from a group is one by one, either on the dragon's view page or on the group's page (on the group's page it should show a column with an 'add to group' dropdown).

edit: Question, what's the general consensus of the pronunciation of Amphiptere? I tried googling it and got nothing helpful. That's the one dragon type I've never had a clue how to say.

Edited by HeatherMarie

So, I had a trade offer and when I went to click on the link to my trade from the notifications screen, the trade was seemingly gone. Is there a way to see if the person cancelled the trade or if it was a glitch of some kind? It was kinda weird to click the trade link and see no offer. :( 

26 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

edit: Question, what's the general consensus of the pronunciation of Amphiptere? I tried googling it and got nothing helpful. That's the one dragon type I've never had a clue how to say.

I personally would say it as Am-Fi(short i, like fish)-teer

I was trying to move PMs from my inbox to another folder, and failed. :)

I went to my inbox, checked multiple PMs, used the arrow button that popped up near the bottom of the page, and tried to move these multiple PMs to a folder all at once. However, only one PM would move each time I tried. I ended up doing them one at a time, by opening each individual PM and using the drop down menu. 

Is there a trick to this? Am I doing something wrong?

So, this happened.  I was trading with someone and they were temporarily not available and I knew my hatchie would grow up before they got back.  So I stunned it at 7:11 PM cave time.2 days ago and it just went to the other scroll about 20 min ago, which means it should not have grown up for another 1 1/2 hr or so.  But it grew up 3  min after transfer.   Does stun wear off on teleport like other BSAs?  For some reason I thought I had read it did not.

Hm. Just checked on one I stunned the other day and I think I would have to agree.

Stunned Jun 03, 2018, 8:38 pm EDT. Picked up earlier today, and she has grown up - and she isn't due to do so yet, as I understand it. It is now only 7.33 pm EDT. SO.....

5 hours ago, Toyo said:

I was trying to move PMs from my inbox to another folder, and failed. :)

I went to my inbox, checked multiple PMs, used the arrow button that popped up near the bottom of the page, and tried to move these multiple PMs to a folder all at once. However, only one PM would move each time I tried. I ended up doing them one at a time, by opening each individual PM and using the drop down menu. 

Is there a trick to this? Am I doing something wrong?

I have had trouble doing this, too. I was hoping you would get an answer because I would like to know, also, if there is a trick.

Has anyone managed to zombify a Red-Tailed Pygmy? What zombie does it turn into?

41 minutes ago, SkyWolf25 said:

Has anyone managed to zombify a Red-Tailed Pygmy? What zombie does it turn into?

They have brand-new pygmy wyrm sprites! There are a few over in the Zombie Success thread:

Edited by HeatherMarie

9 hours ago, HeatherMarie said:

They have brand-new pygmy wyrm sprites! There are a few over in the Zombie Success thread:

Mmm yes they're handsome! Thanks : D

Anyone know how I can help this little guy? He's on several click sites, but hasn't even colored yet! 

https://dragcave.net/lineage/BUhUp

Does he need more clicks, views, UVs? I also have a MINT with the same issue. The Mint also hasn't gendered yet.