TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

Oh noez they're all gone! I still need 2 more to complete my second set. >.<

They're not all gone, they just aren't flooding anymore. Just keep hunting and you'll get them.

I have no idea how I managed to catch one from the desert just now. Especially with that horrible lag. ohmy.gif I'm not complaining, but wow! That was cool. Now I just need one more Jungle and one more Forest to complete my second set. Too bad I'm scroll locked until some of my hatchies grow up.

Awe poo. They're not flooding anymore.

Well I have to keep a close eye on my second set because someone thought it would be a fun idea to viewbomb my new eggs. rolleyes.gif Hopefully they don't die so I have to go catch another second set.

Eeeeee my desert Mana Wyrm hatched! *goes to hunt another egg*

Picked up another Alpine egg. ^^ I guess the next "extra" I'll pick up is Coast, though that'll be another 34 hours from now.

So I now have my second batch of these little guys and and have a pair of each type for breeding. happy.gif

Thus far the coastal is my favorite of the colorings. The pink s1's are SO adorable. wub.gif

Oh darn, I still need 1 more volcano ^^; welp bye flood thanks for lasting so long ~

A rainbow of squiggles on my scroll! biggrin.gif Hopefully I won't have too much trouble catching my second batch.

They're not all gone, they just aren't flooding anymore. Just keep hunting and you'll get them.

Bleh, same difference. I don't feel like hunting ATM, which is good, 'cause I'm also locked. xd.png

I've been having the same issue; the eggs that result from those have no visible image and can't be viewed.

Here's how they look.

That happened when the release started yesterday too. I'd click 'em, because yesterday they were the new ones.

That happened when the release started yesterday too. I'd click 'em, because yesterday they were the new ones.

I suspected that was the case, which is why i picked up three. It's just frustrating that i can't confirm it.

Whelp that was fun while it lasted. Now the 5 minute drops are lagging like the top of the hour for me so I may as well just wait for the next release -.- All I've managed to do is nab a low time vamp egg from ER, bite (and repulse) a bad CB grab and lock an egg slot with a bad CB grab fail vamp bite. Cant even see a friggen Mana Wyrm description!

I love these new babies!!! I was really hoping for more amphipteres but I'm okay with wyrms. C: I can't wait for the adults!!! And I'm really excited about the diversity of each wyrm from their biomes. <3

agh lagmonster, you shall not get the best of me!

managed 2 forest wyrms despite the madness (pure dumb luck, mostly).

This seems like a good time to reiterate the offer in my signature. smile.gif I am still willing to help people who are struggling to catch these.

I hear they are flooding extra-long, so I wait and wait for my eggs to hatch, and then flood ends like 1 hour before mine hatch. Dang!

Got myself locked with another set before the flood was over. smile.gif

Hopefully they will not be super hard to find after this.

Oh boy I haven't even seen them! Hoping I can catch a decent amount in the next few days, as I just traded away an entire set of them... Going to be very, very sad if these turn out to be rare, I want AT LEAST one pair of each

(Anything for Spriter's Alt babies... Right...? x3)

And yay for IOUs!

Edited by Areous

Just waiting in the alpine area now... Was egglocked after I grabbed all the other biomes first! Gonna get myself a full set if it murders me! laugh.gif

dang, people are trading their firstborn for these hatchies over at the trading board.

I'd trade my first born for another full set. Does anyone want a male 3yr old picky eater? Lol jk. Finally managed to see some...cleaned the history and website data on my phone. Do you think anyone would trade one for an almost ER CB vamp egg?