TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

I influenced my first set all male, being that they aren't dimorphic it should help me keep count a little easier rather than trying to sort them.

I did the same thing with mine, only influenced them female, except for the one extra that made a pair from volcano. I influenced that one male. Now when I catch more, I know I need to influence them male.

I'm wondering if I should influence my first six eggs one gender and then do the opposite with the second batch? unsure.gif

That's what I did, just to keep it simple. I just came here to ask if anyone had hatchies yet, and I see a lot of people do. Lucky ducks!

Locked with my second batch! This time, grabbed an extra Forest instead of a Coast :3

When do the little eggies start to show cracks...mine have 1.3k+ views and not a crack in sight..xd.png

two have hatched! so I grabbed an AP and then another from the Coast, 'cause right now they're pretty much cave blockers, heh. after the mad, frustrating scramble to get them when they first came out... now they're the only things in all the biomes! the DC world is going to be full of wriggling wormlets soon!

When do the little eggies start to show cracks...mine have 1.3k+ views and not a crack in sight..xd.png

Idk about starting to crack, but mine took around 3100 views to hatch.

Welp, five hours till my first batch hatches, I've finally gotten around to influencing them, all males, hopefully. I'm already coming up with naming schemes.

Edit:

All my eggs are at stage three cracks.

Roughly 1,875 views each.

Roughly 375 unique views each.

1 click each.

I don't know if this helps anyone, but it might.

Edited by shadowfighter

Idk about starting to crack, but mine took around 3100 views to hatch.

Mine only took 1300 to hatch, but I 'fed' it views over the course of a few days and didn't influence until I saw cracks. Idk what difference that makes, but it hatched just fine without getting sick.

Also my other ones are starting to crack at less than a thousand views. Good luck everyone.

Edited by silver_chan

I didn't influence any but the Coast eggs of my first set, so I'm waiting to see how those ones gender before influencing my new ones~ still waiting on the Volcano egg to hatch. *pokes it*

I'm really hoping the release lasts long enough for me to grab another six. If not I hope they are commons. They're so pretty. smile.gif

All my eggs are at stage three cracks.

Roughly 1,875 views each.

Roughly 375 unique views each.

1 click each.

I don't know if this helps anyone, but it might.

I think my problem is the unique views are really low...darn it xd.png

Edit:

150 Unique views I got a crack.

Edited by Asketil

Ah yeah, all the UVs of my cracking/hatched eggs are upwards of 350. That's probably helping, haha.

Edited by silver_chan

One of mine has 3 hours, 2 have 4 hours, and the other 2 have a day and hours. (last two weren't incubated, but will be soon once my Red hatchies grow up)

Gosh, how are you all getting hatchies already omg

The eggs first appeared at the top of this hour, two days ago. If you incubate your eggs they can grow in two days.

Yep, Incubate + being fortunate enough to catch the drop immediately. ^^

I am now the proud parent of two little hatchies influenced female, also snagging new eggs if so easy right now *w* please let this hold out for today.

That's what I did, just to keep it simple. I just came here to ask if anyone had hatchies yet, and I see a lot of people do. Lucky ducks!

Looks like that's what i'll be doing as well then. I already have a complete set of Volcano babies, so I just need one from the other five and I'll have myself a breeding pair for each. That should be in another 4-5 hours. smile.gif

Ah, I missed the 'immediately catching the drop' part, I suppose. Oh well, I'll just be patient like I am for the others.

Oh noes, this release flew over my head for two days straight. xd.png

I suppose I still have time to catch up?

Oh noes, this release flew over my head for two days straight. xd.png

I suppose I still have time to catch up?

Yup. they're really easy to catch right now. happy.gif

Yup. they're really easy to catch right now. happy.gif

Thank GoN! biggrin.gif

Thank you TJ and spriters for this release!

-licks her six hatchlings-

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

Got three eggs! Can't wait for them to hatch and see what the adults look like. smile.gif