TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

I don't believe they all count for the same population. If they did, that would be... painful and I would feel bad for all of you. x'D

Indeed, that would be terribly painful. xd.png I'm guessing it's separate. With this many variants it seems very plausible.

Coast (and Jungle) hatched, but could only get another Coast, 'cause even though I have one egg slot left, #hatchielocked. sad.gif

Edited by The Flash

I'm so happy. My coastal baby hatched first and the name "Sea Squiggles" wasn't taken yet. ^w^

Edited by Syiren

Yaaay. I now have at least one from each biome. Some of my first set has hatched!

I wonder if they'll have breeding restrictions with breeds. I hope not...

I hope to get a Desert/Volcano lineage one with Magis, a Coastal with reg pink lineage, Jungle with Summer Seasonal, and etc depending how the adults look.

All six eggs hatched and went ahead and got a new batch from each biome. It was so easy compared to the initial release xd.png Good to see that these are still abundant since I'll be needing more.

Ack! No! Other dragons are starting to filter in. I just misclicked on a brimstone! poo. sad.gif

Oop, looks like that's it for the flood... I hope this is like the birthday release and the numbers bounce back after a little weeblewobbling.

I'm just glad the flood lasted as long as it did. I was able to have my first 7 hatch and get 7 more of the little squiggles.

Whoa! Nice that I was able to snag my second set with no problems before the flood ended! Good luck to all still on the hunt.

Many thanks to all involved with this new Release!

Bye bye flood! Hopefully these guys aren't too hard to get despite the flood being over. ^^

I went to grab another new one from the alpine and grabbed a bleeding moon instead, used a vamp, bit it, sent it straight to the AP haha!

Looks like I just made it too with my second set, although I'd like to trade the new Forest for another Coast when the time comes. Didn't see any of the new eggs when I glanced into the Biomes just now.

me first set hasn't even hatched yet, how am I going to make pairs if they're gone?

if these end up being rare and I can't get at least 1 pair, I am gonna be taking a long break.

I wouldn't recommend trying to eat them, they might get offended. Especially the blue ones. But that's just me.

But blue is my favorite flavor!

OK, no dragon cruelty. We'll just have to go buy some sour worms. Yum.

And now comes the fun of remembering which ones I influenced Female and which ones Male for when my egg slots become avaible again.

I only remember two (the Coast I did female, the Alpine Male) - but thankfully I have the action history log to remind me of the others! *confetti*

I can't wait to see the adults - so far:

Favorite egg: Tie between Alpine, Volcano, and Coast

Favorite Hatchling: Coast, with Volcano taking a close second

We'll see if this continues into Adulthood.

1st batch: Caught, influenced, incubated, hatched, named.

2nd batch: Caught, influenced, incubated.

Same here. Looks like we were pretty lucky - has anyone actually SEEN a new egg since the flood stopped instead of thinking, "Oh they're still there"

And this is what happens when I take a break. =_= Knowing my luck I'll have to trade a limb to get even one.

My favorite egg is the Alpine, fave s1 hatchie is Forest, and fave s2 is Coast rolleyes.gif It's anyone's guess which adult I'll like best.

Same here. Looks like we were pretty lucky - has anyone actually SEEN a new egg since the flood stopped instead of thinking, "Oh they're still there"

I've seen a bunch of them.

Just saw one fly by in the desert, but wasn't fast enough to grab it.

Just clicked through the biomes and saw them in the alpine, coast, and desert at xx:45. I believe there were two in the coast.

I am not hunting until my next glassy squiggle hatches in the wee early AM, so I don't know how fast they were picked up. But they were there.