TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

Please put back the new release eggs into a decent amount of the mix. Its an upcoming holiday long week to weekend, and we have a lot to celebrate. Marriage Equality (rainbow of colors), all sorts of liberation celebrations and more. 7 or less slots to try and fill up 6 different egg types (much less a pair) is a lot of work.

I appreciate these beautiful eggs. Please give us a chance to at least get a pair of them before returning to straight normal. Its ok to mix, but could we have at least a few more days with a bit more of these?

rolleyes.gif Sweet eggs - pretty colors. Have one of each, plus one more. Working on my pairs now. Thank you very much.

I wish there was an e-mail alert for drops :/. It's not even that I don't come on here regularly, I just don't check the news section regularly.

o>o Bruh I accidentally found and caught a CB Silver while looking for more of these babs.

these things have like vanished off the face of DC now o.o

A part of me hopes it stays like that because I want them to be harder to get in the future so simply having them makes them more special.

I wish there was an e-mail alert for drops :/. It's not even that I don't come on here regularly, I just don't check the news section regularly.

Me too! xd.png

I'm pretty sure I was onlin when the drop started up to AT LEAST 12 hours from that but I just don't check the sidebar/news forum just as regularly. I found it out like, nearly almost 24 hours after the first drop later. *sigh*

A part of me hopes it stays like that because I want them to be harder to get in the future so simply having them makes them more special.

Lol, maybe not so much for those who don't have them, or don't have enough of them.

They're rather like cashews, aren't they? The bigger the bowl, the better. laugh.gif

Edit: seems typos don't work as a substitute for a Diet of Wyrms... xd.png

Edited by Syphoneira

I'm sorry.........what is this flood people keep speaking of and how is it possible people have more than one of each egg by now? How are they hatching already..?

I'm sorry.........what is this flood people keep speaking of and how is it possible people have more than one of each egg by now? How are they hatching already..?

I know what you mean. I just want one Alpine egg, but the only one I've seen in the the past hour was gone in less than a second.

I was only able to obtain the other five eggs.

Many people incubated their eggs, so they're free to grab more. Not that there's many to grab. The new species seems to be fluctuating a bit in how much it's dropping - I'm having a hard time even finding any right now.

When a new dragon is added to the cave, for the first day or two, the new species drop as the only egg in the cave for a while. That is the "flood". These have been dropping for a few days, which is how people have hatchlings - influence. There has been plenty of time to get more than one of each egg. I'm not even a particularly fast or skilled clicker - no CB golds, no CB spessartine/almandine, and my CB silvers and coppers were either gifts or traded for - but I have been able to catch two full sets plus extra Volcano and Alpine. (Granted I am giving most of my second set away but that's another thing. xd.png)

Edited by Lurhstaap

Well my mom just snagged one off the coast and she has a super slow connection, it was the only one she was missing. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Looking forward to seeing the adults - mature hatchlings are simply adorable! wub.gif

I am counting down the hours until we see some adults and I can make yet another breeding project list tongue.gif

P.S: I also hope they will breed outside their breed range, and by that, I mean with other dragons and not just among themselves. I can imagine beautiful lineages already. wub.gif

P.S: I also hope they will breed outside their breed range, and by that, I mean with other dragons and not just among themselves. I can imagine beautiful lineages already. wub.gif

Yes Yes Yes I have lots of ideas forming of what they ould look great with! biggrin.gif

Yes Yes Yes I have lots of ideas forming of what they ould look great with! biggrin.gif

Yeah, imagine the volcano wyrms with the desipis - the colors match perfectly! *o*

These eggs are being grabbed too quickly, my goodness, I'm hardly seeing any rolleyes.gif And ones I do see, I'm too slow xd.png I also lag at the hourly drops, anyone else lagging then as well or is it just me? huh.gif

These eggs are being grabbed too quickly, my goodness, I'm hardly seeing any rolleyes.gif And ones I do see, I'm too slow xd.png I also lag at the hourly drops, anyone else lagging then as well or is it just me? huh.gif

They are still dropping? blink.gif I thought they had stopped!

They are still dropping? blink.gif I thought they had stopped!

They're still there just mixed in with other eggs and getting picked up really fast.