TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

It was tricky, but I just finished hunting down my second set-- now I can have a male and female of each color and am officially done. xd.png Good luck to everyone still out there hunting!

The new egg is so shiny biggrin.gif

The hatchlings look amazing, gotta draw all the dragons xd.png

Just noticed the other eggs have been merged in, guess trying to find a Volcano pair will be a task xd.png

I was one day late to the release, the heck?

*sigh*

I guess I'll have to wait, only 2 Red Dragons ><

I was one day late to the release, the heck?

*sigh*

I guess I'll have to wait, only 2 Red Dragons ><

There's always Incubating HQ. smile.gif

Two of my Red hatchies grew up, so incubated two of mine from my (almost completeted, need one more) second batch.

Does seem that the flood is over. I have not managed to find any more eggs today so far.

The other eggs are back. That soon? Hope it doesn't mean the new eggs will be uncommon or rare.

I keep seeing them but my fingers are too slow. Also why does my signature banner say '500' collected while my trophy still stubbornly says I'm at less than that? Isn't 500 gold trophy?

The other eggs are back. That soon? Hope it doesn't mean the new eggs will be uncommon or rare.

Well, it WILL mean they'll be hiding behind uber-Commons... sad.gif

Edit: Vampyre, they must be non-growing dragons; adults or Frozen hatchies...

Edited by Syphoneira

I keep seeing them but my fingers are too slow. Also why does my signature banner say '500' collected while my trophy still stubbornly says I'm at less than that? Isn't 500 gold trophy?

It's been a while since I got my gold, but if I remember right, you have to have 500 adult dragons on your scroll for it to count. I'm not sure if frozen hatchies count, but eggs and growing dragons don't. smile.gif

~*~

Wish I hadn't tried to fail bite that brimstone egg earlier. Now I'm locked for 24 hours unless some of my Falcon babies grow up before then. I'm still happy with the babies I did catch. 11/14 isn't bad at all and at least I have one complete set anyway. happy.gif

Edited by Syiren

They dropped solidly for over 48 hours. When I picked up my second set this afternoon, at around 1:30-40, the cave was completely flooded with them, without depending on 5-minute drops to restock. I easily relocked myself as my eggs hatches, lol.

I believe it counts eggs and hatchies, too. You're close though, just got to let those little guys grow up!

I suspected that was the case, which is why i picked up three. It's just frustrating that i can't confirm it.

It looks like the issue might have cleared up. PS - NOT my computer.

Considering with most releases the flood lasts less than 24 hours, even with commons, and this one lasted near 48 hours. Even if the theory that each is individually counted is true, it likely means that they are common(though they will still go quick at first due to newness and popularity).

Considering with most releases the flood lasts less than 24 hours, even with commons, and this one lasted near 48 hours. Even if the theory that each is individually counted is true, it likely means that they are common(though they will still go quick at first due to newness and popularity).

Nah, I don't think they'll be common. It's likely because most people only grabbed one-to-two each, instead of 2-7. Ratios thus took a lot longer to balance. Personally, I haven't seen a single new release since the non-new eggs started appearing, but I also haven't been actively hunting, as I'm locked.

Don't be so hasty to judge the rarity on these; because of the way TJ seems to be doing flooding now, the birthday dragons did the same thing. A super long flood and then none for a few days, and then they came flooding back and swamped the biomes. I'm still hoping that's what'll happen with these.

It still bums me out though that because of time zones and classes I was a day ate and am now short on Jungle, Forest, and Desert pairs. sad.gif If only there was a way to receive a notification every time there was a new release so I wouldn't have to manually check myself every other day or so.

I still need one each from coast, forest and volcano for my second set. I have seen a couple fly by in the volcano since my egg spaces opened again, but was way too slow to get them. They were so easy to get just a few hours ago -- I wish I had had room for more then. sad.gif Oh well, at least they are still around, albeit hard to catch, so I have hope.

Edited by purplehaze

I got antsy and Incubated my new eggs and now I'm a mommy to four li'l squigglewyrm babies~ ^-^ Just waiting on my Jungle and Desert eggs to hatch, and after I (try to) breed some pairs for a lineage project, I'll see if I can manage to catch a second set.

*pokes TJ's hatchies* I know you can't grow up yet but still, please hurry? :3

Sure hope they come out of hiding! Haven't seen a single new release egg for over an hour in any of the 5 minute drops let alone the hour drop.

When the 5 minute drop rolls around...

...And there's none of the new eggs to be found...

You can almost hear the groans from all 30+ people in your biome.

Sometimes I do see them, but I'm way too slow. Is there any way to turn off background/header images so the page loads faster?