TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

It's interesting seeing the massive range of comments regarding the current "drop rate" of this new dragon. I realise this is due to it being new and ratios need to balance etc... but it's just interesting to observe. I'd love to run a statistical analysis on this if I could xd.png

As someone who usually doesn't have any issues seeing new releases (not necessarily catching, but seeing them on refresh)... no? They're mind-bogglingly scarce right now. That might not necessarily be anything to worry about, but it does make for extremely frustrating hunting. smile.gif

I haven't seen too many either.Many times I just see one or two eggs in the biomes,but I'm refreshing fast and I'm also using EATW's clock in order to know when I should start refreshing. Either way,I still can't get any when I click on the eggs (and my internet fast).

And as about knowing when releases are...Well,believe me that I just randomly happened to be around in time because I'm usually late to the party xd.png I really know that frustration from not catching the new eggs,but things will calm down soon.

I can't WAIT for TJs hatchlings to grow up already so we can see what these look like as adults. smile.gif

I am not at all concluding there was only one in the desert biome in the last hour. I am concluding there were absurdly few in the desert biome in the last hour. See the difference in the claim? biggrin.gif

(Edit: If you want an exact estimate, I assume approximately five or ten or so (Edit IV because I noticed this is unclear: I am talking about the Desert biome with this estimate). There's an unusual amount of movement in the non-new-release eggs, which is where I'm likely to miss new releases if they're uncovered.)

Edit II: Arrrgh. Missed one in the Jungle, because, well, camping in the Desert biome and then clicking to the Jungle out of curiosity to see if I can at least see one there does that (not that I'd expect it to last the refresh, but apparently sometimes it does!). My curiosity punishes me, ahaha. xd.png

Congrats to whoever nabbed it!

Edit III: WHOO. Managed to nab the second Desert one I've seen. Yaaay my silly reflex-insta-click actually netted me something for a change. OK, I'm sedate for another seven hours now. xd.png *giggles at herself*

Fair enough! smile.gif Although I wasn't referring necessarily to you in particular but rather to a general trend of comments I've observed. Still, you're right, "absurdly few" is an opinion which is entirely based on definition. What's 'absurdly few' to you might be plenty to me. But there have been several posts I noticed where people essentially said that they saw no eggs, therefore there -were- none. Yours just happened to be the most recent along those general lines before I commented on the topic again (at least IIRC - I've had insomnia all night and my brain is beginning to break down, forgive me if I'm misremembering!)

Edited by Lurhstaap

A very lovely person has just gifted me a Coast eggy.

You know who you are - thank you!!!

wub.gifwub.gif

hmm that's weird when I was on yesterday morning all the biomes were filled with the new releases and nothing else...maybe I just got really lucky.

hmm that's weird when I was on yesterday morning all the biomes were filled with the new releases and nothing else...maybe I just got really lucky.

They stopped flooding over 12 hours ago.

They stopped flooding over 12 hours ago.

Argh. I was hoping they'd still be flooding this morning. Going to be hard to get a pair in each color now. Unfortunately, life has been super busy and I didn't see the new release until 9am the next day.

Anyway, can't wait to see what these guys look like grown up. The hatchies make me squee.

Don't know how I did it - but I got myself another Volcano Mana egg.

1 down - 5 more to go :/

hmm that's weird when I was on yesterday morning all the biomes were filled with the new releases and nothing else.

Yeah, it fooled me, that!

Wow, I feel lucky now. I noticed the new dragons yesterday evening (Japan time) and the biomes had nothing BUT new eggs. one click one egg. Then I mailed my mum and she went hunting today after reading my mail... no more eggs anywhere ;P

Hopefully they drop a little more frequently when ratios are getting settled.

Love that there are different colors, btw.

I really hope that that doesn't mean it will be next to impossible to get my pair of each color. sad.gif

I got ONE of each, and a second of the Volcano ones.

I looked just now and saw none, although... I am locked at the moment anyway and couldn't have grabbed more even IF there had been any. ALL that said, these are beautiful. I don't NORMALLY wish I could keep eggs, but for THESE I could almost make an exception to that... super pretty. Excellent job spriters, and IF the adults are as lovely as the eggs and hatchies, these are going to be GORGEOUS. Well, I shall try to do some more hunting once some of my current batch hatch for me.

Edited by Silverswift

Oh no! I have missed this release. sad.gif Trying to catch at least one of them now, but it is hard work.

All I see are the past release's eggs, so I wonder if it's happening again the issue we had with the last two releases: when the new egg stops to mass-drop it gets a very low ratio and the latest release gets an higher one tongue.gif

I have very limited free time and got only 7 eggs until now (2 from Alpine, Desert, Forest and 1 from Coast), so I hope TJ will fix this soon and make me able to get the others I need (10 CBs for each variation), or this time I'll have to look for traders tongue.gif

The new eggs are really hard to catch. They're not dropping very often, and I've got more mis-clicks than new ones. sad.gif

edit to add:

This isn't fun anymore. sad.gif

Edited by Dryadia

Ahh, too bad I couldn't grab a second Forest and Jungle before the flood ended. Haven't been able to see any (although my connection is kind of flaky, so that doesn't surprise me). Hopefully the top-of-the-hour lag isn't so bad that i can't grab them! :v

I managed to get one of each and three more (from forest, jungle and volcano) Now on the hunt for alpine, coast and desert. i didn't even see them in the hourly drop sad.gif

I'm camping in the Alpine, it's the only one I need for a breeding pair now but only seen one in three hours.

I'm missing three for my second set and am having a hard time seeing any. When I do they fly by, it seems, untouchable by my frantic clicks! laugh.gif

I'm missing three for my second set and am having a hard time seeing any. When I do they fly by, it seems, untouchable by my frantic clicks! laugh.gif

Know the feeling well!

I am so STUPID that I now owe someone 2 - from volcano or jungle, either one. DAMN !

At least last night I would see one or two every five minutes even if I couldn't catch them. Right now, I'm not even seeing them, which is a little disheartening.

Oh well. Will get pairs eventually.