TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

I need one from alpine, coast, desert, and forest each when the ones I've caught 7 hrs ago grows up, and then I'm all set. Overall, pretty pleased with this release.

Sometimes I do see them, but I'm way too slow. Is there any way to turn off background/header images so the page loads faster?

I don't think so, no. IIRC you can only disable ALL images.

Just need one more from Desert, Forest, Jungle, and Volcano... But I've only seen one during the five minute drops in the past hour, and I was too slow to get it. Guh.

Well, I was hunting in the forest and misclicked on a CB Summer. I did need one of those, so not a total loss on my part. not the best of times to catch one, but eh, I'll keep it. ^^;

Which means I'm locked again for another 14 hours at least. Still an awesome release and I can't wait to see TJ's Squiggles grow up. happy.gif Goodnight everyone and good luck hunting.

Traded 3 of my hatchlings for a 3G Bronze Tinsel. tongue.gif

Not sure if good trade, but eh. Wanted one of those. biggrin.gif

Edited by The Flash

So are these even dropping anymore? Because I've sat through like 5 straight drop times in different biomes and haven't s seen a single Wyrm -.-

Well, if TJ forced the flood then they'll probably be a bit scarce for the next few days. I'm sure they'll pop back, though. Apparently that's what happened with the Birthday release, though I didn't really pay attention to that one since I was busy with other things.

So are these even dropping anymore? Because I've sat through like 5 straight drop times in different biomes and haven't s seen a single Wyrm -.-

They're still dropping :3 Missed a few in Volcano, as well as a couple of Coppers ^^; I click too slow, apparently rolleyes.gif *continues hunting for squigglies*

Edited by FluffyPillow

My first group of six just hatched! I'm not sure if I can pick a favorite - they're all wonderful.

Now to join the second hunt…

…between my connection and the fact that they're gone so fast, I'm not having much luck.

Edited by DarkDagger

Well, if TJ forced the flood then they'll probably be a bit scarce for the next few days. I'm sure they'll pop back, though. Apparently that's what happened with the Birthday release, though I didn't really pay attention to that one since I was busy with other things.

Yup. They disapeared for a while and everyone was like 'Oh noez they're rare I shoulda nabbed more' but

...now they're cave-blocker common! xd.png

Edited by The Flash

Woah all my babs just suddenly hatched. Guess Im in on the second batch hunt too now!

Man... I'm glad I at least got one of each type yesterday, 'cause I saw a total of like, 3, in the past 2 hours. Missed them all, of course. Here's hoping they will turn out to be common enough to catch after the release hype is over.

Well I have seen none this hour drop I might just be to slow but im hoping the odds even out in a couple days so we can all atleast get pair of each color. smile.gif

Yup. They disapeared for a while and everyone was like 'Oh noez they're rare I shoulda nabbed more' but

...now they're cave-blocker common! xd.png

In that case I shall not worry about it. xd.png I'll get them when I get them. I'll need 48 of them total, so it was going to take a while anyways. If they decide to be elusive for a few days that gives me a few slots to do other things while they're hiding.

Aww, they're all gone. :c

Well, I've got enough wonderful wigglies for a while, but you can bet I'm keeping an eye on the biomes.

I am so glad that my first six hatched during the flood. I now have a pair of every kind (hopefully none refuse) first batch male, second batch female. Can't wait for these guys to grow up!

Edit: Yeah, now I'm reaaalllyyy glad I got both batches early on, and that I haven't traded any of them... I just looked through the Biomes, absolutely no mana eggs.

Edited by shadowfighter

So either I have crap service or we have folks here with like FBI strength computers. I clicked on a mana before I even registered it as such and missed it!

I caught one in the forest just a bit ago because I moved to the biome with the fewest people. I found this to be a help.

So either I have crap service or we have folks here with like FBI strength computers. I clicked on a mana before I even registered it as such and missed it!

I have a very good computer and that still happens to me at times. It's just luck of the click unfortunately. sad.gif Sometimes you get the egg, sometimes the egg gets you...

I have seen mana eggs in the biomes. IMO they are dropping about as often as Gemshards did when they first began to mix. It's just that, like the Gemshards, they're still going hecka fast. Although I'm kind of puzzled by that since they stopped moving so fast while they were still massing, but then right as soon as they began to mix it was like that made people's anxiety spike and so the demand crush began again? Not sure. But they ARE dropping, FWIW.

Edited by Lurhstaap

I have a very good computer and that still happens to me at times. It's just luck of the click unfortunately. sad.gif Sometimes you get the egg, sometimes the egg gets you...

I have seen mana eggs in the biomes. IMO they are dropping about as often as Gemshards did when they first began to mix. It's just that, like the Gemshards, they're still going hecka fast. Although I'm kind of puzzled by that since they stopped moving so fast while they were still massing, but then right as soon as they began to mix it was like that made people's anxiety spike and so the demand crush began again? Not sure. But they ARE dropping, FWIW.

I think it's because more eggs are hatching around this time (since now is about when the Mana Wyrm eggs became easy to snag), so more people have open slots to fill.

Just caught my 3rd volcano egg on the 5-minute drop, and I seem to have the best luck seeing (haven't been actively looking for them, since I'm really after something else right now) them then, rather than at the hour drop. The same is true for the other biomes I have been hunting in this evening. You just need patience and calm and be ready for the drops.

In the moment, there are not many Mana eggs in the biomes - it seems to be like last time - after the flood comes the time, when they are nearly impossible to get. I hope, that that will change again in the next days. In the moment the cave is full with eggs from the May and April release, but only few Manas appear.

Mines all hatched, I was hoping for a second batch but seems like I missed the last few big floods? :c Ah well, I'll try my best to catch a few more.

Can't wait for them to grow up tomorrow. : D

Edited by suskekun222

Did anyone else get into a good habit of checking the site every day for new releases, and then not check the one day there was a release? That was me...

But at least I got a full set before they vanished. I haven't seen any in the past 4 hours on hour drops or 5 minutes (I expect 5 minute drops are better as the hour drops just sit there at the first 3 eggs and never cycle).

GAH. So frustrating. I finally got an egg spot cleared so I can get a full set, and my internet connection goes kaput.