TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

-licks her six hatchlings-

...................................................................................what

Edited by RecycledHeart

Thanks SO MUCH to TJ for spinning out this Flood - I've now at least got Influenced pairs of each growing, and it's SUCH a relief, lol.

Hoping to at least be able to get another pair of each (and no Refusals, lol) and obviously need many more of these amazing little beauties but am so much enjoying this.

Many, many thanks to TJ, Birdz, our lovely and charming Mods and anyone else involved in this wonderful Release! poptartFINALTINY.gif

These hatchlings look like a Dratini. I knew they looked sorta familiar. xd.png

Mine are about to hatch. I already have three hatched + three new eggs.

Three new hatchies and three new eggies. biggrin.gif

Got to wait a few hours now, for the rest to hatch. Bummer!

-licks her six hatchlings-

... yeah?

Well, actually, they look like they would taste good. Like gummy worms.

... yeah?

stale gummy worms covered in scales.

I prefer cotton candy. *eyes her pillow dragons which she had just dyed pink*

Give me strength! One of mine hatches in an hour and I can't stand the suspense!

Wow, this is a long drop , i'm not complaining lol.

I got a new batch with great ease

*grumble* three hours.... At least I have time to go through and name the dragons I forgot to, maybe reserve some names for these guys...

Well after a bit of trading I am now a proud mommy of 8 growing hatchies, two forest ones who will hatch really soon once they get enough views and two frozen snake babies <3

Edited by RecycledHeart

My babies are now free! wub.gif They hatched, four of them! Waiting for the fifth which will be out of its egg in a few hours so that my sister can send me the alpine egg that she's been keeping for me. As soon as she transfered me the desert and jungle pair, she misclicked on a skywing (repulsed by a vampire, thank goodness), and caught her first four. smile.gif

I just picked up a second egg of each kind, aside from the Forest one because I already got a second. Now I just need my hatchies to gender so I can influence these...

Forest egg (which is coincidentally my favorite xd.png) hatches in an hour. Two have 2 hours, and other two have a day and 2 hours. (come on, red hatchies, grow up already! biggrin.gif)

... yeah?

I wouldn't recommend trying to eat them, they might get offended. Especially the blue ones. But that's just me.

I wouldn't recommend trying to eat them, they might get offended. Especially the blue ones. But that's just me.

But blue is my favorite kind of gummy worm!

...though now I want them to grow up more than ever. Come on, little ones! Get nice and big for us, pretty please!

These are the most gorgeous lindwurms I've ever seen, and we haven't even seen the adults yet. I'm especially fond of the Forest ones, although the Desert and Jungle ones look great to me too.

And now the two forest eggs hatched making me a proud mama of twelve growing snake babies and two frozen ones <3

All of my hatched babies already have names. wub.gif My next egg will hatch in two hours (sadly I'm out of incubating dragons for another four eggs that would hatch at the same time if incubated), and the other two with holes in 10 hours. God, I sure hope the release goes on this way for enough time for me to catch extras for my sister and teleport them after cooldown so that she can have pairs of caveborns as well. smile.gif

I'm curious why blue would be the most offended xd.png

My first batch finally hatched! Caught a 2nd round and I will be hoarding the Coastals. #sorrynotsorry

Just got my first batch of these, two of each from the first three biomes and one from Forest. Haven't really picked out a favourite yet, though.. well, we'll see once they grow up =3

My first batch finally hatched! Caught a 2nd round and I will be hoarding the Coastals. #sorrynotsorry

Yesss, the Coastals are my favorite too, at least so far. I have high hopes for the adults, but I just really love that soft pink shade with the pretty blue belly/accents xd.png

I'll probably have a lot of projects with the Alpines, especially if this flood isn't artificial and they really are nice and common. ^^

Filled back up with new eggs in mere seconds. Round two new dragons!

I have to get to round four to completely my scroll goals.