TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

I also hope they breed true and, besides that,I hope the eggs I managed to get on the release day won't give me refusals. (I usually do PBs and a while ago this happened to me with my Plated Colossi from the release day xc )

There we go~ one full set. happy.gif Still have a lot to go, but at least I have 1 of each now.

*Obsessively refreshing TJ's post even though the hatchlings can't possibly have grown up yet*

*Obsessively stalking birdzgoboom's posts for new information*

*Obsessively checking own eggs even though they can't be able to hatch yet*

*Obsessively checking the cave even though scroll-locked*

No, I don't have any problems, nothing to see here... unsure.gif

I also hope they breed true and, besides that,I hope the eggs I managed to get on the release day won't give me refusals. (I usually do PBs and a while ago this happened to me with my Plated Colossi from the release day xc )

I always use fertility in that case before the first breeding, I've had successful outcomes. smile.gif

Put mine in hatcheries, finally, and I'm gonna keep an eye out for them. The first two should hatch in less than 11 hours. wub.gif

The eggs on my sister's scroll are still fogged - gotta remind her to unhide them while we are awake. smile.gif

I always use fertility in that case before the first breeding, I've had successful outcomes. smile.gif

Then I'll catch some more purples before breeding these cuties first ^^

But first I also gotta catch the other variants lol

Edited by KingSpinosaurus

*Obsessively refreshing TJ's post even though the hatchlings can't possibly have grown up yet*

*Obsessively stalking birdzgoboom's posts for new information*

*Obsessively checking own eggs even though they can't be able to hatch yet*

*Obsessively checking the cave even though scroll-locked*

No, I don't have any problems, nothing to see here... unsure.gif

Its ok im doing the same thing.. tongue.gif

I influenced my first set all male, being that they aren't dimorphic it should help me keep count a little easier rather than trying to sort them.

That is exactly what I did! Will make it a LOT easier smile.gif

Last night I incubated my first 4 Mana Wyrm eggs before bed. They are less than a day from hatching now. Also my gilded Bloodscale hatches at noon so will be nabbing volcano Wyrm then.

These hatchies are so adorable !! wub.gif

And while the Alpine egg was the one of the six with the least appeal to me, the Alpine hatchie is my favourite so far. I can't wait to see them grow up !

Congratulations on another release, Birdzgoboom !

As for the breeding - I'm still kind of hoping they breed like Stripes, just not depending on the colour of the mate, but on the mate's element. (Like the Avatars, only with one variant of the dragon for two elements.) Balance giving either a random offspring (which I would prefer), or the colour of the Wyrm parent.

Edit: I just changed perspective, looking a tad more directly at my monitor - and what looked like a rather dull brown now has become a very deep blue. So the Alpine egg is gorgeous as well ! Darn you, flatscreen !

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Oh, MY!

These new eggs are GORGEOUS. I love them.

If the grown dragons are as pretty... WOW!

Volcanoes and forests are my favorites, just look at those pretties!

Can't wait for mine to hatch, around seven hours left for the first two. wub.gif

*gets six of my Reds to incubate all of my eggs*

Yippee! Now they'll all hatch today xd.png

Actually, from what I have heard, fertility won't prevent refusals. It just makes already compatible couples more likely to produce an egg.

Just 10 hours until mine start to hatch. G'ah! Slowest ten hours of my life I swear! I would attempt an Earthquake, but I'm too much of a coward. sad.gif

ETA: Ou~ But only three more hours before I get another free egg slot. biggrin.gif

Edited by Syiren

6 hours for my first eggs to hatch.. can't wait that long!

Then I'll catch some more purples before breeding these cuties first ^^

But first I also gotta catch the other variants lol

Actually , Fertility DOES NOT protect against refusals- the other person has just not bred dragons that were going to refuse to begin with-- refusals are not something you can prevent . refusals function under Murphy's Law-- the pair you want most not to refuse -- will

Here I sit twiddling my thumbs- I had to wait for some hatchies to grow up before I could catch so I mine won't hatch 'till later.

Edited by dragonpuck

In 5 hours I'll have 4 egg slots and 4 snake babs <3

Finally, caught one of each. I have to say, these are lovely lovely sprites! <3

Thank you TJ and spriter(s)! <3

In one hour I should be able to catch my volcano! And in 8 hours I can get 4 more biggrin.gif

Very excited about this release! The eggs look gorgeous on my scroll, and I somehow managed to catch a couple whose codes are hilarious when you sound them out. (One sounds like pee soak, and the other sounds like "Oh, you ate one, too?" xd.pngxd.pngxd.png

It's so neat that each color of hatchling is a little different! I can't wait to see the adults, and I'm going to enjoy catching my fill of these beauties.

2 hours until my first 3 hatch~

Lucky you, I have to wait for another four! I can't wait that long, I have to start catching eggs for my sister while they're still dropping in the cave. sad.gif

Note: on my scroll and later teleport them, not on hers. wink.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*