TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

I'm betting more towards the Coppers in terms of breeding. We already got eggs that are random breeders with the Gemshards.

sad.gif That would mean no rainbow lineage with each generation a different color.

Letting my account run neglected for a bit did me a favor. Got one of each! We'll see if I can manage a second from each without SOMETHING from them going rare...

I was just at the Cave, new eggs are still dropping nicely! HAD to click on a few - maybe TJ gave us our new eggslot on the sly, doncha know? Guess he didn't. Good to see they're still so plentiful.

sad.gif That would mean no rainbow lineage with each generation a different color.

Oh, I didn't think about that. sad.gif Hmm, well I could be wrong. I'm sure there's a way to make it work regardless what the breeding rules for them will be.

The S2 are just so cute I can't wait to see what the adults will look like.

And finally I have one of each color biggrin.gif

Now need the eggs to hatch asap to try collect also a second to have a pair of each. And the more I look at the hatchlings the more I like them smile.gif

Love, Love, LOVE!!! Check for eggies. Check for s1s and double checks for s2s. Squee!!! Can't wait to see the adults and all the beautiful lineage possibilities. Thank you , thank you , thank you, TJ and birdzgoboom.

Edited by rihannalexis

I'm probably gonna prioritize grabbing these for a while until I get my full set. I'm sure I'll find some great lineage pairs for all of the different colors. happy.gif

I caught one of each biome, 2 from alpine and I'm very happy that I have waited till the hatchies become S2 so I could choose better. I hope these are commons so I can catch one more set in some days.

Oh, I sure hope they stay on the common side for a while. Six is a lot to collect, and then six more for mates...time. We need time to grab.

And extra egg slots just for these multiple releases!

Such cute, cute hatchlings.

Honestly they don't make a good rainbow anyway. No yellow or violet/purple. tongue.gif

Honestly they don't make a good rainbow anyway. No yellow or violet/purple. tongue.gif

lol its rainbowesque, so close enough xd.png

Someone probably already brought this up but... is this a typo in the stage 2 description?

And look! It has grown wings! It must be close to maturing.

And look! It has gotten bigger and is now able to use magic. It must be close to maturing.

It's got the same line twice. dry.gif was it suppose to be one or the other starting with the "And look!"?

Someone probably already brought this up but... is this a typo in the stage 2 description?

It's got the same line twice. dry.gif was it suppose to be one or the other starting with the "And look!"?

The wings part is not supposed to be there, as I understand.

The S2 descriptions are glitched, yes.

"And look! It has gotten bigger and is now able to use magic. It must be close to maturing." is the actual description.

I figured this has been long enough for the confusion (and I'm home now so I can actually write and it's not tedious, yayy). |D

Not sure when it'll get fixed, though. So I'm not the person to ask about that. I trust that it'll get fixed soon enough though, haha.

Just gonna quote this here for those confused about the description~

Score finally finished cleaning and moving out of my old apartment and came home to a hatched green lindwurm. So now I have new coast eggie and 16 hours until hatching on the gilded Bloodscale. Left volcano for last so hopefully it'll be easy to snag tomorrow at noon biggrin.gif

I'll admit, I'm usually not that in to non-dimorphic releases but I am excited about these babs

I'm loving the bright colors

Well, it's starting to look like we're getting six sprites instead of just two. So if you look at it that way, we're getting a steal of a bargain.

Still dropping (and really easy to get) so they will be common, I'm guessing. Yes! *works on hoarding plans*

Still dropping (and really easy to get) so they will be common, I'm guessing. Yes! *works on hoarding plans*

I hope so! The birthday dragons are still so incredibly common it'll be good to have something to even them out a little bit, and of course I want these to remain as easy as possible to grab.

Edited by silver_chan

Oh my, oh my, oh my, OH MY!!!! I need to get them all! The good thing is, being away all my eggslots are free. smile.gif

"Come, snakey, snakey, snakey..."

One from each! smile.gif Sssssnakesss!

((I think I may have a new favourite breed.))