TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

I'm planning on breeding them with AoD's and also Decipis. They look like they'd make an epic match for Decipis. wub.gif

According to the Encyclopedia, Despises (?) are aligned with Dark Magic, wonder if that will make any difference in the breeding?

According to the Encyclopedia, Despises (?) are aligned with Dark Magic, wonder if that will make any difference in the breeding?

Desipises are aligned with two elements, Dark and Magi. Dark is their primary element, though, so they breed Avatars of Destruction :3

Desipises are aligned with two elements, Dark and Magi. Dark is their primary element, though, so they breed Avatars of Destruction :3

That just got me even more hyped to breed them. ^w^ I'm pretty sure I have one or two AoD's from GoN x Decipis which I can then breed with the Volcano cutie when mine hatches. I'll probably try to collect a few of those first before focusing on the others. Although, the Alpine one looks just as awesome.

I love them all, but for some reason those two stand out for me. wub.gif

This is such an awesome release. biggrin.gif

Warmed up to the idea of them being amphitheres, but I'm still hoping for wyrms. :3 I love the s2 coast hatchling.

So pretty, what an impressive release! Once again, I wish we could freeze eggs, I'd fill my scroll with these shinies. biggrin.gif And I love that the S2 hatchies have some subtle differences, what a cool idea.

Many thanks to the artist(s) and everyone involved!

Warmed up to the idea of them being amphitheres, but I'm still hoping for wyrms. :3 I love the s2 coast hatchling.

Tj already has a few matured hatchlings, and they don't have wings so I don't think they'll be amphitheres tongue.gif

Tj already has a few matured hatchlings, and they don't have wings so I don't think they'll be amphitheres tongue.gif

The description mentions wings, but my guess is that's an error.

Woah I didn't even notice that.... Huh. I hope it's just an error x:

Birdz confirmed a few posts back that it's an error. Their actual description is the second part.

Edit: Found the post

The S2 descriptions are glitched, yes.

"And look! It has gotten bigger and is now able to use magic. It must be close to maturing." is the actual description.

I figured this has been long enough for the confusion (and I'm home now so I can actually write and it's not tedious, yayy). |D

Not sure when it'll get fixed, though. So I'm not the person to ask about that. I trust that it'll get fixed soon enough though, haha.

Edited by Isuzu

I'm holding out my judgement until the babies grow up. Who knows? Maybe some of them will grow wings? It seems each colored baby has a different design that sets them apart from the others, so who knows?

I think the coastal ones would look good with Balloons and or Daydream Dragons. the Desert may look nicely with Deep Sea and the Forest with Magi or the Orange Pyralspite. smile.gif

Birdz confirmed a few posts back that it's an error. Their actual description is the second part.

Oh, well in any case. I don't mind if these guys have wings or not. they're beautiful and I'm excited to have them. ^^

Edited by Syiren

The S2 descriptions are glitched, yes.

"And look! It has gotten bigger and is now able to use magic. It must be close to maturing." is the actual description.

I figured this has been long enough for the confusion (and I'm home now so I can actually write and it's not tedious, yayy). |D

Not sure when it'll get fixed, though. So I'm not the person to ask about that. I trust that it'll get fixed soon enough though, haha.

Just quoting this for those concerned about the description.

I'm wondering if the coastals will look good with black teas, crosses fingers

... and totally agree that the forest and jungle ones will perfectly complement the desipis alts (happy.gif)

I've got 2 eggs each from 3 biomes. Now I just have to wait for them to hatch and I can try for the last 3 biomes.

I'm not real clear on the characteristics of different categories, like wyrms and amphitheres and all of that. All this talk has me curious, so can someone clue me in as to what we would call the Deep Sea dragon? It seems to have no limbs or wings, although it has fins. I have always sort of thought of it as a sea serpent.

I'm not real clear on the characteristics of different categories, like wyrms and amphitheres and all of that. All this talk has me curious, so can someone clue me in as to what we would call the Deep Sea dragon? It seems to have no limbs or wings, although it has fins. I have always sort of thought of it as a sea serpent.

Deep Seas are sea serpents. Sea serpents generally have no land limbs but have lims suited for water life. Some sea serpents may have arms and such which can aid in some awkard land movements but generally they are ocean dewelling creatures.

Wyrms are serpent-like, with no limbs. Amphitheres are wyrms with wings. :3

I consider the Deep Sea a leviathan/sea serpent.

Got one from each biome plus an extra jungle, love that shade of green!

And I tossed some extras (caught yesterday) to the AP. tongue.gif

Love those cute little wyrm hatchies, but still wish we could freeze eggs...

Wonder how pure breeding will work? Random color egg from any pairing

(like Stripes)? Mother or Father determining color of egg (like Coppers)?

Wonder how pure breeding will work? Random color egg from any pairing

(like Stripes)? Mother or Father determining color of egg (like Coppers)?

I'm betting more towards the Coppers in terms of breeding. We already got eggs that are random breeders with the Gemshards.