TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

I managed to get one of each egg last night, and Im eager to see how they turn out!

Hopefully they arent too rare, Im still upset with myself for not realizing there were multiple colors of Gemshard and missing out on snagging two of each color/gender.

Gosh, Im usually bad at catching

They look like Seahorses to me! Im kind of hoping they are.

Edited by Chuint

I wouldn't put it past TJ, to create a new breeding group (especially considering what he mentioned in the DC lore AMA thread), but since they are biteable, I think probably not. (unless the release has an added surprise of new, 'wyrm vampires'. tongue.gif)

I wouldn't put it past TJ, to create a new breeding group (especially considering what he mentioned in the DC lore AMA thread), but since they are biteable, I think probably not. (unless the release has an added surprise of new, 'wyrm vampires'. tongue.gif)

That would be a heck of a Halloween surprise, haha.

They are all beautiful but I think the green ones are my favorites. I can't wait to see them all grown up. smile.gif

Green and orange are my favorites so far.

Looks like they fixed the S2 hatchling.

My favorite has to be the forest. But my favorite egg is probably the volcano.

I think my favorite is the Coastal one. I really like the color of the eggs, and the hatchie's soft pink looks very cute. I think they will look well with Flamingos and maybe Sunrises.

Wouldn't it be terrible (at least for lineage plans) if they were a brand new dragon that could only mate with its own kind? Lmao. But I really don't think that will happen.

It happened with Pygmies. We only had one breed at first, then the Halloween Harvest were added. So, it is still possible, unlikely, but possible.

I influenced my first set all male, being that they aren't dimorphic it should help me keep count a little easier rather than trying to sort them.

Wyrms. Wyrms? WYRMS!? WYRMS!! OMFG.

I am heavily pleased, but very displeased that there's so many ;n; i can't couple them all in one go. Sad. sob sob. *leaves and chants wyrms as she goes*

I'm interested in if they plan to have a BSA, and if so, will it be a different one for each color, or same for all? Very interested.

I'm interested in if they plan to have a BSA, and if so, will it be a different one for each color, or same for all? Very interested.

I doubt that 6 different bsa dragons would be released at once.

Well my prize fail hatched (finally) and now im locked with new eggs! They are darling hatchies, I cant wait to see what they will be! biggrin.gif

For those that want to see a bit of info on these dragons can find so here

*Spoiler Warning for those that want to be surprised and find out themselves.*

Oh, the new eggs are so beautiful! I prefer the colors of desert, jungle, and forest one. The coast one reminded me of Solstice, so pity that I have none CB Solstice. And it's a bit similar as alpine and volcano one.

The hatchlings are also very cute, can't wait to see the adult dragons and hope breed them with Gemshards.

I missed the release's day, but now I collected one of each biome and egglocked pleasantly.

wub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

Edited by waterwater

I doubt that 6 different bsa dragons would be released at once.

It's not six different dragons. It's one breed with six biome-linked variants, like a super-Copper.

It's not six different dragons. It's one breed with six biome-linked variants, like a super-Copper.

The BSA thing was mentioned some time ago, where someone said they thought that each of these variants would have a separate BSA. It was just speculation, though. I don't think they'd do that to us, lol, especially with how reluctant TJ is to give BSAs to dragons.

Worst thing for lineage plans would be if they breed randomly, where you don't know what variant offspring (out of six!) you'll get. I hope they either breed true (variant of one parent or the other), or have a well-defined variant determination protocol, like the Coppers.

Though if they did breed randomly at least we'll know at the egg stage. I'm hoping it's something predictable, though. Predictable is nice. ^^

Somehow I feel like it would be weird if these guys didn't breed true. The other breeds that change their color are just that, color changes; these look like they're going to have slight differences to their bodies, depending on biome. Idk. I just think it makes more sense for them to breed true than not.

Breeding true is ideal, but I'd be okay with a biome-based breeding mechanic as well. Though I'd be kinda sad if I couldn't do a Forest Wyrm x Female Hellfire lineage because of it.