TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

After long consideration, so far my favorites are Volcano, Alpine, and Desert. The shade of pink on the Coastal one isn't quite to my taste but we'll see how the adult turns out. And the other two just don't quite make me go OOOO in the same way although they are really pretty still! I can foresee myself using all of them in various lineages. The Forest one in particular, although I'm not overly attracted to it on its own, I think has some interesting lineage potential. Excited to see the adults (whether they grow limbs or not, though personally I'm hoping they don't! wyrmmmmms)

Btw I call them Glassies. xd.png

Oh I love that cute little nickname for them! ^.^

The eggs and the hatchlings a bit remind of of stained-glass windows even though they aren't that transperent. It's just the coloring I guess.

Each biome variant has a different tiny feature on it. Look, the coast one has a little fin on its back.

Why must everyone fight it? They are Mana Wyrms! Mana for the egg and Wyrms for the hatchies! Though it would be highly amusing if the breed really was Mana Wyrms xd.png

I love the eggs and hatchlings. Especially the volcano egg, its gorgeous wub.gif

Here's some features I've noticed:

Biome variants:

Alpine: Spikes

Coast: Fins

Forest: Bigger neck ruff behind the horns

Desert: Smaller spikes

Jungle: Leaves, smaller horns

Volcano: Spikes, glowing dots along its body.

Whenever TJ does it. It's not on a strict schedule - just up to him. At least as far as I know.

Translating: nobody knows but TJ.

'kay

The volcano babs look like they'll look good with the Disipises (Desipi?) right now, but we just never know.

Ah, thank you for clearing that up! Yay for magic noodles~

Magic Noodles. Made my day! laugh.gif

Birdz is currently in a car driving for a few hours to get back home. :Y Unless that's not what you meant? |D

That was exactly what I meant !

wub.gif GREAT job you did here.

I love the variation in the textures and details on all the hatchlings! Birdz, they iz beautz! biggrin.gif

So far, it's the Volcano Wurm topping my list, followed closely by the Alpine, Jungle and Desert Wurms. The hatchlings are darling and I love the colors! All stunning! biggrin.gif

The Forest, I do like the sprite, and there's a texture to it that's interestingly different from the others, but there are many dragons in that color range already, so I'm waiting for the adult to impress me. smile.gif

The Coast? Again, a really cute hatchling, and I love its little face, but I'm just not big on pink. Again, though, the right adult may change my mind, since I do really lovee the "09 Vals, and the Black Teas, even if they are pink. <3

Pretty little noodles! xd.png

No worries, some people are not very good and expressing jokes propperly. ^w^

I agree with your point on the BSA thing. I think they'll just be normal non BSA dragons.

Actually, I had no problem recognizing it as a joke, although I can certainly understand someone missing it.

Doesn't mean it wasn't well expressed, just that misunderstandings often do occur on the internet, since tone of voice and expressions aren't captured. smile.gif

More generally:

I am SO impressed with EVERYTHING to do with the matured hatchies!

If TJ's doing the short Flood Drops to spread the Flooding out, I hope he keeps them going long enough for us to at least get pairs of these stunners, because they'll be in high demand due to their beauty and most of us may never see them again, if they aren't quite Common, lol.

And I'm thinking PBs. wub.gif

Edit: I AM the reigning Typo Queen! biggrin.gif

Edited by Syphoneira

Traded my extra Volcano one for an Alpine variant, so now I have one of each! Pretty please little wyrmies stay common like the Birthday breeds because I need to raise a horde of you. *snuggles her eggies tightly*

I think my favorite is the Coast variant it's so cute with its little pink fin and I second blackdragon71 on the "humming the JAWS theme" thing, especially since that film had its 40th anniversary a few weeks ago. Though I really like the Forest one too and its coloration kind of reminds me of the crystals and stones from Disney's Atlantis movie.

The hatchings look excellent! Very nice indeed! Cannot wait until these babies reach adulthood!

Actually, I had no problem recognizing it as a joke, although I can certainly understand someone missing it.

Doesn't mean it wasn't well expressed, just that misunderstandings often do occur on the internet, since tone of voice and expressions aren't captured.  smile.gif

More generally:

I am SO impressed with EVERYTHING to do with the matured hatchies!

If TJ's doing the short Flood Drops to spread the Flooding out, I hope he keeps them going long enough for us to at least get pairs of these stunners, because they'll be in high demand due to their beauty and most of us may never see them again, if they aren't quite Common, lol.

And I'm thinking PBs.  wub.gif

Edit: I AM the reigning Typo Queen!  biggrin.gif

We are all typo queens, even the boys.

I want these to be adults nao like I need to paint these on my nails ASAP because they are so gorgeous~

Edited by AnanoKimi

birdzgoboom made these? Omai! I am super excited about that. biggrin.gif (Also about wyrmness. But hnnngh; especially because birdzgoboom. So many obscenely pretty dragons from birdzgoboom already... *_*)

I love the Jungle's variation for the leaf on it c:

can I Slytherin to the jungle too?

The volcano babs look like they'll look good with the Disipises (Desipi?) right now, but we just never know.

That's what I was thinking! biggrin.gif

And the Forest ones would look great with Birdz' Alt Desipis and the Jungle ones would look great with Pie's Alt.... Ahem xd.png

Edited by Areous

Thanks for this lovely release <3

amazing colours

I'll admit, I'm usually not that in to non-dimorphic releases but I am excited about these babs

I'm loving the bright colors

Personally, forest remains my favorite, I just LOVE that color combo.

The rest in order of most to least favorite are:

Volcano

Jungle

Coast

Alpine

Desert

I'll admit, I'm usually not that in to non-dimorphic releases but I am excited about these babs

I'm loving the bright colors

Honestly, I'm kinda warming up to non-dimorphic sprites. After playing around with them in lineage mockups I appreciate how flexible they can be. ^^ I'll always love dimorphism whenever its possible (double the odds of a pose I'll adore), but I can be equally pleased with the single sprite releases.

xDDDDD The Volcano ones are like clones of Avatars of Destruction, except they are wyrms!

I'm planning on breeding them with AoD's and also Decipis. They look like they'd make an epic match for Decipis. wub.gif