TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

just one hour until my first egg hatches... /does a little impatient dance. And sadly I'm out of incubates, so that's the only one that will be hatching for now, but still. It's exciting!

My silver egg is finally ER so once it hatches I can catch another. then I have to wait 6 hours for my first four squiggle babies to hatch. This wait is not easy.

ARG, have spent the morning trying to eradicate poison ivy in the back yard. Hope I didn't get any on me. I have to wait 4, 5, 6, and 7 hours til mine hatch. Just SO antsy about it! I wanna go grab more more more!

Edit: I just changed perspective, looking a tad more directly at my monitor - and what looked like a rather dull brown now has become a very deep blue. So the Alpine egg is gorgeous as well ! Darn you, flatscreen !

So...Kinda like 'THE DRESS"?

xd.png

Yay! A new release :3 And a new goal on DC, to collect a male and female of each variant c: Thank you spriters!

3 hours until at least my volcano hatches. Probably a day until the others hatch, as I incubated the volcano.

Woohoo gilded hatched so now I have a full set of Mana Wyrms! Now it's like 7 to 8 hours for my first 4 Mana Wyrms to hatch.

Big holes, BIG HOLES!!! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif I better go study to make sure they pass more quickly on me and then fog the first four hatching babies to keep them safe over night. And then... off to hund for new eggs to help my sister get as many as she can. smile.gif

My first batch hatches in an hour <3

As for breeding I kind of hope it's random like gemshards so rainbow lineages~

Got all kinds of place holder names. Was really surprised to see that Glassies, Mana Wyrms and Invisible Mana Wings weren't taken yet.

All of mine are due to hatch in 1-2 hours but worryingly, they've all become sick. Hopefully they'll get well and hatch for me so I can carry on grabbing eggs, etc. unsure.gif

I have a few hatchies now. And it was surprisingly easy to start on catching my second batch.

I'm gonna wait until my first batch is about to gender before I work on the second batch. If I grab a second set right away and incubate them, they'll hatch at around the same time the hatchies gender, so I won't have time to influence them :P I'm hoping that my luck with influence is favorable, so I can have a breeding pair of every color.

Dang, people are getting hatchies already?? I still have 8 hours to go! I thought they would be hatchable when I get home from work today, but no, looks like I'll have to wait until like 7pm. Dangit.

The volcano variant is really growing on me. I like the color combination and can't wait to see how the colors will show on the adults. I think my favorite is still the blue-gold combination, it's beautiful.

What are they called, like officially?

I'm thinking it's gonna be a weird name, but I usually base my dragon names on the breed name, so if anyone knows what they're called, please tell me.poptartFINALTINY.gif

What are they called, like officially?

I'm thinking it's gonna be a weird name, but I usually base my dragon names on the breed name, so if anyone knows what they're called, please tell me.poptartFINALTINY.gif

We won't know until TJ's dragons grow up.

These are some lovely little magewyrms. laugh.gif

The jungle hatchie looks really good, despite thinking that the egg is somewhat ehh compared to the others. Favorite still the coast, though.

My first newbie just hatched! Got one of each breed now and still looking to build!

Still can't wait for the Adults. I think they're going to be special! biggrin.gif

Edit: I just changed perspective, looking a tad more directly at my monitor - and what looked like a rather dull brown now has become a very deep blue. So the Alpine egg is gorgeous as well ! Darn you, flatscreen !

So...Kinda like 'THE DRESS"?

xd.png

Oh, you had to mention that, didn't you ?! xd.png Perhaps all that hype about "The Dress" was just a flatscreen problem as well ?! blink.gif (After all - its what most people use.)

@dragon name:

How about Wizard dragon ? I'd like that, but I guess it's rather something about Wyrm or Wyrd...

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

The Dress, I still can't believe how huge that was. rolleyes.gif

anyway, I'm happy. My silver egg hatched and I was able to grab another pretty egg from the Volcano. biggrin.gif

I'm wondering if I should influence my first six eggs one gender and then do the opposite with the second batch? unsure.gif