TJ09

2015-06-27 - June Release

Well, it's starting to look like we're getting six sprites instead of just two. So if you look at it that way, we're getting a steal of a bargain.

OMG!OMG! Do you think so? OH I hope so! Six different sprites will be awesome! ohmy.gif

OMG!OMG! Do you think so? OH I hope so! Six different sprites will be awesome! ohmy.gif

Even the babins are a little bit different from each other, so that's at least going to be certain. Poses... I don't know. But we will almost certainly be getting six different sprites, even if the differences may be subtle ones.

I got all of the eggs in one grab :DDDDDDD

WOW THEY'RE BEAUTIFUL!

I cannot wait to see these guys grown up, the sites first Wyrm- it's so exciting!!

Such beautiful eggs and hatchies *o*

I wonder if they will be as beautiful as the blusangs/brines ~

I got all of the eggs in one grab. biggrin.gif

I am rest my right foot. I just had a injection in my right foot to see if will fix it.

I really hope these are common enough to breed easy, at least at first. The hatchies are so darn CUTE that I know I'm going to need some to freeze. At least 2 of each stage. For each variant. Plus the adults... Goodness.

Oh man, these guys are such perfect mates for so many dergons. I must plan lineages now.~

Oh man, these guys are such perfect mates for so many dergons. I must plan lineages now.~

laugh.gif I think I will wait for the adults before I decide what they will look good with, but there sure do look to be lots of possibilities!

Awesome!!!! Can't wait to get all of them!

Quick question out of curiosity, will these be able to bred with all the other breeds, or will they be like the Drakes and Twin-heads and just breed within their own? ohmy.gif

Edited by FluffyPillow

...The description on each hatchling now reads, "Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. But... where are its legs? And look! It has grown wings! It must be close to maturing. And look! It has gotten bigger and is now able to use magic. It must be close to maturing."

1. Two "And look!"s in one description?

2. About those wings I'm supposed to be looking at... xd.png

They seem to be dropping really fast/well in the biomes.... but I think what is in the biomes depends on the rarity, as well as how many other dragons of that breed are out there. So, since this is a new breed, eggs might just be all over the place just because there's not many of them out there.... I'm hoping that they're at least uncommon, though.

Quick question out of curiosity, will these be able to bred with all the other breeds, or will they be like the Drakes and Twin-heads and just breed within their own? ohmy.gif

They can be bitten, so I assume they'll mate with all the other dragons.

Wouldn't it be terrible (at least for lineage plans) if they were a brand new dragon that could only mate with its own kind? Lmao. But I really don't think that will happen.

That would make them really easy to hoard. xd.png I don't think that'll happen, especially since we can bite them.

I think they can breed with others, because if these ARE wyrms, they're the only ones on DC and breeding with their own group would mean there would only be purebred lineages until another wyrm species is released, which, I don't think TJ would do to us.

...The description on each hatchling now reads, "Aww... It’s a cute baby dragon. But... where are its legs?  And look! It has grown wings! It must be close to maturing. And look! It has gotten bigger and is now able to use magic. It must be close to maturing."

1.  Two "And look!"s in one description?

2.  About those wings I'm supposed to be looking at...  xd.png

To answer your question:

The S2 descriptions are glitched, yes.

"And look! It has gotten bigger and is now able to use magic. It must be close to maturing." is the actual description.

I figured this has been long enough for the confusion (and I'm home now so I can actually write and it's not tedious, yayy). |D

Not sure when it'll get fixed, though. So I'm not the person to ask about that. I trust that it'll get fixed soon enough though, haha.

:3

Two days until TJ's grow up. One more day until mine can hatch and I can fill my scroll with more eggs. The wait is killllllllling me....

They are all beautiful but I think the green ones are my favorites. I can't wait to see them all grown up. smile.gif