Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude. I'm just reporting what I'm getting. There's no need to call me 'noob' and laugh at me. I have what they put in their list...but it isn't the EXACT ONE THING they're willing to accept. I still offered ONLY what was listed, and still got 'yelled' at. sad.gif

Trust me, you're not being rude... but people here can be pretty sensitive...

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude. I'm just reporting what I'm getting. There's no need to call me 'noob' and laugh at me. I have what they put in their list...but it isn't the EXACT ONE THING they're willing to accept. I still offered ONLY what was listed, and still got 'yelled' at. sad.gif

I don't think you're being rude AT ALL. There are some people out there that act high and mighty JUST because they have a CB Prize. Those people are the rude ones. I think being called "noob" just because you can't offer CB Golds, CB NDs, and the like is very immature and disrespectful. dry.gif

Two bad luck things is that i pass on a bluesang cb, thinking that its a common. And i get sooooo many females, that there is a bunch of them waiting to be bred (more gold wyvern females than my approved amount)

I don't think you're being rude AT ALL. There are some people out there that act high and mighty JUST because they have a CB Prize. Those people are the rude ones. I think being called "noob" just because you can't offer CB Golds, CB NDs, and the like is very immature and disrespectful. dry.gif

Yep. Noob doesn't really hurt my feelings, it just annoys me. Especially when they have only a bronze trophy, some random commons, and the one CB Prize. How am I the noob here? I've been called way worse things in this game I play, World of Warcraft. I can't repeat any of them here because I'll be immediately banned, but seriously, noob is the best insult you can get in WoW.

Bad luck...that pretty shimmer from the Congrats thread grew up. I bred him. He produced a Winter instead of a Shimmer. dry.gif

Yep. Noob doesn't really hurt my feelings, it just annoys me. Especially when they have only a bronze trophy, some random commons, and the one CB Prize. How am I the noob here? I've been called way worse things in this game I play, World of Warcraft. I can't repeat any of them here because I'll be immediately banned, but seriously, noob is the best insult you can get in WoW.

Bad luck...that pretty shimmer from the Congrats thread grew up. I bred him. He produced a Winter instead of a Shimmer. dry.gif

At least he didn't refuse.

At least he didn't refuse.

I have several CB Springs to breed him with, so a refusal would have been ok, but I'm glad he agreed to mate with the pretty Spring I chose. She's a lovely girl!

My Bronze Tinsel from Heartstealers grew up...and I realized I've already bred my Heartstealers this week. xd.png

Edit: I apologize in advance for the Stripe Apocalypse that's going to likely hit the AP in a few days. I bred over 200 to try and get a 2G PB White. Not. One.

Edited by Yunako

Same with me and trying to get a 2G prize. CB Prize owners are just so...entitled (at least a lot of them, due to the rude PMs I've got from them when offering on a trade) and refuse to trade for anything but a CB Gold, ND, or another 2G prize. How are us "noobs" supposed to get any good dragons if nothing we have is worth it?

Oh, yeah, we're supposed to spend 24 hours a day getting CB Golds or trying ND experiments. rolleyes.gif

Name calling goes both ways. They shouldn't have called you names, but I'm getting tired of seeing rudeness toward prize owners, too. I'm sure you're frustrated, but so am I.

I won't bring this up again and derail the topic any further. If anyone wants to discuss this in a constructive manner, feel free to pm me. I respond to anything that isn't just pure insults.

I'm literally bad luck brian with producing any 2G metals from my cb metals sad.gif Out of like 8 of my cb silvers/golds, only 1 silver has produced an actual metal unsure.gif

And all this talk about prize owners and 2G's.... you just gotta accept that some prize owners want the best they can get y'know?

From experience, I've given up to multiple cb metals/neglecteds, while some I didn't even need to pay tongue.gif It all depends on the prize owner, and if they don't like your offer, you should respect that. There are plenty of other prize owners out there who will take what you are offering smile.gif So don't worry if you get rejected, just be persistant enough...

Trust me, you're not being rude... but people here can be pretty sensitive...

The Flash is back!!

Bad luck: Wrote a whole paragraph about 2G tinsels, then realized it might be offensive. Whoops

EDIT: Ninja'ed by M0P there. I was going to say just that except more

Edited by DragoonEagle

I'm literally bad luck brian with producing any 2G metals from my cb metals sad.gif Out of like 8 of my cb silvers/golds, only 1 silver has produced an actual metal unsure.gif

And all this talk about prize owners and 2G's.... you just gotta accept that some prize owners want the best they can get y'know?

From experience, I've given up to multiple cb metals/neglecteds, while some I didn't even need to pay tongue.gif It all depends on the prize owner, and if they don't like your offer, you should respect that. There are plenty of other prize owners out there who will take what you are offering smile.gif So don't worry if you get rejected, just be persistant enough...

I agree with that, most certainly. I just think it's silly that they laugh and refuse my offer, when it's EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANTED! I mean, what? laugh.gif

But this topic is over, and...offtopic.

Anyway, I missed another Mageia Xeno. WHERE ARE THESE!? I can't find any. I keep catching Chrono Xenos, though. Desert is dry as a...er, Desert. The Forest...every 5 minute drop, a Chrono. I've had to ignore some, because I don't want to lock myself with them. I want a Mageia.

Same with me and trying to get a 2G prize. CB Prize owners are just so...entitled (at least a lot of them, due to the rude PMs I've got from them when offering on a trade) and refuse to trade for anything but a CB Gold, ND, or another 2G prize. How are us "noobs" supposed to get any good dragons if nothing we have is worth it?

Oh, yeah, we're supposed to spend 24 hours a day getting CB Golds or trying ND experiments. rolleyes.gif

Do you realize that you said that CB Prize owners are entitled? You did not make any distinction. I know a bunch of CB Prize owners that gift right and left and/or ask for things easily reachable and/or drop nice 2G in the AP. You're insulting them all based on your very limited experience with some.

Bad luck: what is going on with metals, are they on a "reproduction strike"?

I missed a Chicken. It was a firs time I ever saw a Chicken, so I realised what it was too late...

Also: no Guardian of Nature. Again. I have only one so far.

Bad luck: what is going on with metals, are they on a "reproduction strike"?

Yes. dry.gif

Don't have a CB Green/Pebble female to continue a Xeno line. rolleyes.gif

If I had known earlier. I had a CB pebble from the forest, and I influenced it to be female!

Anyway, I overlooked another blusang. Dang it, it is so hard to not overlook "This egg smells faintly like brine" after hours of searching every five minutes.

If I had known earlier. I had a CB pebble from the forest, and I influenced it to be female!

[snip]

Awww, thanks for the sentiment! ^^ It's okay though, I can get one. ^^

My bad luck: Two eggs are sick from a view-bomber!!!

Trying to start a Mageia x Ice checker because the color combination is amazing, but none of the attempts have yielded an Ice yet. dry.gif

Trying to do a storm X Golden Wyvern checker so I can hoard one of my favorite breeds and one for the holly contest...

But I can't seem to get a GW.

5 eggs are officially sick. Thanks, viewbombers!

And this is why I hide my scroll!

And a CB Red Copper (a NEW ONE) somehow got sick, even though my scroll was hidden and only a few ER eggs were in hatcheries. Do people just type in random codes hoping to get a dragon sick? huh.gif

And this is why I hide my scroll!

And a CB Red Copper (a NEW ONE) somehow got sick, even though my scroll was hidden and only a few ER eggs were in hatcheries. Do people just type in random codes hoping to get a dragon sick? huh.gif

I wish I could hide my scroll, but I often participate in threads that require your scroll to be visible. Sigh.

I suspect it was someone who had clicked the same Copper and didn't get it. Pure spite, basically.