Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Missed a CB Ice. At least it wasn't a gold or silver.

Do not demean CB Ices! They're way cooler (no pun intended) than CB Golds! The only reason I ever want a CB Gold is so I can trade for a 2G Prize!

I have four precious squishy CB Icelings growing on my scroll now, and I'm so proud of them! Such cute wittle squishy frosty babies.

My 2g Almandine and my 2g Mageia, who were bred for each other to make a pretty checker, refused. sad.gif

I saw a post with a trade for something I really wanted, and when I checked the trade link it was still open, so I quickly went to breed the egg the person asked for, and the breed was a success. I went back to offer the egg, and...

"The owner of this trade has already accepted an offer." I was too late. ;n;

I saw a post with a trade for something I really wanted, and when I checked the trade link it was still open, so I quickly went to breed the egg the person asked for, and the breed was a success. I went back to offer the egg, and...

"The owner of this trade has already accepted an offer." I was too late. ;n;

Been there! The trade post had only been up for five minutes when I bred my egg. It was a 2nd gen from spriter's alt too. Sad day.

I realized in all my woes over wrong colored nebulas, I'm just screwed for one lineage this Valentine's Day. I don't have time to get the required nebbie. I'm so through with nebulas once these last few projects are complete.

And I've learned my lesson. I've already started gathering Halloween and Christmas mates. No more procrastinating for me! rolleyes.gif

Edited by Sister of the Dragon

And I've learned my lesson. I've already started gathering Halloween and Christmas mates. No more procrastinating for me! rolleyes.gif

I say that every year! rolleyes.gif Although I did reasonably well with collecting Valentine mates this time, at least.

I see. Yeah, that would help  laugh.gif

I'm trying a blue neb x sweetling check.. Up to 5g now..

As a result I have so many miscolours that the alt project is as almost as big as the regular one..

My last chance before we descend into chaos of Val week at a 2g blue neb from sweetling went red *sigh*

One more.. Just needed one more before next week.. *sigh*

Hey ho, what's another year.. rolleyes.gif

N

My AP drops never show up in the Great Lineages from AP thread sad.gif

Same, and I've bred some REALLY pretty things to the ap

My AP drops never show up in the Great Lineages from AP thread sad.gif

One of mine showed up, but that was out of over a thousand lovely pairings! The one that showed up probably only did because it was a 4th EG Thuwed. sad.gif

I see some of mine show up, but it's usually the ones I don't expect rather than the ones I think are exceptional. Just goes to show how people have a really wide variety of what they think is great. laugh.gif

I missed a Thalassa Xeno and caught a Chicken instead. Blegh. What are chickens doing on the beach anyway!? dry.gif

Finally spotted the CB copper I need, only to have it be taken by someone else. And it was honestly the first and only time I've ever seen one of them in the cave. sad.gif

So, my computer completely went to crap. I couldn't get on DC for three days. A ton of teleports intended for me were lost because the hatchies grew up. I'm out a lot of Grays/Storms/Fogs now. Life sucks sometimes.

The biomes are not working right now. I want to hunt. dry.gif

You mean you want to fill your scroll with stuff 3 days before Valentine breeding likely starts? wink.gif