Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I'm going to rename all 2,000+ of my dragons because their current names are just not doing it for me. Wish me luck. blink.gifunsure.gif

I've been trying, but I just cannot find a CB Nebula in the cave haha

ETA: Just found one, but I got the "overburdened" message - quickly abandoned the egg to find that it was gone…again dry.gif

Edited by LumosSeeker148

Ok a real Nooby will share some back luck but also funny mistakes with you.

First time I saw smells like brine I looked it up to see what it was and if I would like it or not. Needless to say it was gone by the time I decided I really wanted it.

For the first 3 weeks I did not realize you could take a cave egg look at it and toss it back. I kept every single egg and passed on many because I didn't want to wait 5 hours to put it back.

Had no idea how usefull it would be to have BSA dragons like red earlier in the game.

Never realized that if you want pink then stay away from flamingo biomes.

Passed on a CB silver cause I had no idea what it was.

Passed on some hatchies in cave because fI wasn't sure I would like them.

Would be bronze level if I only I had grabbed a few.

Just though I'd give you folks a chuckle and remind you what is like to be just starting.

Alchemy

After 6 years of having my scroll public, it is now hidden. I was never targeted by viewbombers until now. A few eggs got sickly. Glad I caught them in time.

After 6 years of having my scroll public, it is now hidden. I was never targeted by viewbombers until now. A few eggs got sickly. Glad I caught them in time.

That happened to me recently too. I found my scroll on 3 sites, 2 of which I never use. It was a pain trying to find out why views kept piling up.

I am not hiding my scroll, but I will be hiding my special stuff when they aren't being watched.

Aw that is too bad. I'm not sure I understand what a view bomber is. I sometimes look at other peoples scrolls to see what's out there.

So far everyone has been very nice to me and I have had nothing but good advice and helpful people. smile.gif

I'm sure sooner or later I will run into a bad egg (pun intended) but for now it's been all good.

Aw that is too bad. I'm not sure I understand what a view bomber is. I sometimes look at other peoples scrolls to see what's out there.

So far everyone has been very nice to me and I have had nothing but good advice and helpful people. smile.gif

I'm sure sooner or later I will run into a bad egg (pun intended) but for now it's been all good.

Basically they're people that add others' eggs and hatchlings to Hatchery sites in order to make the eggs/hatchies sick with too many views. Some eggs and hatchlings die because of viewbombers!

Aw that is too bad.  I'm not sure I understand what a view bomber is.  I sometimes look at other peoples scrolls to see what's out there.

So far everyone has been very nice to me and I have had nothing but good advice and helpful people.  smile.gif

There is nothing wrong with checking out someone's scroll.

A view bomber is a person who adds your scroll, or parts of it to click sites trying to harm your eggs/hatchlings. Sometimes, it is because they are mad that you got something they wanted, or they disagree with something you said, or some other random reason.

As a rule, you aren't allowed to add other people's scrolls without permission, which is why many people have this note, rather than accepting aid:

(Please note that it is against the site rules to give aid to a user without their permission.)

Edited to add--- I just named a hatchling Bad Egg-Pun Intended

Edited by PrincessLucy

Ok that makes sense. At least I know I wasn't accidental view bombing someone by looking at their dragons.

Funny I have been doing things pretty much the same way since I started playing.

Just recently I started trading. This week two of my eggs got sick. I wonder if that is what happen unsure.gif

Luck for me I was on line so I hid them right away and all was good.

It's 1AM but I think my dragon might gender soon and when it genders I can hide it till its on 4 days so it won't get view bombed, so I'm staying up too late. Ruuugh.

Just recently I started trading. This week two of my eggs got sick. I wonder if that is what happen unsure.gif

Luck for me I was on line so I hid them right away and all was good.

Could also just be too many views too fast or on eggs that are too young, and some breeds are notorious for getting sick easily (cough*prizes)

Good luck, got gifted a pretty shimmer

Bad luck, bred to gift away the first egg and got a refusal dry.gif

No problem. Start a lineage where you *need* your Nebbies to be red.

No problem. Start a lineage where you *need* your Nebbies to be red.

I see. Yeah, that would help laugh.gif

Breeding all of my nice lineaged Silver and Golds onyl for them to produce the opposite egg that I need if they give me an egg at all. I know they're rare, but COME ON! dry.gif

I just have seen a Gold in Alpine. Of course I missed it. dry.gif

Me too! I guess we both missed the same one. Glad to know I wasn't the only one spam clicking the egg. laugh.gif

It's good luck really but my black finally producing a black egg with her non black mate has made me realise how long it's going to take to get an alt