Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I'm scroll-locked, and 2 people need to pick up their 3 gifts (total, not each) from my scroll so I can breed for the next person in my gifting pipeline xd.png

edit: now waiting for 3 people to pick up their stuff!

edit edit: well, that was fast - the last person was the first to pick up! laugh.gif

@reaty: You might just be demanding slightly too much. CB Xenos are usually worth more than Trios and GWs.

I am so sorry! I got the wonderful eggies now! I love them!

I just now was able to get to my school's computer lab, because lunch time. I usually eat in the lab (because the librarian is at lunch then, too, and as long as I don't have a burrito, she doesn't care when she is there). Get off school in an hour. Early-out day! Yay.

OMG, the two CB silvers I influenced and named to be mates REFUSED EACH OTHER. Ugh. At least I have a 2nd female CB silver. I renamed her to be mates with the male, but since she has so many other children, she looks like she ran around on him! dry.gif

Edited by Yunako

My CB Silvers will never produce. The one and only time they did, I HAD to give it away... ugh.

My old CB Silver (the female that's the male's new mate) has about 20 children, half of them are silvers. Like I said previously, I usually Departure them all or abandon them if they're above 3G.

Missed two Gaia Xenos on the previous 5 minute drops! What's wrong with me today!? Usually I can catch Xenos no problem. I haven't even SEEN a Mageia in 2 days. xd.png

Actually bouncing does work if you're locked, you just have to do it with 2-way-teleports smile.gif

But it's perfect if you can do it as well, I think Clya hasn't been in this thread since I posted, and I'll go prepare some lunch then smile.gif

Yeah, had to go to school, luckily someone helped me out! You know who you are wink.gif

Just missed another Xenowyrm in the Alpine... I have so few CB Astrapi >w<

Went years without misbreeding, then somehow managed to space out here. Now I need to wait another week to do the testbreed I actually meant to do. xd.png /firstworldproblems

When you know they've read your PM but they haven't replied... dry.gif

oh that feeling, yes. *twiddles thumbs* I have to remember to leave it be for a couple of days and hope for a reply, most do. Sometimes people just get busy but that feeling after you know they read it x]

When you know they've read your PM but they haven't replied... dry.gif

Hey, I totally apologized for that. I was in school, then went to a movie cuz it's Friday. tongue.gif

But yeah, it is annoying. Especially when the person you're PMing is someone you're trying to fulfill an IOU with. They're online, but can't take your IOU'd item at the moment, and it could grow up by the next day if they don't take it! Frustrating. I'm a good catcher at what I owe the person, but...still. I wanna free my scroll now, AND finish my IOU so I'm not worrying. laugh.gif

Hey, I totally apologized for that. I was in school, then went to a movie cuz it's Friday. tongue.gif

But yeah, it is annoying. Especially when the person you're PMing is someone you're trying to fulfill an IOU with. They're online, but can't take your IOU'd item at the moment, and it could grow up by the next day if they don't take it! Frustrating. I'm a good catcher at what I owe the person, but...still. I wanna free my scroll now, AND finish my IOU so I'm not worrying. laugh.gif

In cases like that I've found it's helpful to say URGENT or ALMOST ER etc in the title of the PM so people don't leave it too long. smile.gif

tmw you've been waiting to use a BSA and it says it'll be available in 1 day, but it feels like it said that 2 days ago...

Reds aren't incubating... I'll figure it out though!»

Odd. I literally JUST incu-hatched a green copper. I use Google Chrome with a few addons.

Locked myself with a THIRD CB Ice, until this Green Copper hatches (3d 15hrs, and still not hatched). I really want to be out there hunting Gaia and Mageia Xenos. I'm low on Mageias now. I love CB Ices, too, so I refuse to abandon them... Gah! WTB more egg slots!

I wish I trusted my little sister to hold an egg for me. Last time she did, it was gone within 30 minutes.

Edited by Yunako

My current bad luck is STILL trying to get a CB Gold! Spend hous upon hours in the biomes and looking at trades but nothing whatsoever unsure.gif

My current bad luck is STILL trying to get a CB Gold! Spend hous upon hours in the biomes and looking at trades but nothing whatsoever unsure.gif

Same with me and trying to get a 2G prize. CB Prize owners are just so...entitled (at least a lot of them, due to the rude PMs I've got from them when offering on a trade) and refuse to trade for anything but a CB Gold, ND, or another 2G prize. How are us "noobs" supposed to get any good dragons if nothing we have is worth it?

Oh, yeah, we're supposed to spend 24 hours a day getting CB Golds or trying ND experiments. rolleyes.gif

Same with me and trying to get a 2G prize. CB Prize owners are just so...entitled (at least a lot of them, due to the rude PMs I've got from them when offering on a trade) and refuse to trade for anything but a CB Gold, ND, or another 2G prize. How are us "noobs" supposed to get any good dragons if nothing we have is worth it?

Oh, yeah, we're supposed to spend 24 hours a day getting CB Golds or trying ND experiments. rolleyes.gif

Hey, of my 2G prizes, I got one as a gift, one I traded a 3G pure Thuwed for, one I traded a Holly for (not even a terribly low-gen one; then I swapped that list spot to another CB owner for a different pairing), and the last two, I traded pixel art for.

Aaanyways, I'm having bad luck trying to find lineage swaps for a couple things... mostly because I haven't been that proactive about trying, eheh.

Wasn't just you it was like 3 people at once. And people do have their own lives, but I don't tongue.gif

Hey, of my 2G prizes, I got one as a gift, one I traded a 3G pure Thuwed for, one I traded a Holly for (not even a terribly low-gen one; then I swapped that list spot to another CB owner for a different pairing), and the last two, I traded pixel art for.

Aaanyways, I'm having bad luck trying to find lineage swaps for a couple things... mostly because I haven't been that proactive about trying, eheh.

Yeah, my experiences with prize owners have been pretty positive, a gift and and a few trades, some easier than others. Definitely no CB metals or NDs going on here, lol.

Mostly a matter of being in the right place at the right time and having a LOT of patience, years in my case. biggrin.gif

My bad luck, seems like nobody has an arsani x hellfire lineage going on so hopes of finding an arsani checker this year seems really slim.

And not bad luck but it IS a challenge trying to arrange swap times with someone half a world away! blink.gif

Test breeding resulted in a beautiful 2G Silver. On one hand, awesome. On the other, damn now I have to wait until I can breed for the Departures thread. rolleyes.gif

I feel like I've been saying (or at least thinking it, what with the whole raffle thing) a lot recently, but hey, please be kind.

Weren't you upset a while back because people were being rude in PMs? This is kind of rude, too.

I feel like I've been saying (or at least thinking it, what with the whole raffle thing) a lot recently, but hey, please be kind.

Weren't you upset a while back because people were being rude in PMs? This is kind of rude, too.

I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude. I'm just reporting what I'm getting. There's no need to call me 'noob' and laugh at me. I have what they put in their list...but it isn't the EXACT ONE THING they're willing to accept. I still offered ONLY what was listed, and still got 'yelled' at. sad.gif