Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

See the list under Have? See the second part? They're all the mates I discarded for this round of breeding because not one of them is female! mad.gif Edited by Lizzyluna

Were they all influence-fails or did you just not use any Pinks?

Missed another CB Gold. Although at least 1) I actually saw one and 2) I even managed to click it this time...

Were they all influence-fails or did you just not use any Pinks?

A combination of me not using Pinks unless I need a specific mate and my dragons having a twisted sense of humour. dry.gif

I decided to collect more pygmies. I can't find nilias, misfits and seawyrms in the cave. I'm sure they're there and common, but they don't pop up when I'm hunting. Oh well, I'll just raise more magelights, crimson flares, darkmysts and regular pygmies.

Edit: Complaining seems to help, I found a nilia egg tongue.gif

Edited by Ha-Ki

4 of my dragon hatchlings will die in 2 hours. Poor little buddies.

You are accepting aid, so I took the liberty of adding your hatchies to Eggs Around the World - they should get the last views they need now to grow up. If you haven't already, you might consider getting a mentor who can give you some helpful tips on dragon raising. smile.gif

Bred a nice 2G gold but not finding any trades I'm too hot about. I can't find ANYONE trading a rare pyrope, even if they didn't want this gold.

Silver misgendered to be a little derpa

(hey at least they can misgender together or they can keep being rebellious dorks and refuse, cuz apparently refusals is a fad)

Edited by Pandalf

Busy with work and work stress has left me little time to deal with DC in depth. I have an ever-growing backlog of unnamed and unsorted dragons at the top of my scroll, and it's gotten depressing.

accidentally gave away three 4G gold shimmer hatchlings because i hit 1 way transfer instead of 2 way trade and didnt realize till later =P

My brimstones kind of hate me. Here's what they've been up to, if anyone has patience with my rant:

Week #1

CB 1 + CB 2 = 2g #1

CB 3 + CB 4 = refusal

Week #2

CB 3 + CB 5 = 2g #2

Week #3

2g 1 + 2g 2 = refusal

Ok, fine, be a picky jerk. I'll breed another.

CB 1 + CB 2 = 2g 3

Week #4

2g 1 + 2g 3 = refusal

Ok, fine, you're still a jerk. Let's try again ...

Now, CB 1 and 2 and CB 3 and 4 are both like, "No egg, sucker."

I JUST WANT TO GET TO THIRD GEN FOR A LINEAGE PROJECT. ARGH. (and I'd go trade somewhere, but I want all the CBs on my scroll, so now I'll wait another week)

Many of my Magelights are refusing each other. At this rate I'll have to catch another 10-20 just to counter the refusals and build an even bigger line than I planned. sleep.gif;

Not sure if you know or if it helps you, but: Holidays will never refuse their mate when you breed them on their respective holiday breeding window, I think that even extends to mates they have previously refused.

You might still be able to get a Holly out of that pair if that's what you want =)

See the list under Have? See the second part? They're all the mates I discarded for this round of breeding because not one of them is female! mad.gif

Mate finally found after 22 fails. Twenty-two. XXII. In a case the mate was already a proud dad of a male child.

My dragons are first-class a.holes. mad.gif

I just missed a CB Gold >___> And there were only 4 people in the biome at the time, but I refreshed before I'd finished reading the description xP

I need a CB Chrono so I can influence it male in order to get one of my dragons a potential mate. I found a Pyro instead. Trying to trade, but I'm having no luck.

During each hourly cave drop my computer likes to lock up, making it virtually impossible for me to catch anything. So far I've missed 2 Dinos, a cheese, a CB Gold, a CB Silver, and a plethora of Xenos. sad.gif