Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

My Shimmers won't breed true. sad.gif Been trying for over a year and no luck. I promise I am not a masochist, and I am really kind of regretting choosing Swallowtail for the mate now. >,<

Aaaaand another failed experiment....guesss I'll be trying forever for one CB Neglected sad.gif

Aaaaand another failed experiment....guesss I'll be trying forever for one CB Neglected sad.gif

Awww sad.gif I'm sorry! Neglecteds can be a pain in the butt to try and make, I know!

This pair produced eggs during holiday season. I try to breed them today to get some of their 4G checkers offspring out there and they REFUSED. What the heck!?

This pair produced eggs during holiday season. I try to breed them today to get some of their 4G checkers offspring out there and they REFUSED. What the heck!?

Refusals are disabled for Hoilday breeding periods. If it was a pair that had never bred before the Holiday (and it looks like they hadn't), there's always a chance they will decide to refuse out of season, sorry. sad.gif

Ok I've had an egg clogging up my spots because it's in a trade for 2 days now. I want the trade enough so I won't take it down but it's frustrating having that slot taken up.

Ok I've had an egg clogging up my spots because it's in a trade for 2 days now. I want the trade enough so I won't take it down but it's frustrating having that slot taken up.

I've offered on something and have had it sit for 2, 3 days. Something I really wanted. So I let it sit there... but If they don't want them, they should reject the eggs/hatchlings so I can move on tongue.gif

If they're a forum member, why don't you shoot them a PM.

I've had a trade sit for days before and it was because they didn't realize I had offered until I poked them.

Just put about 11 of my 0-click Winter babies, eggs and hatchlings, on the primary fansite. should be safe for a little while, check back ten minutes later. blink.gif EVERY ONE OF THEM HAS ONE CLICK! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I realize it may just be habit for some people, but sometimes a click feels like a kick in the head.

Misclicked a winter and missed a Xenowrym because I was egglocked :/ Thats the first Xeno I've seen since I've been back. Of course. OTL Been trying to trade for them with what little worth I have and its so hard. @__@

Golds/Silvers are no where to be found in the cave right now.

It makes me anxious not knowing when one is going to surface so I can catch miss it.

Pretty much same here at this point dry.gif

Bred a Brown Copper from a CB Green Copper and a CB Mageia Xenowyrm. Did not realise I was egglocked so it auto-abandoned. D'OH. At least it's likely to get snapped up when it appears on the AP, I don't really mind losing it if it goes to a good home.

It sucks! I was persistent all night and...nodda!

I'm beginning to feel quite privileged that I even _saw_ one. o_0

I'm beginning to feel quite privileged that I even _saw_ one. o_0

You should actually tongue.gif I didn't even SEE one. And I was refreshing for hours! mad.gifdry.gif

You should actually tongue.gif I didn't even SEE one. And I was refreshing for hours! mad.gifdry.gif

I've seen a few pass by when I was cavehunting three days ago.

I er... kept taking an egg, then the gold/silver replaces it. Often I manage to click it and it's been missed, and also fogged in less than 3 seconds.

-narrows eyes at everyone and their fast hands and internets-

I've seen a few pass by when I was cavehunting three days ago.

I er... kept taking an egg, then the gold/silver replaces it. Often I manage to click it and it's been missed, and also fogged in less than 3 seconds.

-narrows eyes at everyone and their fast hands and internets-

Seeing three isn't bad. Actually it's kind of good. I just wish I was a little faster. Maybe I'll keep trying today.

Missed 4 CB Golds today.

Surprising you actually saw any golds at all x]

Rarely just see them to miss them =P

Edited by ~X~