Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Recently a lot of my falco wyv babies have been turning up female, which cuts breeding short and forces me to go catch s'more... only for those to turn out female too. Right now I think I only have about two males? Sooo yeah, gonna need try for that again soon.

buuut at the same time it's probably a tiny bit my fault for not catching pinks earlier. OTL

Missed another CB Silver.

Also this.

Not only could I not get any takers on a (now APed) Golden Wyvern from Blusang egg, I seemed to have missed a lot of good stuff going through the AP while egglocked with it.

Accidentally abandoned a 2G shimmer. Organized an AP-hunting party. Stayed up until 5AM waiting for the egg's time to drop. Missed it anyway. Went to sleep. Woke up, checked on the egg, and it's dead from softshell sad.gif

This belongs to a whole new level of Things that suck so much. Especially if it was done on purpose.

Just bred thirty-six metals (Silvers and Golds) and got exactly zero metal offspring.

Just bred thirty-six metals (Silvers and Golds) and got exactly zero metal offspring.

That really does suck! sad.gif

Accidentally abandoned a 2G shimmer. Organized an AP-hunting party. Stayed up until 5AM waiting for the egg's time to drop. Missed it anyway. Went to sleep. Woke up, checked on the egg, and it's dead from softshell sad.gif

Guess someone, that wasn't able to catch the egg in the AP, decided nobody else would have it. There are some sick people around here.

Recently a lot of my falco wyv babies have been turning up female, which cuts breeding short and forces me to go catch s'more... only for those to turn out female too. Right now I think I only have about two males? Sooo yeah, gonna need try for that again soon.

buuut at the same time it's probably a tiny bit my fault for not catching pinks earlier. OTL

There is a thread "Influence for me!"

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=165874

I know the feeling sad.gif and the only one i get a gold from was a mistake rolleyes.gif

Found the EXACT trade I was looking for. Hatchie grows up soon, the user is not online. Noooooooo this is actually the worst luck I've had so far.

EDIT: And I lost the trade. *bangs head against table*

Edited by Tango

Holy censorkip.gif I saw a gold for a split second just now. They really still exist! blink.gif

Some people can get amazing stuff in trades. I, on the other hand (except for twice,) can't get anything, even though I was willing to take messies and/or inbreds.

Got my g2 thuwed, and the intended mate (a CB wrapping wing) refused...hes my only CB as I had frozen the other as a hatchie. sad.gif

-wallows in misery-

Ok as if losing a good trade wasn't enough I apparently missed two golds and an Almandine in the cave. I am having some very bad luck right now.

Lunar heralds, STOP REFUSING EACH OTHER! Don't you realize how long I need to wait to finish my lineage now?

Sigh.

I did the same trying to get a 2g Blusang... ended up with 3 silvers and nothing else. >.<

Missed a CB Golden Wyvern from the cave because I thought I could put another blueberry in my mouth before the drop, but as I did, I refreshed and well by the time I got my hand back to my mouse it was gone laugh.gif

Blueberries are evelllll biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

I erm, got a vampire. I wanted to use bite, so I took a random egg. It was a gilded bloodscale, then I found out that bloodscales can't be bitten. Poor me, I have 4 other dragons that are off limits. Then I decided to go to the cave. Poor me, I missed a silver dragon.

Edited by MadameZ

I erm, got a vampire. I wanted to use bite, so I took a random egg. It was a gilded bloodscale, then I found out that bloodscales can't be bitten. Poor me, I have 4 other dragons that are off limits. Then I decided to go to the cave. Poor me, I missed a silver dragon.

Awww. Not good. sad.gif

Awww. Not good. sad.gif

I know. Anyway, I can give ya a Tan Ridgewing for free. I have great luck with em, and I get so much that I abandon them. Well, hopefully you might get lucky soon.

I know. Anyway, I can give ya a Tan Ridgewing for free. I have great luck with em, and I get so much that I abandon them. Well, hopefully you might get lucky soon.

That'd be really nice of you ^^ But I don't want to seem greedy, haha :3

I was ready to breed my pretty RAxHolly with a Striped mate graciously bred by PuzzleChick's dragons, but Fertility chose this exact moment to stop loading, even if it worked perfectly when I bred an egg some minutes ago. dry.gif

Also, the ungrateful brat has just refused her second potential mate. Not so lovable anymore. dry.gif

Edited by Lizzyluna