Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

During each hourly cave drop my computer likes to lock up, making it virtually impossible for me to catch anything. So far I've missed 2 Dinos, a cheese, a CB Gold, a CB Silver, and a plethora of Xenos. sad.gif

Forget the hourlies. Go for the 5 minute reshuffles.

As I perused through the biomes I happened upon a CB gold, which I stared at wistfully, because, as I remembered, I was egg locked. Then about 15 seconds later I realized I was not egg locked because I had just traded away an egg for hatchies. *sigh* dry.gif

Can't catch CB Red Dorsals quick enough. By the time I check their view page, they're already gone dry.gif

Can't catch CB Red Dorsals quick enough. By the time I check their view page, they're already gone dry.gif

Caught one for you smile.gif

So I've been looking for someone's lost egg on the AP, and missed it after refreshing constantly for 2 hours - it appeared right under my mouse cursor, I clicked it, but my connection is just too slow sad.gif

*goes to the Alpine, hunting for eggs, maybe I'll be lucky and see another CB Gold there or catch a Silver on the hourly drop*

*refreshes vigorously to catch the alpine when it has no eggs then refreshes again*

*flail clicks an egg thinking it's a gold*

This egg shimmers like gold

WHY DO I DO THIS TO MYSELF -.-

And I was egglocked for several hours too dry.gif

Bred 4 nice golds and my sister was watching the after them. Completely forgot to take the hatchies back and now they're grown up on her scroll, lol

Edited by Doublelift

Discovered much to my annoyance that the only Blusang on my scroll is an umpteenth generation with a messy lineage...this never used to matter, all of a sudden it does

I missed a Thalassa CB Xeno due to the hourly lag. Again. I hate that and have no idea how some people aren't affected by it. dry.gif

I missed a Thalassa CB Xeno due to the hourly lag. Again. I hate that and have no idea how some people aren't affected by it. dry.gif

By going for the 5 minute reshuffles.

Regarding those who manage to collect stuff during the hourly lag: they were by just a millisecond luckier than you. I haven't heard of anyone *not* affected by it.

Accidentally abandoned a 2G shimmer. Organized an AP-hunting party. Stayed up until 5AM waiting for the egg's time to drop. Missed it anyway. Went to sleep. Woke up, checked on the egg, and it's dead from softshell sad.gif

Edited by Labyrinthian

Accidentally abandoned a 2G shimmer. Organized an AP-hunting party. Stayed up until 5AM waiting for the egg's time to drop. Missed it anyway. Went to sleep. Woke up, checked on the egg, and it's dead from softshell sad.gif

Oh my that is terrible!!! I'm so sorry sad.gif

I've missed the past 2 hour shuffles and I need some rares to trade for V-Day Dragon ious

It's more annoying than bad luck, but I know I'm missing out on silvers and xenos... dry.gif

Aaaaand apparently 2 of my cb coppers refused each other -.-

My neglected experiment ToD is in 18 minutes.. but I might have to leave before. :l

Bred 4 nice golds and my sister was watching the after them. Completely forgot to take the hatchies back and now they're grown up on her scroll, lol

Happened same. I asked a friend to hold my babies so I can accept a trade aaaaaaaaand I forgot to claim it.

Now he has 7 more of muh babies.

Still failing to get trios out of xenos. Or metals out of any current checkers. Ma dergs must have missed the news about the post-holiday metal breeding boom. dry.gif

Also, I used to collect extra xenos to trade or gift. Especially thalassas, because I didn't have any real plans for them myself. And now that I thought of a thalassa checker I want to try, of course I can't catch or even find any. Stupid slow laptop. Stupid PC for breaking.